Vitamix Recipes Dole Whip
If you’re not familiar with Dole Whip, it’s a dairy-free pineapple sorbet, with the consistency of soft-serve ice cream. It’s amazingly delicious! It’s also pretty difficult to come by, unless you’re visiting Disneyland or the Dole Plantation in Hawaii. (Though, I hear they are going to be offering it at other locations, too!)
The Dole whip you can buy at Disneyland is made with sugar, coconut oil, natural and artificial flavors (including pineapple juice), and lots of stabilizers. This allows it be mixed with water and come out of a soft serve machine, but it’s not exactly something you want to replicate at home.

Dole Whip is dairy-free and vegan, which is probably one of the reasons it’s so popular. Even with dietary restrictions, most family members can enjoy it!
Ingredient High Protein Dole Whip
Same texture as the original, but you can pipe it into a glass for a similar effect! Plus, you’ll avoid the long wait line at Disneyland.
Combine the frozen pineapple with the almond milk and honey, then blend until a frozen sorbet texture is achieved. (My kids also love it when I make this with orange juice instead of the milk and honey– no extra sweetener is needed when you use the OJ.)
For an authentic Dole Whip presentation, transfer the frozen dessert to a large plastic bag, and cut off the tip to create a piping bag. Pipe the pineapple whip into 4-6 dishes, and serve immediately!
Healthy Pineapple Dole Whip
Calories: 73 kcal , Carbohydrates: 19 g , Protein: 1 g , Fat: 1 g , Saturated Fat: 1 g , Sodium: 5 mg , Potassium: 124 mg , Fiber: 2 g , Sugar: 15 g , Vitamin A: 65 IU , Vitamin C: 54.2 mg , Calcium: 15 mg , Iron: 0.3 mg
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment below letting me know how you like it! If you try something different, let me know, too! We can all benefit from your experience.
Subscribe to my weekly email newsletter for a free 7-day kick start guide. Plus, you'll get weekly meal ideas & new recipes every week!This easy Homemade Pineapple Dole Whip recipes uses just 4 ingredients – the frozen fresh taste is amazing and just like the Disney version.
Vitamix Ice Cream Recipes
For another sweet treat, check out this Caramel Apple Milkshake, so creamy! If you are looking for smoothie, I suggest the delicious and tropical Blueberry Mango Smoothie.
Some women love shoes and purses, this gal loves her household items. So you can imagine how much I literally squealed with delight when a Vitamix Legacy Series blender and Vitamix Personal Cup Adapter showed up for me to review.
Truth is, I’ve been coveting this bad boy for a long time now, pausing at infomercials and at in-store demos regularly. I love to make smoothies and have always used a blender, but seriously this one takes it up a notch, so it only makes sense to have one that can do ‘all the things’, and more!
Frozen Disney Dole Whip Recipe, Must Make Summer Treat
When my Vitamix arrived, one of the first creations I made was Homemade Pineapple Dole Whip. Not only because of my mad-love for Dole Whip at Disney Parks, but because the Vitamix Legacy Series blender features so many awesome functions including a frozen desserts one, for making those cold and frosty treats.
Having the versatility to make so many foods thanks to genius pre-settings and the heft to get the job done , it’s really helped me play more with my recipes and not only beat the rut, but make more simple items at home versus buying them in stores.

Another reason why I had great interest in, and absolutely love the Vitamix Legacy Series blender is making hot soups – emphasis on the hot . Despite having a commercial-grade 2.2-peak horsepower motor, it’s very quiet compared to some of my other previous blenders.
Homemade Disney Dole Whip Recipe (with Chile Mango Flavor)
Speaking of, blending frozen fruits were a previous frustration of mine with other blenders – I always had to partially defrost them before blending or they just wouldn’t. The cold never bothered the Vitamix, anyway.
While I have been simply giddy over the many types of recipes that I plan on making with my Vitamix , smoothies and other beverages really do seem to be the focus when having a blender. This is where The Personal Cup Adapter comes in, since it takes that extra step out of the equation, which is transferring from blender container to cup.
Having this really does add the convenience of a personal blender to a full-size Vitamix machine. I love to blend and go, so whether it’s for myself or the kids – the personal cup adaptor is perfect for everyday life.
Dole Whip Recipe
As I’ve mentioned, I’ve coveting this fine machine for a long time now – which is why I must stress at how perfect this duo is for a Mother’s Day gift. Asking what Mom’s want proves difficult, being put on the spot or having a million other things on the mind – won’t really give you the answer on what she needs and wants. YET, watching her eyes as she slowly checks out the Vitamix when passing by in a store? There it is. I’ve always said it’s the subtle hints or the random chats that give the best indication, after all.
Alright, back to the Homemade Dole Whip, since that is the feature recipe in this post. This simple 4-ingredient recipe is so super simple to make – and the taste is amazing. Not quite exact to the famed Disney variety, but so close you’ll beam a huge smile.

Simply add the 3 liquids into the Vitamix, add in the frozen pineapple chunks and blend on the frozen desserts pre-setting. In less than a minute you’ll have the perfect frozen blended treat, and I should mention that you need to serve immediately since it’ll melt – yet I’m sure you won’t have that issue.
Dole Whip Recipe {disney Copycat}
I turned my back to clean some supplies after taking these recipe photos and my kids ate ALL the homemade dole whip before I came back to the area.
So it’s a great thing that this is such an easy recipe to make, with a product that makes it so very simple , I’ve already chopped up a few more pineapples and am freezing them right now.
As I said, there will be more recipes using the Vitamix featured on my blog, I’m having that MUCH FUN playing and creating and plan on having an entire separate recipe section for Vitamix recipes. So, I’d love to know what you’re interested in first. Soups? Sauces? Cocktails? Dressings? Let me know you’re preference, because as I’ve said – I’m blending all the things, and more!The iconic Disney Pineapple Dole Whip can easily be made at home with only a few simple ingredients! This sweet, frosty fruit treat is the perfect dessert to cool off on a hot summer day.
Diy Fresh Pineapple Dole Whip
If you can’t go to Disneyland and get a Dole Whip, you can easily make it at home! This luscious, creamy treat is a summer favorite, but can be enjoyed all year when your sweet tooth comes calling, because the recipe uses frozen pineapple.
Dole Whip is a pineapple-flavored soft-serve ice cream. It was originally created by the fruit company, Dole, but became available at Disneyland’s Tiki Bar in 1986. It’s now served at a few different locations in the park and also across the country, but pretty synonymous with Disneyland. It’s practically achieved a cult following as visitors to Disney will wait in a very long line just to get one on a hot day.

There are only a few ingredients needed to make this! Pineapple juice, frozen pineapple chunks, vanilla ice cream, lemon juice, salt, and sugar (which is optional.)
Vegan Dole Whip
The real Disneyland Dole Whip is vegan now, made with a non-dairy creamer, sugar, and natural flavoring and coloring. But when Disney recently released their recipe to the world, due to the parks being closed, it was merely 3 ingredients – pineapple juice, frozen pineapple chunks, vanilla ice cream.
If you love the flavor of pineapple, this is such a great, easy treat to help beat the heat on a hot day! Also check out our Pineapple Smoothie, Pineapple Fritter Rings, and Pineapple Upside Down Cake!
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don’t forget to follow Belly Full on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube!
Homemade Dole Whip
The iconic Disney Pineapple Dole Whip can easily be made at home with only a few simple ingredients! This frosty treat is perfect on a hot summer day!
Calories: 261 kcal | Carbohydrates: 53 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 6 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 22 mg | Sodium: 43 mg | Potassium: 352 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 44 g | Vitamin A: 304 IU | Vitamin C: 85 mg | Calcium: 92 mg | Iron: 1 mg

Nutritional information given is an automatic calculation and can vary based on the exact products you use and any changes you make to the recipe. If these numbers are very important to you, I would recommend calculating them yourself.
Healthy Ninja Creami Dole Whip Recipe: Vegan, Refined Sugar Free, No Ice Cream
Subscribe
Posting Komentar untuk "Vitamix Recipes Dole Whip"