Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipe For Apple Cake With Caramel Sauce

Recipe For Apple Cake With Caramel Sauce

This recipe begins with a simple apple cake. It’s spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. And there are pecans mixed in (if you want them).

Everyone is into apple desserts in the fall. Apple picking is a big deal, so people are looking for recipes to use up their apples. And the stores display multiple varieties of apples since they’re in their peak season. Apple cake just seems like a good option to bake!

Apple

This is a frequently asked question! I google it all the time because I can’t ever remember which are the best apples to use for baking. Jonagold, Honeycrisp, Braeburn and Pink Lady varieties all work well in baking (and they will all work very well in this recipe). I like to use Granny Smith apples when I’m baking apple pie.

Caramel Apple Pound Cake

You’ll need either a 9-inch square pan for this apple cake recipe, or you can use a 9-inch pie plate as well. The photos share the cake made with plenty of pecans. Adding the pecans is a delicious option, but it’s certainly not mandatory. My family asks me to bake this cake without nuts! Personally, I like the flavor and crunch of pecans in the cake. It’s totally up to you whether to use them or not.

Making caramel sauce is pretty easy to do, but in order to do it right… you need to allow some time for it. You’ll combine brown sugar, white sugar and cream and let it simmer at a very low heat for 1 1/2 hours (stirring occasionally). Then you’ll add butter and let it cook for another 30 minutes. Lastly, you’ll add in a little rum and beat the mixture until smooth. Then it’s ready for drizzling on your apple cake!

Absolutely! You can certainly use jarred caramel sauce for this recipe in place of the homemade. And if you’d still like to make it hot caramel rum sauce, go ahead and put a warmed jar of caramel sauce into a bowl and beat in 1/4 cup rum. It won’t be quite as thick, but it will be delicious on this cake!

Easy Apple Cake Recipe

Slice up this cake and top individual slices with the caramel sauce. If you have leftover cake (or if you want to bake it a day ahead), just be sure to store it in a covered container.

Serving: 1 serving (with sauce) , Calories: 637 kcal , Carbohydrates: 70 g , Protein: 5 g , Fat: 37 g , Saturated Fat: 23 g , Cholesterol: 146 mg , Sodium: 549 mg , Potassium: 137 mg , Fiber: 2 g , Sugar: 52 g , Vitamin A: 1241 IU , Vitamin C: 3 mg , Calcium: 44 mg , Iron: 1 mgFresh Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Caramel Sauce is the most delicious cake I’ve ever eaten. In fact, this may be my MOST favorite recipe to date.  I promise. Growing up, each fall when apples were bountiful on the apple trees in our front yard, this cake made a regular appearance on the dinner table. Maybe that’s why I love fall so much.  This is also one of the easiest dessert recipes ever.  Ever.  If you’ve met my Mom, having this cake will bring the comfort of her, right to you.  I hope you can pass this recipe down through the generations of budding bakers in your home.  I certainly will.

Fresh Apple Cake serves two roles in my house.  When baked in the afternoon, it plays “dessert” (think cinnamon ice cream) and then the leftovers are served for breakfast the next day.  With or without the Brown Sugar Caramel Sauce, I still think this is my all time favorite cake.  I love the warm spice of cinnamon, incredibly moist cake, chunks of tender apples (nope, they don’t even get mushy during baking) and the sweet sauce spooned over the top.  Slam Dunk. Home Run. Hit for the Cycle. Perfect Game. Triple Double.  I don’t care what you want to call it… this cake is IT.

Apple Bundt Cake 🍎 {video}

Here’s what the batter and apples will look like.  The batter is quite thick, fyi. Also, did I mention that I got my apple peeler out yesterday and was so ticked when I couldn’t get IT to work?  Well, turns out I’m the smart one… I was using it backwards.  (Seriously, after all of the years using a peeler?  Yes.  What on Earth?)

Apple

I hope you have the best weekend… and if you bake this cake, let me know!  I love to hear from you all when you’ve tried a recipe. It really makes my day, more than you know!

I swear.  This is the easiest recipe.  It merely looks long because I like to interject all kinds of commentary, just to make sure you know the reasoning behind some of my directions.Caramel apple cake is a delicious fall dessert. Each slice has tender apple bits, hints of cinnamon and a drizzle of caramel when served! The german apple cake recipe is the best fresh caramel apple cake and requires only 10 minutes of prep work.

French Caramel Apple Cake

Hello, all! Haley here from If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen. As a native New Englander I am one of those people who welcomes fall with open arms. Fall means plenty of delicious seasonal recipes including this tasty caramel apple cake.

This was a somewhat new conquest in my kitchen. When I bake with apples, my mind doesn’t go to cake first. Pies, bars and crisp cross my mind before cake, but I wanted to try something a little out of the ordinary.

Caramel

This cake is ridiculously good. From the overhead photo it almost looks like the dish could be for blondies, but it has a much lighter consistency than that. The golden brown color comes from the sugar and cinnamon flavoring the fresh apple cake.

Apple Cake With Caramel Sauce Recipe

In the bowl of a stand mixer (or use a hand mixer), beat together eggs and vegatble oil on medium speed until smooth, about one minute. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until incorporated, about 30 seconds. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the flour mixture until just incorporated. It’s okay if there are a few bits of flour showing.

Remove the bowl from the stand mixer and use a rubber spatula to stir in chopped apples. The batter will be thick because there are a lot of apples (this a great thing – trust me!)

Pour the batter into a greased 9X13 inch cake pan. Use a spatula to spread the batter evenly in the pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.

French

Homemade Apple Cake With Caramel Sauce

Each square of cake is tender thanks to the apples. During the baking process, the natural juices in the apples seep out into the cake and create an unbelievable flavor. Sweet, but not too sweet, blending perfectly with the cinnamon.

Rather than layering this cake with frosting, we drizzle homemade caramel sauce over the top. The sugar creates a slight crackly top, which is softened up with a drizzle of the homemade caramel.

We use our easy three ingredient caramel sauce for this cake. If you have never made caramel from scratch, I suggest giving it a try! You can store any leftovers in a jar in the fridge. Use it later for ice cream sundaes!

Fresh Apple Cake With Caramel Glaze

If you’re aching for some fall dessert, this fresh caramel apple cake is where it’s at. It’s the absolute best apple cake recipe. Cinnamon, caramel and applies create the perfect dessert to put you in the mood for fall!

Apple

Caramel apple cake is a delicious fall dessert. Each slice has tender apple bits, hints of cinnamon and a drizzle of caramel when served!

Calories: 199 kcal , Carbohydrates: 33 g , Protein: 1 g , Fat: 7 g , Saturated Fat: 5 g , Cholesterol: 13 mg , Sodium: 132 mg , Potassium: 49 mg , Fiber: 0 g , Sugar: 18 g , Vitamin A: 35 IU , Vitamin C: 0.7 mg , Calcium: 15 mg , Iron: 0.6 mg

Mom's Fresh Apple Cake

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipe For Apple Cake With Caramel Sauce"