Fluffy Cheesecake Recipe With Sour Cream
My easy, No-Bake Cheesecake is made no gelatin or condensed milk and tastes JUST like the classic version you’re used to! This recipe needs only a few hours to chill before slicing and serving. Includes a how-to video!
As a self-proclaimed cheesecake snob, I know how disappointing it can be to make a no-bake cheesecake recipe and have it not even closely resemble real-deal, classic cheesecake. With most recipes, you encounter one of two problems: either the texture is lacking (soft, pudding-like) or the flavor is just completely off. So, when I set out to make my no-bake cheesecake, I knew exactly what I needed to avoid just as much as I knew what I was looking for!

No-bake cheesecake recipe creates a classic, fresh-tasting, firm cheesecake without ever turning on the oven. While many no-bake cheesecakes use gelatin or condensed milk for stabilization, I use homemade whipped cream for the best flavor and texture (and don’t even think about substituting Cool Whip!).
Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake (without Gelatin)
This cheesecake sets up very nicely in the fridge after a few hours (preferably overnight) and has that same, firm cheesecake texture
SAM’S TIP: This recipe will make too much filling for a store-bought graham cracker crust. If you want to use one, you can just pour the extra filling that doesn’t fit in a bowl, chill, and enjoy crustless!
SAM’S TIP: Since we’re not baking this cheesecake, it won’t be smoothing itself out in the oven. You can smooth the top of your cheesecake with an offset spatula before chilling for a pretty appearance if you’d like!
Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake
Yes, you can absolutely freeze no-bake cheesecake! I recommend chilling as instructed (in the recipe below) first and then covering the cheesecake well with plastic wrap before freezing. I don’t recommend adding any decorative whipped cream topping (or any topping) until you are ready to serve, as it will make storing more difficult (and messier!).
You can eat the frozen cheesecake straight from frozen or return it to the refrigerator to allow it to thaw before enjoying.
Personally, we can never get this cheesecake to last longer than 48 hours in our house! If you have more self-control, your cheesecake will keep up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Be sure to either store it in an airtight container or tightly wrap the springform pan in plastic wrap when storing.
Authentic And Easy German Cheesecake (käsekuchen)
If you used the wrong kind of cream cheese or didn’t whip your cream long enough, your cheesecake may not set. Make sure to use full-fat brick-style cream cheese and not the spreadable kind that comes in a tub. If you need a visual of what cream whipped to stiff peaks looks like, check out the video below.
Let’s bake together!I’ll be walking you through all the steps in my written recipe andvideobelow! If you try this recipe, be sure to tag me onInstagram , and you can also find me onYouTube andFacebook
A simple 5 ingredient no-bake cheesecake recipe that can be made completely from scratch!! Be sure to check out the how-to video!
Perfect Cheesecake Recipe (video)
Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 285 kcal | Carbohydrates: 13 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 25 g | Saturated Fat: 15 g | Cholesterol: 86 mg | Sodium: 138 mg | Potassium: 85 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 11 g | Vitamin A: 985 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 64 mg | Iron: 1 mg
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered an estimate only. Actual nutritional content will vary based upon brands used, measuring methods, cooking method, portion sizes, and more.Mom's Sour Cream Topped Cheesecake is amazing! It's baked in a 9x13 without a water bath, so it's easy and no fuss. You'll love its refreshing tang and buttery graham cracker crust!
She got a version of this recipe from a friend many years ago, then adapted it along the way. After hearing all the changes Mom made, I informed her this was her recipe now.
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Cake
Let the cream cheese and eggs sit at room temperature for an hour before starting. You want to be able to easily mix the batter.

Half and half is used in this cheesecake to make it creamy. Mom even increased the amount of half and half from the original version, for a super creamy cheesecake recipe.
I wish I knew Mom's secret years ago! It would've spared me the sandy results I use to get from following standard graham cracker crust recipes.
Three Cities Of Spain Cheesecake Recipe
And I love the convenience of using a 9x13 pan here instead of a springform one, which can leak. I use a 9x13 with square edges, similar to this one
See the recipe card at the end of this post for full instructions. Make this the day before you want to serve it, so it has time to chill and set overnight.
Bake the cheesecake at 325 degrees F until set. My oven takes 45-50 minutes, but a couple readers needed a longer baking time in their ovens.
Light Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Cheesecake Recipe
And...no water bath is needed! The cheesecake won't crack at this low temperature. Plus, the sour cream topping would cover it anyway.
The sour cream cheesecake topping is so easy to make! Just stir or mix fresh sour cream with a little sugar and spread it right on the cooled cheesecake.

Mom always slices her cheesecake bars into dainty squares, unlike my lasagna-slab portions you see here. Hey, I had to fill up the plates for the photos, you know?
Best No Bake Cheesecake
It's delicious like that, but I have to say, it's fabulous with fresh blueberries on top! I love the way their crisp, juicy texture complements the creaminess of the cheesecake.
Don't freeze the topping. You can freeze the plain cheesecake, without the topping. Thaw the cheesecake overnight in the refrigerator, then add the sour cream topping before serving it.
This cheesecake needs to be made at least a day in advance but tastes even better 2-3 days after you make it, as the crust softens.
New York Style Sour Cream Cheesecake
Calories: 472 kcal | Carbohydrates: 37 g | Protein: 6 g | Fat: 34 g | Saturated Fat: 19 g | Cholesterol: 126 mg | Sodium: 328 mg | Potassium: 172 mg | Sugar: 28 g | Vitamin A: 1170 IU | Vitamin C: 0.6 mg | Calcium: 121 mg | Iron: 0.9 mg
(Recipe Source: Barely adapted from my Mom's recipe. She makes her crust with margarine. Mom's recipe has several adaptations from the original one she received from a friend. Originally published on August 2, 2017 and updated now with new photos, a video and additional text.)This is not really a New York cheesecake recipe — there’s no lemon (although there could be) — this is an all-American cheesecake of the big, beautiful, lush and creamy variety, the kind that causes gasps of delight when you bring it to the table and sighs of satisfaction when you and your guests savor bite after bite. The cake’s velvety texture is a result of a long turn in the mixer, and a cool-down process that requires patience, but not much effort. It’s also a cheesecake you can customize. You can make the cake milder or tangier by using all heavy cream or all sour cream, or a combination of the two. You can add fruits or nuts, swirls of chocolate or drops of extract. —Emily Weinstein
384 calories; 29 grams fat; 16 grams saturated fat; 1 gram trans fat; 8 grams monounsaturated fat; 2 grams polyunsaturated fat; 27 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 22 grams sugars; 6 grams protein; 272 milligrams sodium
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/8419-easy-sour-cream-cheesecake-DDMFS-beauty-4x3-BG-2747-44b427d330aa41aa876269b1249698a0.jpg?strip=all)
Classic New York Cheesecake
Note: The information shown is Edamam’s estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
This is Dorie Greenspan's recipe. Why haven't you given her credit? This is word for word from her cookbook sitting on my counter.
If you click on the book title above the recipe, Featured in: The Baker's Apprentice: Cheesecake, you will find a lengthy explanation of how the recipe came from Doris Greenspan.
The Best Sour Cream Cheesecake
Best cheesecake recipe that I have found- creamy and decadent. I have made it with the foil, and without. Easiest to just put a roasting pan of hot water in the low rack of the oven at the same time, and put the springform pan on a cookie sheet on middle rack. No worries for leaking, and no cracking happened. Wait for just the right jiggle in the center, and cool slowly.
I'd like to add lemon zest and juice to this recipe. Any advice on how much of each and should I eliminate the vanilla if I do so?
Followed this recipe to a 't' and it turned out SOO good-- an hour and a half was plenty of time in the oven for the filling to bake. I used Tate's chocolate chip cookies for the crust to make it gluten free and it was magnificent. WOW! Guests said it was better than The Cheesecake Factory. Will definitely be making this again!
The Best No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
In place of graham I like to use Zweibackh crumbs. Gives it a very delicate flavor, not as sweet, but same measurements for all else in a graham crust. This recipe is adaptable

Posting Komentar untuk "Fluffy Cheesecake Recipe With Sour Cream"