Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipes Haddock Recipes

Recipes Haddock Recipes

This baked haddock is perfectly flaky and delicious and cooked in the oven to perfection! Ready in less than 20 minutes, it’s perfect for a quick and healthy dinner.

When it comes to quick and healthy dinner recipes, I have a few favorites up my sleeve. I like making a chicken parmesan and of course, nothing beats some low calorie pizza. However, when I find fresh haddock at the grocery store, I love to whip up a simple baked haddock.

Butter

What I love about this dish is just how simple and delicious it is. Haddock has an unfair stigma that it is a hard fish to cook, but this recipe proves otherwise. A secret tip guarantees perfectly flaky and tender fish every single time.

Recipe: Low Calorie Fish On Friday

Start by patting dry the fish filets, then season them with salt and pepper. Next, add all the remaining ingredients, except for the thyme, into a mixing bowl and mix until combined.

Now, add the tomato mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Place the haddock filets on top and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until the fish is cooked and flaky. Remove them from the oven and serve immediately.

Haddock, and/or any kinds of white fish, should always be cooked at 200C/400F in the oven. The higher than average heat allows the exterior to cook faster, which then filtrates throughout the rest of the fish, giving it the gorgeous, flaky texture.

Parmesan Baked Haddock With Lemon And Garlic

This recipe uses four pieces of haddock and takes 17 minutes to cook completely. If cooking just one filet, you’d be looking at around 13 minutes.

All white fish, including haddock, should always be cooked uncovered. This is because of the lower fat content they contain. Higher fat cuts of fish, like salmon, can be cooked covered.

Haddock is best served with simple side dishes. Our favorites include coleslaw, cauliflower potato salad, broccoli salad, or a mock potato salad.

Savory Haddock Recipes With Vegetables

This baked haddock is perfectly flaky and delicious and cooked in the oven to perfection! Ready in less than 20 minutes, it's perfect for a quick and healthy dinner.

Serving: 1 serving Calories: 142 kcal Carbohydrates: 4 g Protein: 24 g Fat: 10 g Sodium: 298 mg Potassium: 132 mg Fiber: 2 g Vitamin A: 213 IU Vitamin C: 24 mg Calcium: 17 mg Iron: 1 mg NET CARBS: 2 g

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.

Baked Haddock With Garlic Green Beans

I’m a two time cookbook author, photographer, and writer, and passionate about creating easy and healthier recipes. I believe you don’t need to be experienced in the kitchen to make good food using simple ingredients that most importantly, taste delicious.A quick and easy baked haddock recipe made with fresh fish and a buttery bread crumb topping that is perfect for busy weeknights.

This Oven Baked Haddock Recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious fish recipes to make for dinner. This recipe produces perfectly cooked haddock that easily flakes away with the fork. The meaty fish inside is moist with a gently browned and seasoned bread crumb topping.

Simple

This Oven Baked Haddock Recipe is a quick and easy fish recipe that is made with just a few ingredients, but is so delicious it will melt in your mouth.

Spanish Red Pepper Stew With Haddock Recipe

You can enjoy this dinner recipe on the table in under 30 minutes and it is one guaranteed you will want to keep on a regular rotation! This haddock recipe is perfect for everyday weeknight or special occasion dinners.

Haddock is a lean, white, saltwater fish usually found in the North Atlantic Ocean. It is very similar to cod (it is actually a member of the cod family). This firm white fish is very mild in flavor and delicate and flaky texture.

Haddock pairs well with many flavors. My favorites being a squeeze of lemon juice and these pan roasted tomatoes, a side of tartar sauce, dill sauce, or cocktail sauce.

Crispy Baked Haddock Recipe

Haddock can be baked, fried, or smoked. I even remember my mom poaching haddock in a milk and butter bath (so good!). Today's recipe is oven baked with a simple crumb topping and really, that is all you need with this delicious protein.

Parchment paper (recommended), but alumunium foil can be used in a pinch (but I personally am trying to move away from using this). Or, use a non-stick silpat.

Oven

When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @ or # so I can see your photos!

Poached Smoked Haddock With Ackee Recipe

Calories: 197 kcal Carbohydrates: 9 g Protein: 23 g Fat: 8 g Saturated Fat: 4 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g Trans Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 71 mg Sodium: 578 mg Potassium: 572 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 1 g Vitamin A: 597 IU Vitamin C: 20 mg Calcium: 57 mg Iron: 1 mg

Honeybunch Hunts is a website dedicated to sharing canning and dehydrating recipes, wild game recipes, fish, seafood, plant based recipes, and some DIY scattered in between. Written by Shelby Law Ruttan, is also author and owner of Grumpy’s Honeybunch, and The Best Vegetarian Recipes. Shelby has also authored two cookbooks, The One Pot Paleo Cookbook and The Pescatarian Keto Cookbook.This Butter-Baked Haddock is my all-time favorite fish recipe. It’s quick and easy (ready in less than 30 minutes!), and the result is tender, moist, flaky, flavorful fish every time!

This, my friends, is the recipe that made me enjoy cooking fish. I’ve tried lots of fish recipes over the years, most of which I never made a second time.

Pan Fried Haddock With Lemon & Capers

Growing up, we always had fish for Christmas Eve dinner, and I’m not gonna lie. More often than not, it was take-out from Long John Silver’s (now, don’t go laughing at that…it’s a really good memory for me!).

My mom and I would wait in that super long line for what seemed like hours. But it gave her a break from all the holiday cooking and baking, and it was a treat for all of us (fact: it’s still one of my guilty pleasures to this day!).

Crispy

BUT there were also lots of times when my mom cooked the fish herself. She always made haddock baked in the oven with butter. It was so simple yet so delicious (and I didn’t even like fish back then)!

Haddock Recipes For Seafood Lovers

I’ve kept up the tradition of serving fish on Christmas Eve, but for some reason that I still can’t figure out, up until last year, I never actually made my mom’s recipe. What the heck?

Last year, it finally hit me: I already had the recipe I was looking for! So I searched through my mom’s recipe book, and there it was, a handwritten recipe simply titled “Haddock.”

We love this fish so much that we now refer to it as just “The Fish, ” and we eat it all year long, not just on Christmas Eve!

Parmesan Crusted Haddock

This Butter-Baked Haddock is my all-time favorite fish recipe. It's quick and easy (ready in less than 30 minutes!), and the result is tender, moist, flaky, flavorful fish every time!

We use cookies to help give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to the use of cookies. AcceptPrivacy policy

Parmesan

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipes Haddock Recipes"