Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Carrots Recipes Vegetarian

Carrots Recipes Vegetarian

By Melanie McDonald · This post contains affiliate links · As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. · 42 Comments

Light & perfectly spiced Curried Carrot Fritters. Quick, simple & delicious and perfect for when you have an overabundance of carrots! Naturally vegan, egg-free, gluten-free & oil-free.

Curried

Have in my fridge. No matter what's going on you will find some lurking in the drawer. They get used so often and as with onions and garlic, if I run out I feel a mild sense of panic, so I make sure it never happens.

Best Vegan Carrot Recipes

Despite being used a lot, carrots don't often play a starring role in my meals, at least not since my Creamy Carrot Soup, but I can never resist the fluffy, frondedbunches at my local greengrocer and often end up buying way more than I need.

So a few weeks ago, in an effort to use up my overabundance of carrots before they got droopy, these Curried Carrot Fritters happened.

These Curried Carrot Fritters are extremely easy to make. If you have a food processor be sure to utilize the grating attachment as it makes light work of preparing the vegetables.

Easy Maple Roasted Carrots

Once everything is grated and chopped it's just a case of combining with the chickpea flour, spices and a drop of water to make a thick, droppable batter. Let it rest for 10 minutes then cook in a frypan, on a griddle or in the oven.

Grated potato can be used in place of some or all of the carrot, and as for the spices, I use a combination of many different spices to give maximum punchbut these are totally customizable. The blend listed in the recipe is how I like my fritters, using what I regularly have in my pantry but in this recipe, you have complete control.

If you don't have one of the spices or if there is one you don't care for, omit it. You can use something else instead or not. They are good with just the curry powder and none of the other spices if that is all you have.

Honey Soy Glazed Carrots (10 Minutes)

Sometimes I add cilantro, sometimes I add parsley and sometimes I use the finely chopped green carrot tops. Play around with what you like best.

Light & perfectly spiced Curried Carrot Fritters. Quick, simple & delicious and perfect for when you have an overabundance of carrots! Naturally vegan, gluten-free & oil-free.

Note re the spices: I use a combination of many different spices to give maximum flavour but these are totally customizable. The blend listed in the recipe is how I like my fritters, using what I regularly have in my pantry but in this recipe you have complete control. If you don’t have one of the spices or if there is one you don’t care for, omit it. You can use something else instead or not. They are good with just the curry powder and none of the other spices if that is all you have. Sometimes I add cilantro, sometimes I add parsley and sometimes I use the finely chopped green carrot tops. Play around with what you like best. A long as you keep the carrot, onion, chickpea flour and water at the same ratio the fritters will work.

Roasted Carrots {simple Side Dish}

Storage: Leftover fritters will keep for up to 4 days in the fridge. They also freeze well. Allow to defrost then warm through in a frypan over medium heat or bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until heated through.  They are also good cold!

Serving: 1 fritter | Calories: 83 kcal | Carbohydrates: 14 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Sodium: 252 mg | Potassium: 284 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 4 g | Vitamin A: 4773 IU | Vitamin C: 4 mg | Calcium: 33 mg | Iron: 1 mg

Did you make this recipe? Rate it & leave feedback in the comments section below. I love seeing your remakes too. Tag @ on Instagram! 🌟

Egyptian Vegan Stew With Peas And Carrots

This recipe was originally published on May 23rd, 2017. I've updated the post and now I am republishing it for you. The recipe itself remains the same. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for following A Virtual Vegan!Looking for new ways to cook carrots? These easy carrot recipes can help! They include fresh salads, cozy soups, the moistest carrot cake, and more.

My

What are your favorite carrot recipes? If you said carrot cake or baby carrots and dip, you’re probably not alone. But I’m sharing 40+ of my best carrot recipes here in the hopes that you’ll try cooking this bright orange vegetable in a new way. They might seem humble, but carrots are insanely versatile. Roasted carrots make a wonderful side dish, for example, and carrot ginger soup is the perfect cozy meal for a cold day. Tangy pickled carrots are great for snacking, while a fresh carrot salad could be the star of your next picnic.

Below, you’ll find all these carrot recipes and more. Have fun looking through them! They go way beyond plain old carrot sticks. I hope you find some new ideas you love.

Fresh And Tasty Carrot Recipes

If you try just one of the recipes in this post, make it one of these! They’re the Love & Lemons carrot essentials, ranging from vibrant side dishes to the simplest soup to our best-ever carrot cake.

Roasting carrots intensifies their natural sweetness and gives them a mouthwatering tender texture. Enjoy them on their own for a quick weeknight side dish, or dress them up with lemony yogurt and fresh herbs.

Moist, tender, and warmly spiced, this classic carrot cake is perfect for any celebration! Don’t forget the tangy cream cheese frosting on top.

Hearty Vegetarian Stew

You won’t find any nuts or dairy in this creamy carrot soup. The carrots themselves create its luscious texture! Serve it with crusty bread for a soothing, comforting meal.

These crunchy, tangy pickled carrots give the best dill pickles a run for their money. They’re delicious as a snack or in salads, sandwiches, and more.

-

Don’t toss those carrot tops! In this recipe, you’ll use them to make a zesty gremolata to sprinkle over the roasted roots. Bursty pomegrante seeds and drizzles of tahini sauce round out this stunning side dish.

Creamy Carrot Casserole Recipe (easy Holiday Side Dish)

We’re all crazy for grilled asparagus and grilled zucchini, but for my money, grilled carrots deserve just as much love. They’re sweet, smoky, and perfectly tender. Serve them over a swoosh of whipped ricotta with farro, pistachios, and dollops of chimichurri.

This pretty spring salad features crisp watercress, creamy avocado, and colorful roasted root vegetables. I like to roast the veggies the day before so that I can quickly assemble the salad right before serving.

Julienned carrots mingle with red bell peppers and crunchy cabbage in this festive summer salad. A nutty sesame dressing ties it all together.

Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots

My favorite part of this rainbow kale salad? The carrot ginger dressing! Made with just 6 ingredients, it’s zingy and refreshing. If you have any leftover, use it as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or sushi,  or drizzle it over a grain bowl.

Carrots are a great addition to grain bowls like these! Left raw, they add a bright shock of color and crunch. Roasted or sautéed, they’re softer and sweeter. Either way, they add variety and complexity to a simple combination of fresh ingredients.

Think of this recipe more as a template than as a strict set of rules. Replace the brown rice with forbidden rice or wheat berries, swap pickled onions or pickled radishes for the sauerkraut, or sub in roasted butternut squash for the sweet potatoes. It works well with a variety of grains, proteins, and veggies. Use what you have on hand or what sounds best to you!

Carrot

Easy Vegetarian Recipes With Fall Carrots

Adzuki beans add a unique sweet, nutty flavor to this wholesome grain bowl, but if you can’t find them, don’t worry! Black beans and roasted chickpeas work here too.

When I’m cooking a soup or stew, I almost always toss in a carrot or two (and often more!). They add wonderful depth of flavor, and, in the case of blended soups, they create a lovely creamy texture without any cream.

This soup only improves as its flavors mix and mingle in the fridge, so it’s a great recipe to make ahead. Serve it cold, like gazpacho, for a soothing summer meal, or warm it up if you’re craving something cozier.

Easy Roasted Carrot Curry

This creamy, cheesy soup is comfort in a bowl! I use julienned carrots here because they remind me of grated cheese, which makes the soup look extra-cheesy and fun. But for a shortcut, diced carrots work too.

Uhhhh, yes. These are carrots in hot dog buns. The concept might sound crazy, but I promise it’s delicious! I steam and marinate the carrots before grilling so that they soak up tons of smoky, savory flavor. Top them with all the fixings, and you won’t miss the meat one bit.

Want to turn a bunch of carrots into a quick and easy meal? These carrot recipes are a great way to do it.

Oven Roasted Carrots

You could add almost any vegetable to this noodle bowl. Roasted broccoli, sautéed mushooms, pan-seared bok

-

Posting Komentar untuk "Carrots Recipes Vegetarian"