Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Green Smoothie Keto Recipe

Green Smoothie Keto Recipe

This keto green smoothie is so thick and creamy, you won’t believe that it is healthy! Simple ingredients and ready in less than a minute. 2 grams net carbs per serving.

I’ve been making more of an effort to get more greens in my diet. It’s not that I dislike vegetables or avoid them; it’s quite the contrary. I love my vegetables and eat them with almost every meal. In fact, my favorite meals involve some cauliflower bites or cauliflower mac and cheese. Where I AM lagging in is the GREEN vegetables, and unless I make my broccoli salad, it would be rare for me to have something green consistently.

Keto

To combat this, I’ve been trying to get my greens in slightly more obscure ways. Recently, my breakfast of choice has been a smoothie. They are quick to prepare (less than 30 seconds) and can be customized with whatever produce you have on hand. While I tend to stick to fruit based smoothies, I’ve recently found myself enjoying a healthy green smoothie!

Low Carb Keto Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe

I’ve been meaning to share a keto green smoothie recipe for quite some time. It’s been a game changer for me in terms of getting my greens in. The best part is that besides the color, you’d never know there was any vegetable or leafy green in them!

No dairy and no sugar are needed, but you’d never tell. The texture is thick, creamy, and perfectly blended. The smoothie is plesantly sweet, and can be customized in a plethora of ways!

Not only does it make a fantastic and filling breakfast, but this smoothie has also been a savior post workout too! I may attribute it to my recent muscle gain…

Creamy

Keto Smoothie Pack

Start by adding all your ingredients, except for the ice, into a high speed blender. Blend very well, until smooth and combined. Next, add the ice and blend again until thick and creamy. Pour into glasses and enjoy.

TO STORE: Green smoothies are best enjoyed fresh but can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Be sure to thoroughly mix it before drinking.

Keto

TO FREEZE: Pour the smoothie into either an ice cube tray or a shallow container, and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months. When ready to drink, simply place the frozen cubes into a blender and blend until smooth.

Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie By Bladdison. A Thermomix ® Recipe In The Category Drinks On Www.recipecommunity.com.au, The Thermomix ® Community

Serving: 1 serving Calories: 225 kcal Carbohydrates: 6 g Protein: 6 g Fat: 15 g Sodium: 12 mg Potassium: 286 mg Fiber: 4 g Vitamin A: 777 IU Vitamin C: 7 mg Calcium: 63 mg Iron: 1 mg NET CARBS: 2 g

Best

I’m a two time cookbook author, photographer, and writer, and passionate about creating easy and healthier recipes. I believe you don’t need to be experienced in the kitchen to make good food using simple ingredients that most importantly, taste delicious.

Serving: 1 serving Calories: 225 kcal Carbohydrates: 6 g Protein: 6 g Fat: 15 g Sodium: 12 mg Potassium: 286 mg Fiber: 4 g Vitamin A: 777 IU Vitamin C: 7 mg Calcium: 63 mg Iron: 1 mg NET CARBS: 2 g

Best

I’m a two time cookbook author, photographer, and writer, and passionate about creating easy and healthier recipes. I believe you don’t need to be experienced in the kitchen to make good food using simple ingredients that most importantly, taste delicious.

Posting Komentar untuk "Green Smoothie Keto Recipe"