Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Low Fat Blueberry Muffin Recipe Uk

Low Fat Blueberry Muffin Recipe Uk

Everyone loves a good blueberry muffin, don’t they? Enter these super light, moist and airy blueberry muffins made with protein-packed Greek yogurt.

Super easy to make in around 30 minutes, these delicious yogurt muffins have a perfect ‘muffin top’ and always seem to turn out well. And as they’re relatively low sugar, you can enjoyone (or two – why not?) guilt free!

Healthy

He said “As you know, I’m not much of a muffin man, but I think this was the best muffin I’ve ever tasted. It was perfect.” I take this as an extravote of confidence that these are good – really good.

Ultimate Moist & Flavorful Blueberry Muffins

Years later, I still make these muffins regularly for morning or afternoon teas, lunch boxes, portable and healthy-ish breakfasts, and even gifts. Every time, I think to myself that this is definitely one of the very best recipes here on Scrummy Lane. I really hope you try them, and come to love them as much as we do!

✔ THEY’RE EASY. Like, I’ll stick my neck out and say that these yogurt blueberry muffins are impossible to mess up. I’ve made them more times than I can count. I haven’t always (ahem) been super accurate with the ingredients amounts, but they pretty much never fail.

✔ PERFECT TEXTURE. You’ll love how light, fluffy and moist they are! They’ve been described as the fluffiest muffins ever, and also as having ‘the perfect muffin top’ – nicely risen, golden brown, and lightly crisp!

Healthy Breakfast Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins (flourless)

✔ THEY’RE A HEALTHY BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE. Or at least healthiER. Low sugar, high protein, packed with nutritious blueberries, and fairly low calorie. Each of these muffins only contain about 270 calories.

[I’m not sure if that makes these‘skinny’ muffins, but then again Starbucks’ skinny blueberry muffins contain 317 calories, soI’ll leave you to decide ;-)]

✔ SO QUICK TO MAKE. You can cook up a batch within about 30 minutes. No fancy beating or creaming of ingredients. Just mix the wet ingredients into the dry, pop into muffin cases, and bake.

Non Fat Blueberry Muffins Recipe

✔ ENDLESSLY ADAPTABLE. Really. Take a look at the hundreds of comments below the recipe. It constantly astounds me how many successful adaptations and substitutions readers have tried. Apparently, they even turn out well at high altitude!

“I have been baking for well over 65 years and these are the best blueberry muffins I have ever made. I love them!” (Marybeth)

“Unbelievably amazing! I’ve finally found the perfect blueberry muffin recipe, so light and fluffy. They’re perfect for both breakfast or dessert!” (Ella)

Moist Blueberry Muffins With Sour Cream (yields 6)

As you can see, you only need 7 main ingredients (plus raising agents and salt) to make these failsafe Greek yogurt muffins.

All-purpose flour (plain flour): Sometimes I replace some of the flour with whole wheat flour (wholemeal). Readers have reported successfully using all white whole wheat flour, cake flour, and gluten free flour. I’ve also successfully substituted in a little spelt or coconut flour.

Baking powder: Yep, there’s a whole tablespoon of baking powder in these muffins – around a teaspoon per cup of flour. It might seem like a lot, but the muffins turn out with a great ‘muffin top’. And don’t worry, there is no horrible aftertaste.

The Ultimate Healthy Blueberry Muffins {easy One Bowl Recipe!}

Baking soda: Just a little, apparently to balance out the acid in the yogurt and make sure you get a good rise and colour on your muffins.

Sugar: For me, just half a cup of plain white sugar provides the perfect amount of sweetness. If you have a sweeter tooth, you might like to sprinkle a little extra over the top of the muffins before baking. You can also use even less sugar if you like.

The recipe doesn’t seem to depend on the sugar for the texture of the cake. Many readers have successfully replaced all or some of the sugar with alternative sweeteners such as Stevia.

-

Blueberry Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins

Salt: After feedback from readers over the years, I now include half a teaspoon of salt to round out the other flavors.

Eggs: 2 large, lightly whisked. I haven’t tried it myself, but several readers have successfully used egg replacements to make the muffins vegan.

Oil: I use either canola oil (or another vegetable oil), light olive oil, or a mixture of the two. Another oil such as melted coconut oil would work, as would melted butter.

Best Ever Blueberry Muffins (bakery Style)

Greek yogurt: I always use an authentic style Greek yogurt made with just yogurt cultures and milk. However, readers have reported using ALL KINDS of Greek and Greek style yogurts in this recipe, even flavored versions. It seems they all work!

Milk: I usually add between a quarter and a half cup of milk. The amount I add seems to depend on the particular brand of yogurt that I use i.e. how thick it is. Add even more if you think the batter needs it. It should be quite thick and fluffy, but not dry.

Blueberries: Around a cup and a half of fresh blueberries makes sure there are blueberries in every bite! Feel free to use frozen blueberries. Frozen sometimes create a few blue streaks in the muffin batter. I don’t find this to be a problem if I fold the fruit in carefully with just a few brief folds with a wooden spoon.

Best Blueberry Muffins You'll Ever Eat

The step-by-step guide below should help you make the recipe perfectly first time. Scroll down to the end for the full recipe including ingredient amounts.

Step 1: Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper liners (or silicon if preferred). I usually lightly spray them with oil to help prevent sticking. I also start preheating the oven at this point.

Healthy

Step 6: Fold the blueberries through the mixture gently. Then divide batter between the muffin liners (you can fill to the top).

Healthy Greek Yogurt And Honey Blueberry Muffins

Step 7: Bake for anything from 17 to around 25 minutes. This will depend on the size of the muffins, really. As soon as a skewer or sharp knife poked into the center of a muffin comes out clean, they’re ready!

These Greek yogurt muffins are the most (successfully) tweaked and altered recipe on the site! It’s a fantastic recipe to experiment with and make your own.

4 days after baking, these muffins are still light, moist and delicious if they’ve been stored in an airtight container in a cool spot. In the summer, it’s best to keep them in the fridge. They’ll keep well for up to 5 days.

The Best Blueberry Muffins

When they truly are on their last legs, just pop them in the microwave for about 15 seconds before eating. Spoon over a little extra Greek yogurt (why not?) and enjoy!

Yes, these yogurt muffins freeze really well. Just make sure you cool them completely, then store in freezer bags for up to 3 months. Perfect for a grab-and-go healthy breakfast, or for school lunches or afternoon snacks.

A thousand times YES! I’ve never received so much positive feedback on a recipe after people have made different substitutions! You can make these with dairy free Greek yogurt (try coconut) and dairy free milk, with gluten free flour, with a sugar substitute such as stevia, and even with an egg substitute to make them vegan.

Blueberry Muffins (ultra Moist!)

As already mentioned, you can even replace some of the oil with more yogurt, and reduce the sugar more if you like. If I haven’t mentioned the particular substitution that you want to try, I highly recommend browsing through the reader comments below. There’s a good chance your substitution has already been tried!

Healthy

IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON BY LEAVING A COMMENT AND RATING BELOW… AND DON’T FORGET TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE ALL MY NEW RECIPES BY EMAIL!

These Greek yogurt blueberry muffins are the lightest, fluffiest and most versatile blueberry muffins ever! They're pretty low in calories, and they couldn’t be easier to make – just throw the wet ingredients into the dry, stir, and bake!

Quick And Easy Blueberry Muffins

These are NOT like the super sweet blueberry muffins you usually find in cafes and bakeries. If you have a sweeter tooth and think you’d prefer them a bit sweeter, simply sprinkle a bit of extra sugar over the top of your muffins before baking. Brown sugar works well!

Although I’ve said this recipe makes 12 to 14 muffins, it really depends on the size of your muffin cases! I’ve made just 10 in big muffin cases, and a lot more in smaller ones.

If you prefer to make mini muffins, bake for 10 to 13 minutes, checking after 10 minutes and every minute after that.

Easy And Delicious Low Fat Blueberry Muffins

I find that sometimes my batter is a bit thicker than other times, depending on which brand of yoghurt I use. If the mixture still seems dry or super thick (you want it to be quite thick, but not at all dry) just add a little more milk.

Really big muffins could take 5 to 10 minutes longer to bake. Just keep checking with a skewer every couple of minutes if you don’t think they’re done after 20 minutes.

I still make these fluffy blueberry muffins regularly – at least once a month.So we can safely say this is a tried and tested recipe. I hope you like it as much as we do.

Easy

Best Blueberry Muffins

Feel free to make substitutions e.g. whole wheat flour, dairy free yogurt, sugar

Posting Komentar untuk "Low Fat Blueberry Muffin Recipe Uk"