Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Casserole Recipes Using Shredded Chicken

Casserole Recipes Using Shredded Chicken

Crack Chicken Casserole – creamy chicken casserole loaded with cheddar, bacon and ranch. Use a rotisserie chicken for easy prep! Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch seasoning, sour cream, cream of chicken soup. The whole family LOVED this easy chicken casserole. It is already on the menu again this week!

You are going to want to add this Crack Chicken Casserole to your menu ASAP! A creamy chicken casserole that is loaded with cheddar, bacon and ranch. YUM! I made this for lunch last week and we both absolutely LOVED it! I’m wishing I had the leftovers right now. It was seriously delicious.

Ultimate

To cut down on the prep time of this casserole, I used a rotisserie chicken for the cooked chicken. Rotisserie chicken is my go-to for cooked chicken in recipes. We always buy a couple of rotisserie chickens on our Costco trips and keep the meat in the freezer. It makes casseroles like this a breeze to make! I had this ready to bake before the oven had fully preheated.

Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Absolutely! I love to have easy casseroles in the freezer for a quick meal later and this casserole and it works great. I usually thaw the casserole in the refrigerator overnight and bake as directed below. If you are short on time, cover the casserole with foil and bake for about 20 minutes to thaw in the oven and then uncover and bake as directed. Just make sure the casserole is bubbly before removing it from the oven to serve.

As I said, we LOVED this Crack Chicken Casserole. We served it with some Roasted Green Beans and Mushroomsand a batch of 7Up Biscuits. OMG! Best meal ever!!! Thankfully we had enough for leftovers. It was all just as good reheated. Add this casserole to your menu. I promise it will be a hit!I know, I know….you’re probably thinking…”not another casserole”, right?! But trust me, you don’t want to pass this one up! Even my “non casserole loving” husband loved it!

Last week, I was in one of those moods where I just did NOT want to think about dinner. Being mom however, I needed to throw something together!

Crack

One Pan Chicken And Rice Casserole

After rummaging through my freezer and finding a bag of pre-cooked, shredded chicken….I opted to go the casserole route! Simple, flavorful, kid-friendly, and typically….enough leftovers for the next day!

As I was tossing ingredients together, my hubby came into the kitchen asking what I was making. After realizing I was making a casserole, he wasn’t thrilled, but cautiously optimistic.

CRAZY

To give a bit a background to his dislike of casseroles, back when my kids were babies, I made casserole just about every night. Leftovers were for lunch the next day, so needless to say…we all got a bit burned out!

Shredded Bbq Chicken Casserole · Easy Family Recipes

Over the years, I have gone away from making daily casseroles and now, I make them every now and then. Good ol’ comfort food! My hubby still hasn’t declared himself a fan of casseroles, but with this one….he had TWO helpings!

Cheesy

Not only was it flavorful, but this ULTIMATE Chicken Casserole can be a meal in one! Corn, pasta, and chicken…plus, bacon! What more can you want, right?!

Whether you’re serving as a dinner, or making for another friend/family….I definitely recommend giving this a try! We enjoyed leftovers for lunch the next day and it was just as tasty reheated!

Million

Spiralized Mexican Inspired Sweet Potato And Chicken Casserole

Calories: 350 kcal | Carbohydrates: 30 g | Protein: 21 g | Fat: 17 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 49 mg | Sodium: 927 mg | Potassium: 312 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 351 IU | Vitamin C: 4 mg | Calcium: 108 mg | Iron: 2 mg

Over the years, I have gone away from making daily casseroles and now, I make them every now and then. Good ol’ comfort food! My hubby still hasn’t declared himself a fan of casseroles, but with this one….he had TWO helpings!

Cheesy

Not only was it flavorful, but this ULTIMATE Chicken Casserole can be a meal in one! Corn, pasta, and chicken…plus, bacon! What more can you want, right?!

Whether you’re serving as a dinner, or making for another friend/family….I definitely recommend giving this a try! We enjoyed leftovers for lunch the next day and it was just as tasty reheated!

Million

Spiralized Mexican Inspired Sweet Potato And Chicken Casserole

Calories: 350 kcal | Carbohydrates: 30 g | Protein: 21 g | Fat: 17 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 49 mg | Sodium: 927 mg | Potassium: 312 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 351 IU | Vitamin C: 4 mg | Calcium: 108 mg | Iron: 2 mg

Posting Komentar untuk "Casserole Recipes Using Shredded Chicken"