Caramel Pecan Pie Recipe Condensed Milk
See how to make insanely scrumptious condensed milk pecan pie! It has a classic buttery pie crust and a gooey filling that’s full of crunchy pecans and sweet, rich flavor, thanks to condensed milk and brown sugar. And it’s made without corn syrup!
I’m so excited to share this pecan pie recipe with you! The irresistible pie has a buttery crust and sweet pecan pie topping loaded with condensed milk, brown sugar, and vanilla. It’s the perfect treat for your holiday dessert buffet!

You might be looking for a pecan pie recipe without corn syrup. Or maybe you want to try something new for your Thanksgiving feast. Either way, you’re in the right place, and this recipe will not let you down.
Pecan Pie With Vanilla Ice Cream
There’s a lot to love about this sweetened condensed milk pecan pie. It tastes perfectly sweet, gooey, and nutty. And with just 15 minutes of prep, the process for making this could not be simpler. I just know you are going to adore this homemade pecan pie!
I live in Ireland, where corn syrup is somewhat hard to come by. My goal was to find a corn syrup substitute that a) is readily available, b) guarantees that pie filling will set, and c) tastes absolutely delicious.
Sweetened condensed milk checks all of these boxes. It’s slightly thinner than corn syrup, but has a wonderful milky, toffee-like aroma that pairs beautifully with pecans. It’s utter perfection!
Easy Caramel Pecan Pie Recipe
When I served this condensed milk pecan pie to my American family members, they were skeptical at first. A pecan pie recipe without corn syrup? Girl, you better not play us.
But then I watched everyone have the same aha moment about condensed milk pecan pie that I had when I first tried it.
Even my cousin, who’s super picky about his pies (sorry, M!), loved it! He took a bite and then quickly grabbed the whole pan and said he’d hide it from everyone to eat it himself. That’s when I knew I had to share the recipe with you too!
Dulce De Leche Chocolate Pecan Pie
Pecan pie with condensed milk bakes up easily with just a handful of simple ingredients and 15 minutes of prep time. Check your pantry for the following list of ingredients, and get ready to fall in love with this irresistible pecan pie.
No corn syrup pecan pie is one of those treats I wish you could sample through the screen just to prove how yummy it is. Luckily, the recipe comes together quickly, and you can whip up your own!
Condensed milk pecan pie is definitely one of the simplest pie recipes, but there are still a few things to watch out for. Follow my tips and advice below to guarantee a perfect pecan pie!
Chocolate Pecan Pie Magic Bars
Here are a few easy ways to customize your condensed milk pecan pie. I know you’ll love them as much as I do!
Condensed milk pecan pie is a standout dessert all by itself, but a scoop of vanilla ice cream never hurt. Or serve each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of condensed milk or caramel sauce for the most drool-worthy topping.
However, you can also keep it simple and just sprinkle it with sea salt. Totally optional, but I highly recommend it. Whether or not you add a topping to your helping of no corn syrup pecan pie, it’ll be gone in no time!
Caramel Pecan Pie Without Corn Syrup
Store leftover pecan pie refrigerated in an airtight container or cover it with plastic wrap (cling film). Enjoy leftovers within a week of making it. To store it longer, see the freezing instructions below.

Of course! This pecan pie freezes well for up to 3 months. Wrap the cooled pie tightly in 2 layers of plastic wrap (cling film) or place it in a freezer-safe container to avoid freezer burn. Thaw the frozen pecan pie in the refrigerator overnight before enjoying it.
Pecan pie without corn syrup has to set in the fridge before it’s ready to be cut and served, which is excellent for making it ahead of time. Cover the pie dish loosely with foil and refrigerate it overnight and for up to 7 days.
Sticky Caramel Pecan Pie Bars Recipe
If you’d like to enjoy the pie at room temperature, remove it from the fridge an hour before you plan to eat it. We actually like it cold, but you have that option.
Corn syrup is like glue and holds the pecan pie filling together. It’s thicker and sticker than other liquid sweeteners. Together with the eggs, corn syrup ensures that the filling will set. It also provides sweetness and that typical pecan pie aroma.
The most common question about pecan pie is probably: Can I make pecan pie without corn syrup? And the answer is yes, but the flavor and texture will turn out a little differently. And you probably also need to make a few adjustments.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Pecan Pie
We already talked about condensed milk as a substitute for corn syrup in pecan pie. Here are a few more ways how you can replace corn syrup in pecan pie:
Since some of these liquid sweeteners (e.g., maple syrup or rice syrup) are thinner than corn syrup, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour to the filling. Flour acts as a thickener and helps to bind the liquid. And no worries, you won’t be able to detect any floury aftertaste in the filling.

If you’re anything like me, you’ll want all of the pies. Here are a few more of my favorite condensed milk pie recipes. Try them all and let me know which one you love the most!
Salted Caramel Pecan Pie Recipe
I recently made this wonderful recipe and plan on making it again this month! I really hate corn syrup so I’m happy the condensed milk was such a great substitute. I personally couldn’t detect a huge different in flavor from a typical pecan pie recipe. I have one question however: my chopped pecans in the filling rose to the top during baking. This wasn’t a deal breaker since it was all delicious anyway but is there a way to prevent this?
Hi Claudia! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying this pie. Since the pecans are lighter than the filling, they will always rise to the top during baking. You could brush the pie crust with a little egg white and press a few whole pecans gently on the crust and then pour the filling on top - but the pecans might still rise during baking. Please let me know how it goes for you!
Can you use a gram crackers crust to this. Do you blind bake the crust?. I don't like blind bake because the crust never cooks on the bottom. Help
Perfectly Set Vegan Pecan Pie (no Corn Syrup!)
Hi Alice! Yes, you can swap in a graham cracker crust if you want to. There's no need to blind-bake the graham cracker crust, just bake the pie as indicated the instructions and it should turn out fine. Happy baking!
Mix 3 tablespoons (20g) flaxseed meal with 9 tablespoons (135 ml) water in a small bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes until the mixture is thick and gelatinous. Then prepare the recipe as described, using the flaxseed mixture in place of the eggs.
Oh my gosh, this pie! I would of never thought to make pecan pie with condensed milk but it was so good. My husband loves it and I’ve already made this twice in a month. Can’t wait to serve it to my family on Thanksgiving!Condensed milk pecan pie features a smooth creamy filling topped with plenty of toasted nuts. The combination of brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk and pecans is heavenly and makes this pie a memorable one.

Frozen Caramel Pie With A Secret Ingredient!
If you are looking for a way to change up your pecan pie game, you are in the right place. While we love the classic gooey pecan pie, it is fun to try different variations.
After falling in love with the combination of pecans and condensed milk in pecan dream bars, it seemed only fitting to try them together in a pie form. I have to say, I am glad I did.
My brother who always requests a pecan pie cheesecake for his birthday was glad I did too. This pie almost gives a little bit of those vibes, but the filling is softer and doesn’t have the tang.
Condensed Milk Pecan Pie {without Corn Syrup}
So whether you are looking to avoid corn syrup in your pecan pie, or you just want to try something different. I hope you give this tasty condensed milk recipe a go.
You can use either pecan halves or pecan pieces in your pie. The halves always look nice, but make the pie harder to cut.
Pecan pieces offer greater distribution, but don’t looks as pretty as arranged halves. You can use a mix of the two if you would like or use whichever you prefer.
Southern Pecan Pie: Easy Homemade From Scratch
Lightly toasting the nuts before you put them in the pie gives them more aroma and flavor. Just put them in a dry skillet over medium heat and cook stirring frequently until they are fragrant, about 5 minutes.

If you are in a hurry, you can skip toasting the nuts. But we think it is worth the minimal effort to do.
Otherwise, the filling comes together in just a
Posting Komentar untuk "Caramel Pecan Pie Recipe Condensed Milk"