Mint And Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes
Inspired by Andes mints, this Mint Chocolate Cheesecake is perfect for mint chocolate chip lovers! With an Oreo cookie crust, mint cheesecake batter with chopped Andes mints, layer of chocolate ganache, and mint whipped cream, this is the perfect cheesecake for any birthday or celebration!
Are you a mint lover? Oh hi there – me too. I know chocolate and peanut butter is a super popular combination but personally, I’ll always take mint and chocolate.

If you also love mint chocolate chip ice cream or are delighted to find an Andes mint on your pillow at a hotel, this is the cheesecake for you.
No Bake Mint Chip Cheesecake (gluten Free, Paleo & Vegan) • Bakerita
Plus, as always, all the tips and tricks you need for a picture-perfect cheesecake every time – no cracks, never over-baked. Just pure creamy, dreamy, minty cheesecake deliciousness.
I have an entire post dedicated to making an Oreo cookie crust to answer any questions you may have, or find the simple instructions in the recipe card below.
We’re just going to increase the number of Oreos a little, since the sides of a springform pan come up higher than a pie plate.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownie Cups Recipe By Tasty
As you can see from my pictures, I try to press the Oreos about halfway up the sides of the springform pan. You can, of course, go the whole way up if you prefer.
Because all the ingredients in the cheesecake itself are gluten free, this entire mint chocolate cheesecake can easily be made gluten free by using gluten free Oreo cookies for the crust.
The flavor for this cheesecake is inspired by the classic Andes mints – and we’re even going to chop some up and add them to the cheesecake batter!
Andes Chocolate Mint Cheesecake (no Bake)
You’ll find the ingredient list is nearly identical to my funfetti cheesecake, except we’re adding some mint extract and chopped Andes mints instead of almond extract and sprinkles.
(When you have a great thing – in this case, the perfect cheesecake base – there’s no need to mess with it. We’ll just adjust the flavors for a new and different experience!)
And of course, we’ll add a few drops of green food coloring. If you prefer your mint chocolate chip ice cream to be white, then you’ll probably want to leave out the food coloring.
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake With Oreo Crust And Peppermint Candy
But if, like me, it’s neon green or bust – add a few drops for that classic green color! I prefer to use gel food coloring – a little goes a long way and yields a rich, vibrant green color.
One of the most common questions I receive on all my mint baked good recipes is whether to use mint extract or peppermint extract.
Kitchen Chemistry Peppermint extract is made from pure peppermint oil, which has a strong minty zing. Mint extract is made from a blend of mint oils, including peppermint and spearmint. Spearmint is responsible for the cooling sensation of experienced after eating mint.
Peppermint Bark Cheesecake {creamy & Decadent}
While I LOVE the strong mint flavor that peppermint brings, I find that I really associate mint desserts with the cooling sensation of spearmint. So I prefer to use mint extract in all of my baking.
Because mint = green and green is often associated with St. Patrick’s Day, mint chocolate recipes tend to be very popular in March.
St. Patrick’s Day themed cheesecake, you can easily substitute in Irish cream for some of the heavy cream in both the ganache and the whipped cream on top!

Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
For the chocolate ganache, replace 2 tablespoons of the heavy cream with 2 tablespoons of Irish cream (either my homemade Irish cream recipe or Bailey’s Irish Cream works perfectly!).
For the whipped cream, replace 2-3 tablespoons of the heavy cream with 2-3 tablespoons of Irish cream, depending on how boozy you’d like the flavor to be.
Aside from the Oreo cookie crust, there are no gluten free ingredients in the cheesecake batter. Use gluten free chocolate sandwich cookies.
Easy No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Once the cheesecake fully cools to room temperature, it should be refrigerated for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight. The cheesecake will continue to set in the refrigerator. Once made, cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
If there are water droplets on top of the cheesecake after refrigeration, this is due to condensation (and totally normal!). Press a paper towel gently on top of the cheesecake to absorb any water droplets.
To freeze the whole cheesecake, leave off the whipped cream. Wrap the chilled cheesecake in a layer of plastic wrap, followed by a layer of aluminum foil. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and add the whipped cream before serving. To freeze individual slices, place the slice on a cookie sheet and freeze until the whipped cream on top is frozen. Then wrap in plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Unwrap before thawing in the refrigerator to help the whipped cream peaks hold their shape. Cheesecake can remain frozen for up to 3 months.With a deliciously minty Oreo biscuit base and creamy chocolate and mint filling, this easy no-bake cheesecake is an ideal make-ahead festive dessert!
Gluten Free Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe Using Aero Bubbles
Today I’m publishing another recipe which is great for Christmas dessert! After sharing my 12 Treats of Christmas eBook with you (which is full of smaller bakes perfect for sharing and gifting), I wanted to create some larger show-stopper recipes (like my Chocolate Orange Bundt Cake!) which would be perfect to serve up after Christmas dinner.
Mint chocolate is one of my favourite classic Christmas flavours and this no-bake mint chocolate cheesecake is so indulgent yet unbelievably easy to make!

This easy no-bake mint chocolate cheesecake is creamy and smooth with a biscuit base made up of crushed Oreos flavoured with a little peppermint. With melted dark chocolate and more peppermint added to the cheesecake filling, I feel the balance of mint and chocolate is just right.
Instant Pot Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
I developed this recipe using my Lemon Cheesecake and Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake ratios as a starting point. The ingredients used here create a cheesecake that is silky smooth yet sets firm enough to cut neatly, without the use of gelatin.
Full ingredient amounts can be found in my recipe card at the bottom of this post, but in summary this cheesecake is made up of:
As this is a no-bake cheesecake, it is honestly so easy to make and the ideal make-ahead dessert. This is another reason why it’s such a great Christmas dessert, as you’ll have enough to keep you busy Christmas day without worrying about making a dessert on the day!
Mini Mint Chocolate Cheesecakes
You can decorate your cheesecake however you like, but if you’re interested in how I decorated mine, I firstly melted some white chocolate and coloured it green with a little green gel food colouring. I then drizzled it across the cheesecake with a fork.
Next, I whipped a little double cream and piped swirls around the edge of the cheesecake. I also coloured this with a little green gel food colouring, then added some After Eight pieces on top.
Keep your cheesecake in the fridge between servings. This is to keep it both firm and fresh due to the dairy ingredients in the cheesecake.
Choc Mint Rocky Road Cheesecake Recipe
This cheesecake should keep well for up to 5 days, though check the expiry dates on your double cream and cream cheese as if they expire sooner, so will the cheesecake!

Absolutely – this cheesecake will freeze well. Simply leave it to set up firmly in the fridge first, then keep it in the cake pan, double wrap in film and store in your freezer for up to three months.
Apart from the 20cm/8in deep springform pan we’ve already discussed, you’ll need an electric hand mixer or stand mixer to whip up the double cream and mix the remaining cheesecake filling ingredients. Then you’ll just need a spatula to fold the cream and cream cheese mixture together and spread the mixture into the pan.
Mint Cheesecake With A Chocolate Cookie Crust
For the Oreo biscuit base, you can use a food processor to pulse the Oreos to fine crumbs. Alternatively, place the Oreos inside a sandwich bag and bash them with the end of a rolling pin!
An eBook of exclusive Christmas baked and no-bake recipes, with a few extra bonuses included too! Find out more by clicking the image above orclicking here!😊
With a deliciously minty Oreo biscuit base and creamy chocolate and mint cheesecake filling, this no-bake cheesecake is an ideal make-ahead festive dessert!
Choc Mint Cheesecake Recipe
Hi! I'm Jo, a self-taught home baker from South Wales, UK. I work as an Optometrist full time but try to fit baking into my life wherever possible.
Here at Baker Jo I will share all of my recipes that I've personally tested and developed, to hopefully encourage you to join me on my baking journey!When it comes to cheesecakes you can’t go wrong with this No Bake Mint Chocolate Cheesecake, silky smooth, easy and a perfect dessert dish for all.
I love when I don’t have to worry about heating up my kitchen when it comes to baking, and you guys are going to see a lot of baking recipes coming up.

Instant Pot Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
The holiday season is in full swing and I really wanted to star it off with this No Bake Mint Chocolate Cheesecake, one of our family favorites.
I can’t get enough of the oreo, mint and chocolate chip flavor
Posting Komentar untuk "Mint And Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes"