Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipes Using Cream Cheese And Chocolate Chips

Recipes Using Cream Cheese And Chocolate Chips

These Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick and chewy with a flavor that will blow you away! The cream cheese keeps these cookies incredibly soft and tender and adds just a hint of tang.

And there is no shortage of different recipes on CLF. These soft batch cream cheese chocolate chip cookies are right up there with these Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies and these brown butter chocolate chip cookies. If you don’t have cream cheese on hand and the CCC craving strikes, make one of those recipes!

-

Or there are always chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies if you are in the mood for a nut-butter treat! You could also make it extra classy with these Red Velvet Cookies, I support all your cookie choices.

Double Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies

I’m personally a fan of how the bittersweet and semi-sweet chocolate chips taste with this particular dough, but they’re your cookies–so try all the combos!

Use these instructions to make the perfect cream cheese chocolate chip cookies every time! Further details and measurements can be found in the recipe card below!

Step 2: Cream wet ingredients. Cream butter and cream cheese. You want to be sure both the cream cheese and butter are cold, but soft and pliable. That way it will incorporate smoothly together and cream nicely with the butter and sugar but not take on too much air. This will help your cookies stay chewy rather than cakey. Add sugars, egg, and vanilla to the creamed mixture and

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars

Step 3: Combine mixtures and add mix-ins. Reduce your stand mixer’s speed to low and add the flour mixture in small additions slowly. You don’t want flour to get everywhere! It usually takes me 5-7 additions, and I only mix each until just incorporated. Add mix-ins (chocolate chips), and briefly mix so that they are evenly distributed.

Optional, chill your cookie dough: This step is optional, though I do find that the flavors enhance with refrigeration of 2 hours or up to 3 days before baking.

I like to scoop my dough using a 2” cookie scoop prior to chilling so that the dough balls are ready-to-bake! There is nothing more frustrating (or difficult) than portioning chilled dough.

Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball

Step 2: Bake the cookie dough in an oven at 350℉ on a parchment-paper lined sheet with the dough balls 2” apart on the sheet, they don’t spread that much so don’t worry about giving them excess space between cookies! I usually bake them for 11-12 minutes, or until the sides of the cookies start to brown.

Step 3: Let cool, and enjoy. Let the cookies cool for five minutes on the baking sheet, and move to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!

To ensure the thickest, chewiest cookies, barely cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar. Beat just until a smooth paste forms. This will keep extra air from incorporating into the dough, which will make for chewier cookies.

Quick And Easy Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Dip Recipe

Or frozen. When they are stored in an airtight container, they will lose a bit of the crispness around the edge. You could leave a corner cracked but they will dry out faster. They will keep up to 10 days at room temperature or several months frozen.

Chilling is only truly ‘required’ when butter in the dough was melted, which it was not in this case. However, chilling this dough before baking will create thicker, chewier cookies and also give more time for the flavors to meld. I find it best to scoop the cookie dough and chill in balls, because it is easier to manipulate before it solidifies.

-

You can make this cookie dough and chill up to 3 days before baking, or freeze the raw cookie dough balls for up to three months.

Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Spread Recipe

You can make as large a batch of these cream cheese chocolate chip cookies as you would like. You are only limited by the size of your mixer.

Personally, I always use full-fat cream cheese for the flavor and texture benefits in these cream cheese chocolate chip cookies. Low fat or whipped cream cheese are not suggested.

You can freeze these cookies for up to 2 months after baking, or freeze the cookie dough balls. Then you can bake them fresh at any time.

Bueche's Food World

Bake the dough at 350°F for 12-14 minutes straight from frozen! Bake until the edges have begun to brown. They will take just a little longer than from completely chilled.

These cookies ship wonderfully. Package in a decorative tin or just place in a zip-top bag in a mailer box. They keep for 10 days and they stay chewy for almost as long. The larger the cookie, the longer they stay chewy!

Cream

If you tried thisrecipeand loved it please leave a 🌟star ratingand let me know how it goes in the commentsbelow. I love hearing from you; your comments make my day!

Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip

These soft batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies are sent straight from Heaven! These cookies have an outstanding texture that hits that sweet spot of chewiness! They are soft, chewy, dense and fabulously chocolatey! The mixture of semi-sweet and bittersweet chocolate takes them to the next level!

Presentation – I like to make sure I reserve some chocolate chips from the batter and press a few on the top of each cookie dough ball before baking.

Calories: 374 kcal | Carbohydrates: 48 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 18 g | Saturated Fat: 11 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 40 mg | Sodium: 175 mg | Potassium: 191 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 26 g | Vitamin A: 328 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 56 mg | Iron: 2 mg

Best Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Dessert Recipes

I am the baker, recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind Chef Lindsey Farr. I believe in delicious homemade food and the power of dessert!If you like cheesecake, these Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies are for you! Unlike similar recipes, they call for a full eight ounce block of cream cheese, so they have plenty of cheesecake flavor.

I’m a big fan of recipes using cream cheese. And not just cheesecake (although I’m crazy for it!) Cream cheese adds a rich flavor and creaminess to just about any baked good.

-

I have a recipe for Easter cookies that call for cream cheese, and I thought I would experiment and see if they were tasty with the addition of chocolate. Oh yes. They certainly are!

Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies...and An 'equal Opportunity Cookie' Call For Recipes

Cream cheese makes the cookies extra soft and moist, and adds a tangy flavor that can’t be beat. Plenty of rich chocolate chips add a perfect balance.

I like half milk chocolate and half semi sweet chocolate. The sweetness of the milk chocolate pairs well with the richness of the cream cheese, but the semi sweet chocolate melts and gives the cookies an ooey gooey texture that can’t be beat!

No, there is no need to chill the dough for this cream cheese cookie recipe. They are ready to bake as soon as you whip up the dough. Nice and easy!

Cream Cheese Brownies

Yes, you can freeze the dough. I recommend rolling the dough into balls first. Place them on a single layer on a cookie sheet, and freeze for 1-2 hours, then place the cookie dough balls into heavy duty ziplock freezer bags. They will keep for about 3 months.

When you are ready to bake them, you can either let them thaw on the cookie sheet, or bake them frozen and just add a couple minutes to the baking time. I prefer thawing them to room temperature first.

-

As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small amount from your purchase, no cost to you.

Chocolate Cream Cheese Crescent Bars

If you are looking for soft batch chocolate chip cookies that are rich and creamy and loaded with chocolate, this recipe delivers!

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipes Using Cream Cheese And Chocolate Chips"