Simple Recipes With Rice And Eggs
Egg Fried Rice. Delicious, simple egg fried rice with soy sauce, sesame oil, eggs and green onions. Just 6 ingredients and 10 minutes! Great as simple and quick meal.
Egg Fried Rice (蛋炒饭) is one of the most popular choices at a Chinese restaurant or Chinese takeout. It's a very quick stir-fry rice dish that consists of fluffy rice, beaten egg, seasoned with soy sauce, sesame oil, and green onions. Fantastic for the whole family and great for busy weeknights as a main dish or side dish.

It's one of my favorite recipes in Chinese cuisine as it comes together quickly and simply with minimal ingredients. In fact, growing up my mother would cook this dish for us hungry kids, whenever she needed to put dinner on the table fast.
Rice Bowl With Fried Egg And Avocado Recipe
Important: if using a non-stick pan, do NOT smoke oil and keep it on medium heat allowing the oil to get hot.
Once the eggs form shape but are still moist, quickly toss in rice. If rice is clumped together, break apart in pan.
Sweep everything to the side of the wok, add remaining oil into empty space with green onions. Mix green onions into rice and eggs.
Tamago Kake Gohan (japanese Style Egg Rice) Recipe
This fried rice will last 4-5 days in an airtight container stored in the fridge. To reheat, microwave for 2-3 minutes until hot or reheat on medium heat on the stovetop in a pan.
Yes, but lay the hot rice on a baking sheet in a thin layer and pop it in the freezer for 1 hour exposed to the cold air. This will dry out the rice creating the effect of 'leftover rice' or making it al dente. Then break it up with clean hands.
10 minute Egg Fried Rice. Delicious, simple fried rice seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil with eggs and green onions. This only requires 6 ingredients!
Egg Fried Rice
Enjoyed my recipe? Please leave a 5 star review (be kind)! Tag me on social media @ as I'd love to see your creations!
Calories: 501 kcal | Carbohydrates: 47 g | Protein: 18 g | Fat: 26 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15 g | Trans Fat: 0.04 g | Cholesterol: 327 mg | Sodium: 1384 mg | Potassium: 241 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 535 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 74 mg | Iron: 2 mgThis easy egg fried rice is something that I cook every other week. It’s a no-fuss meal, that you can easily modify with whatever vegetables you have on hand. The fried rice is great with my Chinese Green Beans, Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad, or Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp. For a cooking demo, check out the video in the recipe card!
You would be hard-pressed to find a Chinese household that doesn’t enjoy a good bowl of fried rice. Growing up, whenever I saw a large bowl of cooked rice in the kitchen, I would cross my fingers and wait with eager anticipation to see if it was fried rice night. The flavor of rice mixed with eggs, vegetables, and a thin layer of soy sauce was something that brought comfort to my belly.
Egg Fried Rice Indian Style
It probably comes as no surprise that I cook fried rice very frequently. Not only do I find this dish comforting, but it is also darn easy to make. All you really need is rice, eggs, vegetables, and soy sauce. Once you get into the rhythm of this basic egg fried rice recipe, play around with it! Substitute rice for quinoa, add other vegetables or protein—do whatever suits your taste.
Fried rice is usually a dish that you make to repurpose the leftover cooked rice from the day before. You want to avoid freshly cooked rice because it is still moist and steamy, which may yield fried rice with a mushy texture. (Notice in the photo below how you can see the individual grains of rice instead of a mushy mass of rice.) However, if you forget about cooking rice the day before, here is a little trick that I use. Spread a layer of freshly cooked rice onto large baking sheets and let the rice air out for 1 to 2 hours—the longer the better. The grains of rice will dry out during this process.

For this recipe, I experimented with using packaged pre-cooked rice, which is what you see in the photos. These packages usually contain 2 cups of cooked rice, so you’ll need 2 packages for the recipe. The packaged rice is fine, especially if you are too busy during the week to cook rice. However, it is definitely more expensive than buying rice and cooking it yourself (I sound like a mother here). I also found a slight smell when I opened the packages (probably from whatever preservatives the manufacturer used), though not enough to make me throw the rice straight to the trash. Ultimately, I recommend cooking the rice yourself, but hey, I understand if you don’t have time for that.
Breakfast Egg Fried Rice
Try to use day-old rice. This ensures that there isn't too much moisture in the rice so that the fried rice does not end up being too mushy. If you are cooking rice on the same day, let the rice cool completely before stir frying. If you want more flavor, you can add a drizzle of my teriyaki sauce or hoisin sauce. If you need more visuals, check out the video at the bottom of this recipe.
Serving: 1 serving | Calories: 425 kcal | Carbohydrates: 55.6 g | Protein: 13.4 g | Fat: 16.7 g | Saturated Fat: 3.2 g | Cholesterol: 186 mg | Sodium: 423 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 1.7 g
Here, you’ll find well-tested Asian recipes, pantry guides, and recipes from my sassy mother, Mama Lin. Through my recipes and cooking videos, I hope to honor the food and traditions that surrounded my Chinese American upbringing.Once you get the knack of remembering to boil a pan of rice in the morning, so you can have cold rice - which is really important for making the tastiest fried rice - this recipe will become a staple for serving up with any of your Chinese fakeaway dinners (or just eat it on its own for lunch!).
Quick & Easy Egg Fried Rice
Alternatively, I often cook a batch of boiled rice and freeze it. Then I can just let it defrost overnight in the refrigerator, ready for frying it up with dinner the next day.
MSG is a flavour enhancer. It's naturally found in some foods, but the MSG I'm talking about here is the stuff that looks like tiny thin longish strands of salt.

From my own experience, we grew up with a packet of MSG always in the cupboard. My dad always added it to fried rice, and I've made fried rice MANY times both with and without MSG.
Easy Breakfast Recipes With Rice
Well we don't live close to any good Asian grocery shops here. Also, I don't think that fried rice NEEDS it. I add salt, garlic salt and soy soy sauce to my fried rice for the same umami flavour.
It's worth noting that some garlic salt and soy sauce contains MSG anyway (I've just checked mine and they don't, but it's not something that I look out for when buying).
👩🍳PRO TIP Be sure to use cooked cold rice - rather than warm rice. Rice dries a little as it cools, and then dryness will help stop the fried rice going sticky and claggy. Rice that has cooled and dried a little will also absorb more flavour.
Gyeran Bap (egg Rice) Recipe
You can halve or double the recipe, sticking to the same ingredient ratios. If doubling the recipe, be aware that you'll need a LARGE wok, and it will take longer to heat the rice through.
Subscribe to the newsletter to hear when I post a new recipe. I’m also on YouTube (new videos every week) and Instagram (behind-the-scenes stories & beautiful food photos).

A quick recipe for takeaway-style egg fried rice with loads of flavour! Great for serving up as part of a homemade Chinese fakeaway.
Egg And Rice Bowl Recipe
Cook the rice, then spread it out in a large dish (so it will cool quickly) cover and refrigerate for up to a day. Don't leave cooked rice out at room temperature. Bacteria can grow on cooked rice very quickly, so it's important to:
Reheat in a wok, over a medium-high heat, moving it around the pan with a spatula, until piping hot throughout. You may need to add an extra splash of oil, as the rice will have absorbed the oil whilst in the fridge.
As per the instructions above - Don't leave cooked rice out at room temperature. Bacteria can grow on cooked rice very quickly, so it's important to:
Egg Fried Rice Recipe
Reheat in a wok, over a medium-high heat, moving it around the pan with a spatula, until piping hot throughout. You will need to add an extra splash of oil, as the rice will have absorbed the oil upon storing.
Calories: 358 kcal Carbohydrates: 54 g Protein: 10 g Fat: 11 g Saturated Fat: 7 g Cholesterol: 82 mg Sodium: 830

Posting Komentar untuk "Simple Recipes With Rice And Eggs"