Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipe Oats Yogurt Muffin

Recipe Oats Yogurt Muffin

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Muffins made withwhole wheat flour, oats and Greek yogurt in a healthier, hearty muffin that everyone will love!

My name is Maegan, and I’m obsessed with muffins! Banana muffins, chocolate chip muffins, blueberry muffins. ALL THE MUFFINS! They’re easy to bake, easy to serve, easy to eat and the varieties are endless.I can pretty much just open the fridge and pantry to find a few handy ingredients that would make tasty muffins in no time. And these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Green Yogurt Muffins are definitely worth obsessing over. They’re definitely one of my favorite muffin recipes. And they’re healthy-ish. That’s hard to beat!

Oatmeal

We always have plain Greek yogurt on hand and I love baking with it because it adds great moisture and nutrition. I frequently use it in place of sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk and heavy cream in some recipes and you can hardly tell the difference.Today, I’m sharing a marvelous muffin that’s made healthier with whole wheat flour, oats, and a big cup full of Greek yogurt. They’ve got chocolate in them which makes them taste way more indulgent than they really are! I opt for semi-sweet chocolate, but dark chocolate chips would also be delicious.

Blueberry Oat Muffins

Naturally sweetened with maple syrup, these 5-Ingredient Flourless Banana Muffins are so delicious and moist, they’ll never miss what’s not in them. Flour-free, dairy-free and insanely tasty, you’ll feel great about serving them to your family! Make mornings magical with Blueberry Swirl Muffins that are tender withirresistibleswirls of bold blueberry preservesall throughout. Mmmm-AZING! Nutella Swirled Banana Muffins are moist banana muffins with swirls of Nutella in every scrumptious bite!

If you make these Oatmeal Chocolate hip Greek yogurt Muffins, be sure to snap a picture and share it with me or tag me on Instagram @so I can see. I love seeing how inspired and creative y’all get with the recipes I share. Enjoy!

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Muffins made with whole wheat flour, oats and Greek yogurt in a healthier hearty muffin that everyone will love!

How To Make To Die For Blueberry Oatmeal Yogurt Muffins

Maegan is the author of her best-selling Beautiful Boards, Spectacular Spreads and Brilliant Bites cookbooks. She started blogging in 2012 and features hundreds of original recipes on The BakerMama. She truly enjoys sharing her easy, family-friendly recipes, creative meal ideas, food board creations, and entertaining spreads to encourage others to get in the kitchen and make something memorable for their loved ones to enjoy together. Learn MoreEasy and so delicious, these healthy yogurt oat blueberry muffins have no refined sugar and are packed with whole grains – yet they still manage to be fluffy and so tasty (with blueberries OR chocolate chips!).

If you’ve made the crazy popular healthy applesauce oat muffins on my blog (shared over 46, 000 times and loved by sooooo many), you’re going to love this new version.

I took inspiration from that humble but delicious applesauce muffin recipe and created these healthy yogurt oat blueberry muffins you see before you.

Easy Apple Oatmeal Muffins

The muffin batter is very simple. The blueberries are tossed with the dry ingredients (helps prevent the blueberries from sinking!) and then mixed with the wet ingredients.

A word about the blueberries: these muffins can be made with fresh or frozen blueberries, however, if using frozen blueberries, you may need to add time so the muffins bake fully and aren’t doughy/gummy inside.

If using a dark-coated or nonstick muffin tin, reduce the baking temperature by 25 degrees and increase the baking time by several minutes so the muffins bake all the way through evenly.

Strawberry Oat Muffins Recipe

Adding a few minutes to the baking time will help. If your oven bakes hot, consider dropping the oven temperature to 350 degrees and adding a few minutes of baking time, if needed.

Despite the fact that these muffins are 100% whole grain (rolled oats + whole wheat flour), they are so light, and fluffy and moist.

Followed the recipe exactly and my two kiddos inhaled them! (I did manage to get one for myself). It made 15 muffins for me and I had to bake them a few extra minutes, but they’re perfect. Thank you for the delicious and nutritious recipe!

Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins

Tip: if you want to minimize the blueberries or chocolate chips sinking to the bottom while baking, instead of adding them to the batter, you can try dropping a few on top of each muffin after the batter has been portioned into the liners/muffin tin.

-

Yogurt: I haven’t tried it, but if you don’t have Greek yogurt, you could try subbing regular plain yogurt (just make sure it isn’t too watery). I’ve also subbed vanilla Greek yogurt in a pinch; delicious.

Wet Muffins: if the muffins are gummy, wet or aren’t baking through, make sure to add baking time and/or consider baking at 350 degrees (instead of 375 degrees) and increasing the baking time so they bake through. Also, using excess blueberries might make the muffins wet/gummy. I use 3/4-1 cup when making this recipe. (This update was added 7/21)

Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats • Bakerita

Serving: 1 muffin , Calories: 139 kcal , Carbohydrates: 21 g , Protein: 4 g , Fat: 5 g , Saturated Fat: 3 g , Cholesterol: 25 mg , Sodium: 178 mg , Fiber: 2 g , Sugar: 10 g

Follow @ on Instagram and show me the recipes you are making from my blog using the hashtag #. I love seeing all the goodness you are whipping up in your kitchens!

Disclaimer: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.These ridiculouslysoft and tender blueberry oat Greek yogurt muffins are made with NO butteror oil! Naturallysweetened and bursting with blueberryflavour in eat bite, they make for a healthyand deliciousbreakfast or snack.

Healthy Greek Yogurt Muffins {low Calorie, Gf}

Bonus points if you get the reference. Bonus points and a blueberry oat Greek yogurt muffin! Heck, have two – it’s Friday and I’m feeling extra generous.

Remember that one? Where Elaine’s former boss starts up a muffin business that only sells muffin tops and they can’t figure out how to get rid ofall the stumps?

Banana

Either way, I loved that show; and I wish we could chat about it some more, but muffins are what’s on the agenda today.

Yogurt Banana Oat Muffin

Talk about the details of the actual recipe since I figure people probably wantto know a little bit about what they’re making, but on the other hand, I

I’d rather talkabout how much I loved watching Seinfeld in the 90’s than tell you how soft and flavourfulthese muffins are; and I’d prefer it if we could chat about how Tom’s Restaurant is on my list of places to visit when I go to NYC instead of how these muffins are butter/oil-free and naturally sweetened.

)because while I know that tossing those keywords in there is important for SEO and what not, that doesn’t change the fact that itmakes me feel like a late night infomercial. And not the kind that you watch with loving disdain.

No Flour, Sugar Free, Oil Free Healthy Oatmeal Muffins Recipe

I think the best piece of blog writing advice I ever came across was to write as if you werechatting to a good friend. Would I talk about the texture and ingredients ofa blueberry muffin? Maybe in passing, but mostly we’d just talk about life and whatever was going onat that time.

So I might try doing more of that going forward. What’s say wejust sit down and shoot the sh*t… with a plate of blueberry oat Greek yogurt muffins that have the delicious taste of blueberries and vanilla in every bite ?

I’d love to know if you make this recipe! Leave a comment and rating down below to let me know what you think, and subscribe to our mailing list to receive new recipes in your inbox!

Greek

Healthy Breakfast Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins (flourless)

* You can also use a mix of plain and whole wheat OR sub with oat flour, but the texture will be slightly more dense and moist.I used to be a meticulous planner. Lists. Schedules. Spreadsheets. Flow charts… The whole nine yards. Planning was my security blanket and helped keep the control freak in me from causing

Much of a fuss. But no matter how carefully I planned things out, time and time again I realized that life takes one look at your carefully made plans and pretty much laughs in your face. Things have a way of happening whether you want them to or not.

Case in point… I was hoping to visit Jo this past weekend to cheer her on while she ran the Banff marathon — that was the plan. Needless to say, I wasn’t in Banff this past weekend.The how or why isn’t all that important or interesting (

Oatmeal Yogur Muffins Recipe

) — what matters is thatit’s good to remember to be flexible and learn to make the most of things even if they don’t go your way… which is why I used the extra time at home to make muffins…

Blaming these guys for the fact that I didn’t manage to get my body image post up yesterday like Iplanned — they took up all my spare time.

Happened is thatI sat down to write

Breakfast Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Cakes

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipe Oats Yogurt Muffin"