Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Protein Cookie Recipe Gluten Free

Protein Cookie Recipe Gluten Free

The story of these chocolate chip Peanut Butter Protein Cookies begins the way so many unplanned yet critically important purchases do: in the aisle at Target. I was shopping for protein bars (and nothing else that had mysterioĈ’usly made its way into my cart) when I passed a huge display of shiny wrapped peanut butter protein cookies.

From time to time, we'll send you the best of Well Plated. We respect your privacy and you can opt out anytime.

Protein

Made with whey protein and covered in promises to be low carb, high fiber, and delicious, these protein cookies sounded too good to be true.

Coconut Protein Cookies With Almond Butter

Upon closer inspection, I discovered that not only did most of these protein cookies contain nearly as many calories as a full meal (well beyond my needs for a cookie), they cost almost $3 each and the ingredient list left quite a bit to be desired. I couldn’t pronounce half of them.

Rather than spend a small fortune, I decided to see if I could come up with my own recipe for protein cookies that delivered the same qualities promised on the wrapper—high protein, peanut butter packed, soft, chewy, delicious—but wouldn’t blow my grocery budget or eat up my daily calorie count if I decided to have more than one.

These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies are naturally gluten free, as the whey protein and coconut flour replace the wheat flour. (Coconut flour is also high protein and high fiber too; you can read all about it in this post for Coconut Flour Cookies ; this is the brand I buy .)

Healthy Protein Powder Cookie Dough

If you’ve never purchased whey protein powder and aren’t looking to (though I’d hope that any of these recipes with protein powder would convince you), you can check out my original Oatmeal Protein Cookies , which are made with peanut butter, quinoa, and banana.

They are more reminiscent of a healthy muffin-like cookie than an ooey-gooey peanut butter cookie but are still a yummy, relatively high-protein option.

Soft and chewy homemade Peanut Butter Protein Cookies. Low carb, 112 calories, and 7 grams of protein each! Flourless, gluten free recipe made with vanilla whey protein. Stop wasting money on store bought protein cookies and make this easy recipe instead!

Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies

Serving: 1 cookie Calories: 112 kcal Carbohydrates: 8 g Protein: 7 g Fat: 6 g Saturated Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 16 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 5 g

Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. I'm the author and recipe developer here at and of The Well Plated Cookbook. I adore both sweets and veggies, and I am on a mission to save you time and dishes. WELCOME!like decadent sugar-filled thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies. But they're rich and buttery-tasting, with almost no added sugar, and packed with protein.

The texture is crisp and chewy at the same time. For a chewier cookie, try baking them for 8 minutes instead of 10 minutes. And keep them in a sealed plastic container at room temperature.

Soft & Chewy Vegan Protein Cookies (gluten Free)

I've been curious about Lenny & Larry's protein cookies (especially the chocolate chip variety), but their original formulation is made with wheat flour. They also have quite a bit of sugar, so I wouldn't likely have been tempted to eat them anyway.

I've just noticed that Lenny & Larry's now sells a “keto” variety made with almond flour, and erythritol (but in a facility shared with wheat). I guess I kind of unintentionally backed into a Lenny & Larry-style keto recipe? ?‍♀️

Since I developed the bread recipes in my book Gluten Free on a Shoestring Bakes Bread, I've loved baking with whey protein isolate. It's a nearly-pure form of protein powder that, when heated in the oven, behaves much like gluten.

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Protein Cookies

Since I bake the bread recipes from that book quite often, I always have a lot of whey protein isolate in my pantry. I use it to bake my oat-based protein cookies, protein granola, and now these chocolate chip protein cookies.

Gluten

Instead of protein powder, you can try using collagen powder for a huge nutritional boost with no added flavor at all. I really like Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides and Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides (Those are affiliate links, but feel free to shop around for the best price.)

You can also try using your favorite flavored protein powder, like I like Vega essentials chocolate flavor protein powder like I use in our homemade protein bars. Those protein powders have other added ingredients, though, so it will have more of an effect on the outcome. That's more of an experimentation!

Protein Cookie Dough Cups (vegan & Gluten Free)

You don't have to use a sugar alternative in these cookies, and can instead simply use 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar. I prefer to use a sugar alternative rather than take a wholesome recipe and taint it with refined sugar.

I have been baking more and more with Lankato brand monk fruit granulated sugar alternative, and have had great results. I had been buying it on Amazon, but even found it at my local Costco recently for a better price.

You can also probably use a simple granulated erythritol sweetener, but the Lankato monk fruit blend (which contains monk fruit sweetener and erythritol) has a smoother taste. The monk fruit helps neutralize the cooling sensation that erythritol tends to cause.

Simple Protein Cookies (gluten Free Planted Based)

Dairy: There is dairy in these cookies in both the butter and the whey protein isolate. There are so many versions of protein powders available. Please see the full discussion above of my favorite ones.

It's easy to replace the butter in these cookies with virgin coconut oil, melted and cooled. Just measure it out gram for gram. The butter gives these protein cookies a depth of flavor that the coconut oil is missing, but the almond flour nearly makes up for its absence.

Chocolate

Almonds: The base of this recipe is finely-ground blanched almond flour. If you can't have almonds, you can certainly substitute cashew flour for the almond flour.

Gluten Free Protein Cookie By Naked Nutrition: A Review

If you can't have nuts at all, you can try using sunflower seed flour, but the cookies will almost certainly have a (harmless) greenish tint to them. If you can't have almonds but can have peanuts, try my peanut butter protein cookies, which are made with peanut butter and whey protein isolate.

Eggs: There are two eggs in these cookies, so it's worth trying to replace each of them with one “chia egg” (1 tablespoon ground white chia seeds + 1 tablespoon lukewarm water, mixed and allowed to gel).

Coconut flour: There is no reliable alternative to coconut flour, but there are times when I've had success using twice as much tapioca flour (by weight) in place of coconut flour. I haven't tried that in this recipe, though, so it's a risk.

Vegan Protein Cookies Recipe (4 Ingredients + Gluten Free)

Xanthan gum: Adding a bit of xanthan gum to this recipe helps the cookies (and the dough) hold together well, and helps the cookies stay fresh for longer. It's not essential.

Molasses: The single tablespoon of molasses in these cookies gives them that authentic chocolate chip cookie taste that normally comes from baking traditional chocolate chip cookies with brown sugar. You can replace it with a liquid alternative sweetener, like Lankato brand monkfruit maple syrup alternative.

Chocolate chips: I really like Lily's Sweets brand stevia-sweetened chocolate baking chips. They seem to be much more widely available than they used to be, which I appreciate because mail-ordering chocolate can be risky in the warmer months. ☀️

Healthy

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies

1 1/2 cups (180 g) finely-ground blanched almond flour 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon (30 g) coconut flour 1 scoop (30 g) whey protein isolate powder 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional) 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 cup (100 g) Lankato monk fruit granulated sweetener 4 tablespoons (56 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled 2 eggs (100 g, weighed out of shell) at room temperature, beaten 1 tablespoon (21 g) molasses 2 to 3 ounces sugar free chocolate chips, like Lily’s brandThese peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are the best flourless cookie recipe you will ever make! Soft, warm, and rich with chocolate chips, they’re high in protein and filled with the best flavors. It’ll be hard to stop at just one!

Cookies are extremely popular in our house–specifically these flourless chocolate chip cookies! Filled with protein from vanilla whey powder, this cookie recipe makes the ultimate healthy snack.

For keto cookies and fewer calories, try using baking sweetener (erythritol) instead of coconut sugar, and also opt for dark chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet. These healthy cookies will still be just as flavorful but without the extra sugar and calories.

Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies (gluten Free, Dairy Free)

This recipe is so easy, you will want to make it again and again. We love baking these tasty chocolate chip cookies whenever we are craving something sweet and filling.

In a large bowl, mix together the natural peanut butter, protein powder, eggs, baking soda, coconut sugar, and chocolate chips until a soft dough forms.

Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon-sized mounds of dough approximately 1 ½ inches apart onto the baking sheet. Wet your fingers with water, then gently press the mounds into cookie shapes.

Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Cookies (gluten Free, Keto)

Once fully baked, allow the cookies

-

Posting Komentar untuk "Protein Cookie Recipe Gluten Free"