Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Protein Coffee Recipe Paleo

Protein Coffee Recipe Paleo

This protein coffee is your surefire way to add protein to your morning beverage! It makes the perfect breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up in less than two minutes.

On a typical day, I’d start my morning with coffee, have a protein shake after my workout, then have a coffee in the afternoon. Now, I combine the two and appreciate the newfound energy boost that comes from having a protein coffee.

Paleo

Protein coffee, or “proffee, ” is a hot coffee that has added protein in it. Made popular on TikTok, it’s a fun and healthy way to get your caffeine fix. The protein powder itself is known to aid the growth and repair of muscles and is associated with weight management, which is why it’s such a popular option pre or post-workout.

Healthy Frozen Coffee

Oh, and if you want to pair it with a high-protein breakfast, I love this when I’m enjoying my protein pancakes or protein waffles.

If you’ve made any of my other protein powder recipes, you probably have everything in your pantry right now! Here’s what you’ll need:

I’ve includedstep-by-step photosbelow to make this recipe easy to follow at home. For the full printable recipe instructions and ingredient quantities, scroll to therecipe cardat the bottom of this post.

Vanilla “bulletproof” Coffee

If you prefer a hot beverage, start by whisking together the protein powder and enough hot water to make it smooth, almost like syrup. Slowly add your espresso or cold brew then top it up with boiling water.

The type of protein powder you use makes all the difference. I tested this recipe out with multiple kinds of protein powder and these three are the best both in taste and texture.

To store: Leftovers will keep well in the refrigerator, covered, for up to three days. Give the drink a good mix before consuming.

Coffee Smoothie Recipe

This protein coffee is your surefire way to add protein to your morning beverage! Perfect hot or cold, it makes the best quick breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up.

TO STORE. Leftovers will keep well in the refrigerator, covered, for up to three days. Give the drink a good mix before consuming.

Serving: 1 serving Calories: 65 kcal Carbohydrates: 3 g Protein: 11 g Fat: 1 g Sodium: 42 mg Potassium: 99 mg Fiber: 0.04 g Sugar: 3 g Vitamin A: 36 IU Calcium: 64 mg Iron: 1 mg NET CARBS: 3 g

Protein

Low Carb Coffee Chocolate Protein Frappe

I’m a two time cookbook author, photographer, and writer, and passionate about creating easy and healthier recipes. I believe you don’t need to be experienced in the kitchen to make good food using simple ingredients that most importantly, taste delicious.An easy-to-make paleo Mocha Protein Shake recipe from The Whole Smiths in collaboration with Rootz Nutrition. This tasty, quick shake makes a great compliment to your breakfast or any post-workout or on-the-go snack.

Ahh December 29th. The time of year where we all look to clean up our diets and repent for our holiday diet misgivings. Maybe you’ve landed here because you’re looking to start eating more of a paleo-based diet. Maybe you’re here looking for lots of vegan recipes (I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don’t have much for you in that case). Or mayyybe you’re here trying to figure how to generally clean things up.

Well, you can cold-turkey it or you can baby step things. Either way will work, you just need to figure out what’s best for you. Personally I started off eating a paleo-based diet and slowly started to eliminate things out of my diet permanently. First to go was soda. Then loads of dairy and so on. And then I moved on to a Whole30 and really wiped some things out. Over the years I’ve learned how to make easy swaps in my diet to be able to sustain clean eating for the long haul.

Homemade Healthy Coffee Creamer

Whether it’s swapping out butter for ghee, “regular” milk for almond milk or white sugar for coconut sugar, finding a cleaner swap that you love makes clean eating so much more sustainable. The easiest swap for me was in terms of our protein powder. So many protein powders are loaded with so many artificial ingredients that reading the nutritional label can often feel like you’re studying up for a college chemistry exam. Fortunately Rootz Nutrition came along and literally cleaned up. You can visit their website here to find out more about their products.

With paleo protein sources, recognizable ingredients and minimal sugar Rootz is the first protein powder that I feel comfortable actually giving to my kiddos. I add it into every smoothie I make for them and they love it. I also made a Mexican Hot Chocolate Chia Pudding using Rootz’ Paleo-Pretein Superfood. Note that it says “superfood” and not just “protein powder”, that’s because it’s literally loaded with superfoods like mama root, flax, acai, spirulina, and chlorella amongst other good for you ingredients. So whether you’re looking for a clean protein source for you or for your kids, Rootz Nutrition is where it’s at. You can hop over here to order your own.

Protein

This time around I decided to create one, giant morning cup of goodness for you. Because truly, how many of you run out of the house with your traveler of coffee AND a shake or smoothie? Or want to? Or feel the need to pound one at home before you head out the door? Well look no further my friend. I created a latte-style protein shake that will combine your love of morning coffee AND the health benefits of a protein shake into one delicious beverage. No fancy espresso machines needed, just a blender coffee and some almond milk.

Paleo Power Protein

A couple of tips. One, I like to warm my almond milk ahead of time so that it keeps the drink nice and hot. There’s nothing like pouring some cold almond milk into a toasty cup to kill the cozy vibe. and second, I like to add some coconut oil to mine for an extra bit of healthy fats and to help keep me filled and fueled through the morning. I just add it into a small saucepan and heat it while my coffee is brewing. Can you tell I’m a fan of cramming as much nutrition into a smoothie or shake as possible?

Ok, easy as pie. You add your coffee, coconut oil, warm almond milk and one scoop of protein into your blender and blend. Out will come a warm, frothy coffee drink that loaded with protein and goodness for you. What do you think? If you’d like to try out Rootz Nutrition for yourself, head over to their website here and check it out.Add protein to your coffee with this protein coffee (aka proffee) recipe! In just 5 minutes you’ll have a delicious, creamy breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up that’s packed with over 20 grams of protein.

This is the perfect drink to make for busy on-the-go mornings or as a post-workout pick-me-up. I love how I can get my caffeine fix and protein all in one!

Chicory Protein Shake

Protein coffee (also known as proffee) is a simple drink that combines coffee with a scoop of protein powder or a prepared protein shake. It’s a tasty and convenient way to add some extra protein to your diet and is the perfect way to start your morning because it packs a caffeine punch yet it doesn’t spike your blood sugar thanks to the protein.

Paleo

Protein is one of the three macronutrients that are necessary for our body’s functions (along with fat and carbohydrates). If you think protein is only necessary for professional athletes or bodybuilders, think again! Protein is quite the powerhouse. It helps build your bones, muscles, tissues and organs and also keeps those things functioning properly. On a less science-y note, protein helps you feel full and satisfied, helps with cravings and helps maintain your weight.

This protein coffee recipe couldn’t get any easier to make! Just add your cold brew and protein powder to a blender and blend until combined and frothy. Pour over a glass with ice, stir and enjoy!

Espresso Protein Shake

There’s really no best answer for this as it’s all up to your personal preference as to what type of coffee you like. Here’s some options that might help:

I prefer to use my blender for this recipe as it helps to really combine the protein powder with the coffee and creates a nice frothy consistency, but you can totally make this recipe without a blender! Just add the coffee and protein powder to a mason jar with a lid or blender bottle and shake until combined. I like to use these 16 oz wide mouth mason jars.

My favorite brands of protein powder are Nuzest and Sun Warrior. I love both their protein powders because they’re vegan, there is no chalky taste and the ingredient list is minimal. That said, feel free to use your favorite brand and flavor of protein powder. Whey protein powder, hemp protein powder and collagen powder should all work nicely in this recipe!

Paleo

The Ultimate Paleo Coffee

The best time to drink protein coffee is really up to you and your body’s needs! If you’re looking for a delicious and convenient

Posting Komentar untuk "Protein Coffee Recipe Paleo"