Recipe For Brownie Waffles
Grab your waffle iron and make a fun breakfast treat! Top them with creamy vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, and drizzle with rich chocolate syrup and whatever other toppings you like!
There are so many uses for a waffle iron beyond the traditional waffles that we make for breakfast. I use mine to make savory cornbread waffles, for hash brown cakes, and THIS brownie waffle deliciousness.

The biggest problem I have is not being able to make these rich, chocolate waffle iron brownies fast enough to keep up with the family! Everyone loves them, so as quickly as I make them, they get claimed immediately.
Chocolate Brownie Waffles Recipe
While I have used box brownie mix in the waffle iron, I have found that it is way too sticky and make a massive mess if you don’t modify the batter. So, if you want to use a box of brownie mix, add an extra egg.
I usually use our big Belgian waffle maker for these waffles, but they can be made in any kind of waffle iron. Be sure to spray really well.
Yes, and I kind of can’t stress this enough. It’s super important to grease the waffle iron even if it’s non-stick to ensure the brownies don’t stick and to achieve a crispy exterior.
Chocolate Brownie Waffles [vegan]
Brownie waffles usually take about 3-5 minutes to cook, but this can vary depending on your waffle iron and how crispy you want your waffles to be.
This recipe makes 6 square waffles in my waffle iron. In my big Belgian waffle iron, it makes 3. You will need a cup of batter vs the 1/2 cup I use in the smaller one.
Cooked and cooled waffles can be stored in a sealed container for a few days. To heat, pop in the oven or a toaster. Waffles can also be frozen (wrapped well) for up to 4 months.
Brownie Mix Waffles (simple And Ready In 15 Minutes!)
Whipped cream, sliced strawberry (or any fresh fruit), grated chocolate, vanilla or chocolate scooped ice cream, chopped nuts, maraschino cherries, chocolate sauce – anything!
Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray or brush with vegetable oil (even if it’s nonstick, you’ll thank me I promise). Pour 1/2 cup of brownie batter in the waffle iron. Close the waffle iron, and cook until crispy – about 3 minutes, but up to 5 minutes depending on your waffle iron.
This recipe makes 6 square waffles in my waffle iron. In my big belgian waffle iron, it makes 3. You will need a cup of batter vs the 1/2 cup I use in the smaller one.

Cara's Cravings » Chocolate Brownie Waffles With Peanut Butter Frosting
Calories: 388 kcal | Carbohydrates: 40 g | Protein: 7 g | Fat: 25 g | Saturated Fat: 15 g | Cholesterol: 97 mg | Sodium: 276 mg | Potassium: 388 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 19 g | Vitamin A: 629 IU | Calcium: 152 mg | Iron: 4 mg
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
I am a born and raised New Zealander (a Kiwi), now living in Phoenix, Arizona. I’m happily married to the love of my life – a hot American boy I met while traveling the world. I’m a mama to 2 awesome little boys and love red things, rugby, cheesecake, and bacon. Mmmmm. Bacon. Read More
How To Use Brownie Mix To Make Waffles
Easy Creamy Chicken Spaghetti How to make Basic White Sauce – for pastas, casseroles and more! Light and Fluffy Fluffy Applesauce Pancakes Heavenly One-Bowl Chocolate Bundt Cake! Easy Chocolate Pie (no bake dessert idea) No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake Easy Mini Taco Bites Recipe! Pulled Pork Nachos – easy appetizer or snack idea Crunchy Crispy Buffalo Chicken Tenders AMAZING Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies! Crunchy French Toast – BEST Breakfast Idea White Chocolate Fudge – No Bake Valentine’s Day Treat Super Easy Loaded Fries Recipe! Quick and Easy Meatball Sliders – Perfect for Game Day! BEST Cowboy Casserole in the Slow Cooker Simple 5 Ingredient Carrot Soup Family Favorite Hamburger Stew Recipe! Easy Million Dollar Chicken Casserole Perfect Homemade Garlic Bread The Best Lentil Chili!I’m in the midst of planning a retreat this summer. I’ll be meeting up with nine other food bloggers in beautiful northern Michigan. We’ll be learning from each other, experiencing all the things northern Michigan has to offer, getting to know each other better, and of course, we’ll be eating. Probably way too much eating.
One morning we’ll be gathering in the kitchen to make waffles. Seeing as we’ll need to crank out a lot of waffles quickly to feed 10 hungry food bloggers, KitchenAid was generous enough to send us some of their Waffle Bakers to use. These beautiful countertop appliances put out two perfect Belgian waffles in 3 minutes. We could get the whole crowd fed in 15 minutes!And let’s just say I’ve been practicing, a lot.

(PS: I am under no obligation whatsoever to write this post or say good things about the Waffle Baker. Iam however under obligation to make brownie waffles and share them with you. It would be criminal not to.)
Easy High Protein Vegan Brownie Waffles
I almost feel bad posting this recipe because it’s barely a recipe…but it’s a brownie waffle! If you haven’t tried this, you must. No shame in my game — even right down to the brownies from a box. I swear, Ghirardelli brownies are the best around. Every time I make them for
“They’re Ghirardelli!!!” Again, absolutely no shame in my game. I own every shortcut I take. When they taste this good, who freakin’ cares if you didn’t get out a measuring cup for flour?
Good news–they aren’t! It’s as easy as whipping up the brownie mix (add in an extra egg!) and throw the batter in the waffle maker! In three minutes, you’re dining on the perfect brownie waffle — soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Black Forest Brownie Waffle
The hardest part is trying to decide how to top it! Whipped cream, sprinkles, strawberries, hot fudge, caramel sauce, ice cream….all of the above?

Need more chocolate in your life? Try one of these! Or try them all. That would be good, too! Chocolate Tart (no bake, 4 ingredients) Irish Coffee Ice Cream Pie with Whiskey Ganache Chocolate Pudding Pie Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue Chocolate Lasagna from Center Cut Cook No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cups from Just a Taste
Serving: 1 /2 waffle , Calories: 152 kcal , Carbohydrates: 3 g , Protein: 2 g , Fat: 15 g , Saturated Fat: 1 g , Polyunsaturated Fat: 12 g , Cholesterol: 62 mg , Sodium: 37 mg
Brownie Mix Waffles
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Posting Komentar untuk "Recipe For Brownie Waffles"