Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes

Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes

I’ve been working on a perfect oil-free cheesecake recipe for so long that now, that I’ve finaly hit the jackpot, I was dying to try other flavours out. As strawberries are in season at the moment, I figured that strawberry cheesecake should be very well received.

Once again, it took a few trials to get the amount of agar agar spot on as strawberries have a surprising amount of water in them, it turns out, but I’ve done it. It’s smooth, creamy, fragrant and very strawberry 🙂 .

Vegan

This time, I have gone for a fully fledged cake rather than cute individual cheesecakes. As you might have noticed, I like baking small and cute things. I don’t know why that is? I reckon some part of me secretly believes that having one small (teeny weeny) cheesecake is not as bad as having a slice of a big guy. I know it doesn’t make sense, but hey, I often don’t… 😉 so here is a big (ish) cheesecake for you.

Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake (oil Free)

If you make this recipe please tag me on Instagram using the # hashtag and @. I love seeing your takes on my recipes!

*I have never used agar powder, but if that’s the only agar you have, conventional wisdom says that 3 tsp agar flakes equals 1 tsp agar powder, so for this recipe I would use 2½ tsp of agar powder.

*COCONUT CREAM: what you need is the solid part of full fat (stabiliser free) coconut milk that floats to the top and solidifies after prolonged (a week is best, 72 hrs at least) chilling. If using coconut milk or tinned coconut cream that tends to include some coconut water, you will need to increase the amount of agar agar used.

The Best Vegan Cheesecake With Strawberries

**Aquafaba – water from a can of low-sodium chickpeas or from cooking dry chickpeas at home, reduced on the stove to achieve thicker consistency.

Join our mailing list and we we will let you know when we publish a new recipe. You'll receive our DELIGHTFUL DESSERTS E-BOOK as a thank you for supporting us.Another instalment in the no-bake cheesecake saga – strawberry cheesecake! This classic flavour was the most highly requested on my instagram so I had to jump in straight away. For this cheesecake I decided to keep things simple and just use a plain cheesecake filling but elevate it with real vanilla bean. This results in a sublime overall flavour profile, not to mention the striking pattern of fresh vanilla bean in every cut. The salty, crunchy base is the final element of this showstopper and rounds out the flavour to make a perfect mouthful. My usual test subjects said this was the best dessert to date! So hopefully you will enjoy it as much as they did.

If strawberries aren’t your cup of tea then not to fret – check out my other cheesecake recipes here! Or click on any of the photos below!

Vegan Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake (no Bake)

Vegan cheesecakes are an interesting topic because there is currently no exact vegan “cream cheese” alternative that seamlessly matches that taste of a dairy cheesecake so you need to get creative! Ideally we want to perfectly match both the texture and flavour!

I experimented with all of the above and I settled on using the first three. The signature formula of a cheesecake is the fat content which makes the dessert thick and sometimes crumbly. To achieve that I had to use the fat and texture of cashews and the fat % from coconut cream. The vegan “cream cheese” is also an absolute must because it contains lactic acid. You could skip the vegan cream cheese and just use more cashews and a teaspoon of lactic acid but who really has that lying about in their kitchen?

Silken tofu was a lovely addition to the texture but I got some feedback that it was far too light for a classic cheesecake. In a previous attempt I added some agar powder to the the filling and it produced a very panna cotta-like dessert. A few of my recipe-testers actually found this result quite appealing with one person commenting “it’s like a Summery, lighter version of the classic and you can eat more without feeling sick”.

Vegan

Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bars (no Bake)

Ultimately, I had to agree that it was quite far away from a classic cheesecake but if you’re looking for something lighter then here’s my ingredient swap for you: – substitute the 300g cashews for 300g silken tofu! 

It’s also a personal preference but I like to finish off all my cheesecakes with a jelly layer. Since we don’t use gelatin, the vegan substitute for the setting agent is agar agar powder. If you’re not familiar, agar is a naturally gelatinous powder derived from marine red algae. It mimics a lot of the qualities of gelatin but it has a unique texture- slightly more crumbly and more of a bite than gelatin. It’s a super popular ingredient in Asian desserts such as jelly cakes so you’ll often find it for cheap in your local Asian supermarket! 

For this recipe you’ll need a LOT of strawberries! 400g for the jelly and you should always have some spare for decoration. One last note – I used vegan squirty cream to decorate my cheesecakes. It works well for quick photography but unfortunately it doesn’t last very long. If you want to achieve the same effect I would suggest whipping up some coconut cream with a pinch of icing sugar! 

Vegan Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

This no-bake strawberry cheesecake is about to blow your mind. There's nothing quite like a deliciously fresh and sweet strawberry jelly on top of that creamy cheesecake filling, balanced perfectly with a biscuit base.

FacebookTweetPin So I finally made a blog post on vegan macarons! If you guys follow me on instagram you’ll see that I make vegan macarons A LOT! They were actually the first thing that I tried to learn when I started baking. I actually have […]

-

FacebookTweetPin Hi friends! I recently made this cute daisy-themed vanilla cake and you all asked me on instagram how I made it so here is my foolproof vegan vanilla cake recipe! If you’re looking for something more than a basic vanilla cake recipe then feel […]This easy vegan no-bake strawberry cheesecake is made with a light, fruity and delicious strawberry yogurt cream layer on a simple crunchy cookie crust!

Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Gluten Free Recipe Gluten Free, Vegan Icebox Cake

Yay! The strawberry season has finally just started here in Germany! As soon as our strawberry stands opened, I was one of the first who grabbed a big box with the most beautiful strawberries to bake a delicious cake! So red, fresh and juicy – I think nobody can resist these, right?

Anyway, I wanted to prepare a refreshing dessert for a sunny afternoon. That’s why these delicious strawberries were coming just right to me. I was in the mood for a creamy fruity cake, but I didn’t want to spend hours in the kitchen kneading dough. Then I had the glorious idea to make easy no-bake strawberry cheesecake. This vegan strawberry cheesecake is prepared in only a few minutes and then it goes into the fridge. It’s so perfect for summer days!

Luckily, I had all the ingredients for this strawberry cheesecake at home. For the crunchy cookie crust, I simply used whole grain cookies. Actually, it doesn‘t matter which type of cookies you use, but of course, they should taste good. I made the creamy layer from strawberries, soy quark (dripped soy yogurt) and coconut cream.

Strawberry Cheesecake Bars (no Bake, Vegan)

You can easily make soy quark yourself when you drain soy yogurt in a strainer lined with a kitchen towel for about 12 hours. To make coconut cream, simply place a can of coconut milk untouched in the fridge overnight. The next day open it and skim off the solid part. Then whip it in a cooled mixing bowl for about 10 minutes until fluffy and airy. Now you can add sweetener or other ingredients as desired and whip again for a short time. Optionally, you can also use soy cream or another non-dairy whipping cream to make this vegan no-bake strawberry cheesecake.

-

If you like no-bake cakes like this vegan strawberry cheesecake, you may also like my “vegan cheesecake with chocolate crust and blueberries” and my “raspberry vanilla cheesecake“.

If you try this vegan strawberry cheesecake recipe, I would appreciate a comment. You are also welcome to post a picture on Instagram and link it to @ to make sure I can see your amazing remakes!

Raw Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe

This light vegan no-bake cake is made with a creamy fruity strawberry coconut yogurt layer onto a crunchy cookie base. It's easy to make and will definitely brighten up any summer day!

©Bianca Zapatka | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. More info here. Thank you for supporting !

This page may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. You can find more information here.Incredibly creamy vegan strawberry cheesecake that is no-bake and has no cashews. The cheesecake is packed

-

No Bake Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bars: Gluten Free Dessert

Posting Komentar untuk "Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes"