Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Strawberry Dip Recipe Cream Cheese

Strawberry Dip Recipe Cream Cheese

This easy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip recipe will become your favorite dip for almost any fruit. With only 4 ingredients, it comes together so quickly!

This Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is one of my favorite summer treats. It’s delicious with fresh fruit, but also with lots of other desserts, making it my go-to for picnics and parties.

Cream

Pro Tip:I like to use my handheld electric mixer to get super creamy cream cheese. It’s effective and a lot faster than using a hand whisk.

Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip

You can keep the fruit dip in the fridge for up to 5 to 7 days. Always make sure to keep it in an airtight container or cover it with plastic wrap.

There are many variations of fruit dip. This one is quite simple and has only 4 easy ingredients: cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream.

Make ahead: You can prepare this dip a day in advance as long as you cover it and store it in the fridge. Stir before serving.

Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip Recipe: How To Make It

Freeze: You can freeze fruit dip in an airtight container for up to 3-4 weeks. Whenever you’re ready to eat it, thaw it in the fridge the night before.

Love this recipe? Please leave a 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below ⬇️ and/or a review in the comment section further down.

Let’s connect on social media! 😍 find me @ Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest. And don’t forget to tag me if you try one of my recipes!

Easy Fruit Dip (2 Ingredients)

This easy cream cheese fruit dip recipe will become your favorite dip for almost any fruit. With only 4 ingredients, it comes together so quickly!

Calories: 167 kcal | Carbohydrates: 13 g | Protein: 2 g | Fat: 12 g | Saturated Fat: 7 g | Cholesterol: 41 mg | Sodium: 94 mg | Potassium: 45 mg | Sugar: 12 g | Vitamin A: 490 IU | Calcium: 33 mg | Iron: 0.1 mg

Did you make this recipe? Snap a photo of it and tag me on Instagram @ or use the hashtag # so I can see it and feature it!

Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (4 Ways!)

Hi, I’m Dina, so glad you stopped by! I believe life is too short for bad coffee and boring meals. With my easy to follow step-by-step recipes, you’ll be surprised at how quickly a wholesome and delicious meal can come together. I hope you find something you enjoy!Say hello to your new favorite way to eat summer fruit. This Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is the perfect combination of sweet, tangy and oh-so fluffy goodness!

Trust me, even the cream cheese haters in my life were all about dipping ripe strawberries and little cubes of grilled poundcake into this creamy fruit dip!

It doesn’t matter if it’s savory – like Homemade Ranch Dip, Spicy Guacamole, Buffalo Chicken Dip, or French Onion Dip –or sweet, like Cookie Dough Dip or this Cream Cheese Fruit Dip. I am ALL IN.

Cream Cheese Fruit Dip {with Marshmallow Fluff}

This Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is an easy classic. It’s quick to make, doesn’t use a lot of ingredients, and is always a hit at parties.

Strawberry

Most of the ingredients for this sweet dip are things I tend to keep in my fridge or pantry on a regular basis, so it’s pretty simple to whip this up for last-minute gatherings.

See? I told you the ingredients were simple! The cream cheese makes the dip nice and tangy, while the marshmallow creme and Cool Whip make it sweet and light.

Creamy Strawberry Preserves Dip

Just use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese for about 3 minutes. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and beat for an additional minute.

You can easily make this dip the day or night before you plan to serve it. Just keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it.

But don’t limit yourself to just fruit! Try serving it with cubes of pound cake or Whipping Cream Cake. If you love the sweet-salty combo, you could even serve it with pretzels!

Strawberry Dip With Cream Cheese

Calories: 197 kcal | Carbohydrates: 27 g | Protein: 2 g | Fat: 10 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 23 mg | Sodium: 104 mg | Sugar: 21 g

The default measuring system on My Baking Addiction is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided as a courtesy; please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.

Strawberry

I made this for my granddaughter's baby shower to go with the fruit trays that I made. I wanted 2 different dips so I bought the Baker's chocolate that you just pop in the microwave & serve (easy peazy) & I wanted a homemade one which was this recipe. I made it exactly as you have it & it turned out awesome! It was perfect after I had added the cherry juice...no measuring, I just poured it from the jar until I got the desired pink tint. It gave it such a nice flavor too. What a huge hit it was! There were sooooo many compliments on it! They started calling it The magic fluff ha ha One of her friends kept coming back to get more fruit & fluff dip...she told me that she is definitely addicted to it now :) I had made a double batch since we were expecting arou 25 to 30 people - it was all gone by the end & there was still a lot of the chocolate left. This will be my go to dip for all future fruit trays! Thanks for sharing ♥

Cool Whip Fruit Dip

Hi! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed this recipe! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your feedback! -Jamie

Well Said! *claps all around* I am printing this recipe and saving for my guilty pleasure. I have become obsessed with Marzetti cream cheese fruit dip so if i can just make it at home in MUCH bigger batches I'm gonna be a super happy camper.

Hi GiGi – You can eat both marshmallow cream and Cool Whip, which means they are real food! If they aren't ingredients you like to use, there are plenty of other recipes you might like instead, but many people enjoy those ingredients as part of an occasional special treat and there is no need to shame someone for that choice. Have a great day! Jamie

Best Fruit Dip Recipe

Any advice as to how long this will hold up in the refrigerator? Could I make it 2 days before my event? 3? Does it freeze well? So excited to serve this at a baby shower!

Hi there - I'd say you could probably make it 2 days ahead of time and it would be fine. It would probably freeze fine, although you might need to mix it with a hand mixer after thawing to get the texture to come back together. Good luck and congrats, future auntie! JamieThis post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.

This Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is the perfect way to encourage children and adults to eat more fruit! With only 2 ingredients, you can whip it up in no time. Serve it with your favorite fruit or graham crackers for an easy snack idea!

Strawberry

Strawberry Shortcake Dip

Life as a mom gets hectic sometimes, doesn’t it?! It always seems like there is something to do or someone who needs our attention! As the meal planner, grocery shopper, and cook for our family, I need to plan 3 meals a day plus a snack – for seven people! With five growing kiddos, too, I try to be very conscious about what my family eats.

Luckily, I don’t usually have a problem getting them to eat fruit … but let’s be honest, it can get boring! Have you ever heard this line:

That’s what I hear when I buy lots and lots of containers of strawberries! (I get containers of strawberries for around 87 cents each. It’s economical!) With a little help from some cream cheese, I can whip up a batch of my (easy and kid-famous!) Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip and make those strawberries fun again!

Strawberry Fluff Cream Cheese Fruit Dip

Personally, I like to serve our Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Dip with whatever fruit is on sale that week. Add some graham crackers or chocolate animal crackers for the little ones, too!

Since it’s Spring, fresh fruit will be in abundance – why not treat your family to a fun and easy snack idea? And what is it about dips that makes them so fun to eat, anyway? They’re all so, so addicting! Enjoy.

I wouldn’t recommend it since it doesn’t freeze and thaw well at all. It tends to crumble and separate. I’ve found using full-fat cream cheese helps with this a little, but not enough for me to want to store it. Instead, I just make a new batch each time.

Marshmallow Fruit Dip With Cream Cheese

Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary significantly between brands. Always be sure to read labels. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Nutrition info may contain errors, so please verify it independently. Likewise,

-

Posting Komentar untuk "Strawberry Dip Recipe Cream Cheese"