Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipe Of Pasta Bolognese

Recipe Of Pasta Bolognese

Pasta Bolognese is a classic Italian dish where al dente pasta meets a hearty ground beef sauce slow-cooked with onions, garlic, and tomatoes. The addition of milk helps tenderize the beef and also adds a note of richness to the flavorful bolognese sauce. It’s a family-friendly dinner everyone will love!

My pasta Bolognese recipe is inspired by the traditional version, with a few key swaps based on the Bolognese I grew up eating. This is a beef Bolognese, and it’s made without red wine, which makes it a more kid-friendly version. There’s still plenty of rich flavor, though, and a little bit of nutmeg, which really takes it up a notch!

Spaghetti

The key to a great Bolognese sauce is a long simmer, so this isn’t the kind of dinner you can get on the table in 20 minutes. But that’s okay! There are also those nights when you have the extra time to make something truly special, and this pasta Bolognese fits the bill!

The Best Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe

So what exactly is a Bolognese sauce? Bolognese sauce is basically a pasta sauce made with ground beef, onions, tomatoes, and fresh herbs, and served with pasta. It’s an Italian meat sauce that originated from the city of Bologna. However, it’s more than just beef, onions, and a jar of spaghetti sauce. It’s about the depth of flavor you get from cooking all the ingredients in stages and letting the sauce simmer so it becomes thick, rich, and hearty. A key component of bolognese is milk, which may seem odd but I promise it is so good!

This is the new version of the recipe. I used to do the older one and at first I was a bit disappointed when I couldn’t find it. It was one of my favorites. But then I decided to give this new recipe a try. I was hesitant to be honest. Celery, milk… But OMG! So good! I couldn’t believe how delicious it turned out. Honestly, it’s amazing! Thank you

Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container. You can reheat on the stovetop over medium-low heat with a splash of water or milk, or warm up the pasta in the microwave.

Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe

It’s best to freeze the sauce without the pasta; the Bolognese sauce will last up to 3 months in the freezer. Thaw it in the refrigerator before reheating and adding pasta.

The Italians traditionally eat the Bolognese withtagliatelle, a flat strand egg pasta similar to fettuccine. You can use other flat ribbon pasta like papardelle or tripoline. I personally use this sauce with any and all pastas though. And I love mixing it with tube pastas like rigatoni or penne. The meat sauce gets stuck inside the tubes when tossed, and it just adds so much flavor to every bite of pasta.

If you want to stir the pasta into the Bolognese sauce before serving it, instead of putting the pasta into bowls and then adding the sauce, you can reserve some of the cooking liquid and add a splash or two to the pasta and sauce. The starch in the liquid will help the sauce coat the pasta.

Healthy Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe

If you simmer the sauce for the full two hours and find it’s thicker than you’d like, you can thin it out with cooking liquid from the pasta, beef stock (not broth, which is salted!), or water.

This hearty Bolognese sauce will become one of those staple recipes you return to again and again! Pair it with a simple salad or some crusty garlic bread, and you’ve got a satisfying dinner everyone will love.

If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Pasta Bologneserecipe or any other recipe on , then don’t forget torate the recipeand leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me onInstagram so I can repost on my stories!

Healthy Spaghetti Bolognese

This Pasta Bolognese recipe was originally published on February 5, 2019. The recipe has been slightly modified to make it more authentic and the post now includes updated step-by-step photos.

Pasta Bolognese is a classic Italian dish where al dente pasta meets a hearty ground beef sauce, slow-cooked with onions, garlic, and tomatoes for a flavorful experience.

-

Ingredients 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 pound lean ground beef ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon black pepper 1 onion diced 2 garlic cloves minced 1 teaspoon oregano 1 teaspoon basil ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper 2 15-ounce cans crushed tomatoes 2 tablespoons tomato paste 16 ounces Spaghetti or penne pasta for serving Fresh basil for serving

Best Bolognese Sauce

Make Ahead Tips: You can make the bolognese sauce up to 3 days in advance, and then cook the pasta when you’re ready.

Substitutes: For best results, follow the recipe as is. However here are some common substitutes that would work well in this recipe.

Calories: 369 kcal , Carbohydrates: 46 g , Protein: 21 g , Fat: 11 g , Saturated Fat: 4 g , Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g , Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g , Trans Fat: 0.4 g , Cholesterol: 88 mg , Sodium: 251 mg , Potassium: 488 mg , Fiber: 3 g , Sugar: 4 g , Vitamin A: 2706 IU , Vitamin C: 3 mg , Calcium: 81 mg , Iron: 3 mgMy go-to for a rich and satisfying weeknight Spaghetti Bolognese. It only takes 30 minutes from start to finish. Simple ingredients, without skimping on taste.

Minute Bolognese Recipe

It's funny, I experiment with lots of recipes for Kitchen Sanctuary, but sometimes it's takes me ages to publish a recipe for something we eat

We eat it so much, I can make this one with my eyes shut. Gracey makes it too (love it when she announces that she's going to cook dinner ❤️️❤️️).

Homemade

. I don't use two different kinds of minced meat, or pancetta or milk, and I don't cook it for 3 hours. This is a quick dinner that totally hits the spot taste-wise and is ready quickly.

Weeknight Bolognese Recipe

You can either make the bolognese and then spoon it on top of the pasta (like the image at the top of the page), or add the pasta to the pan with bolognese and mix it together like this:

Once the spaghetti has cooked, drain it and divided it between your bowls, then top with bolognese and a sprinkling of spring onions and grated Parmesan cheese.

Traditional spaghetti bolognese often uses beef and pork mince and pancetta. You might also find it with finely chopped celery (that go in with the carrots) and milk in it too. A traditional version is often also cooked for a lot longer (2-3 hours). These are all great additions, and cooking for a long time will always ensure a rich and tasty sauce. I do it this way occasionally, but I do my fast, easy version most of the time.

The Best Bolognese Recipe

......also has some additional ingredients that you may not see in a truly authentic version. I add Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree and a crumbled stock cube for extra flavour and richness (remember, we're only simmering for 15 minutes or so, so these additions make up for the reduced cooking time), and I also add a little sugar to balance the acidity of the tomatoes. I also add mushrooms, because I love them.

If you have a little extra time on your hands, why not try this Cheese and Tomato Garlic Pizza Bread to go on the side.

Pasta

Can I make it gluten free? Yes - ensure you use a gluten-free stock cube, gluten-free Worcestershire sauce and of course gluten-free spaghetti and you're all set.

Spaghetti Bolognese Original Rezept

Can I leave out the wine? The wine adds a little extra richness to the dish. You can leave it out if you prefer, or you could replace with ½ cup (120ml) beef stock and an extra splash of Worcestershire sauce.

Can I add in extra veg? Yes, bolognese is a great way to get extra veg into your meal, and it can also bulk it out more if you want to reduce the amount of meat in it. I prefer to keep the veg fairly finely chopped - as great big lumps of vegetable just don't work with a ragu like this.

Best beef mince: Go for a good quality beef mince that's higher in fat. Remember fat equals flavour! I use Angus steak mince with 12%-15% fat. You can get away with the really lean mince (5% fat or lower), but it won't be as rich and juicy.

Bolognese Sauce Recipe

  Nutritional Information is per serving including spaghetti, but not including parmesan (I've no idea how much you're going to add :-D)

Calories: 561 kcal Carbohydrates: 73 g Protein: 37 g Fat: 11 g Saturated Fat: 3 g Cholesterol: 70 mg Sodium: 953 mg Potassium: 1212 mg Fiber: 6 g Sugar: 12 g Vitamin A: 2841 IU Vitamin C: 24 mg Calcium: 113 mg Iron: 7 mg

The

Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links – which means if you buy the product I get a small commission (at no extra cost to you). If you do buy, then thank you! That’s what helps us to keep Kitchen Sanctuary running. The nutritional

Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Grandmother's Recipe

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipe Of Pasta Bolognese"