Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Instant Pot Recipes Rice Bowls

Instant Pot Recipes Rice Bowls

Instant Pot Chicken Rice Bowls–An easy dump and go recipe with chicken, rice (of your choice), enchilada sauce, black beans and spices. This is a perfect dinner for a busy weeknight or a good option to pack in individual containers for lunches during the week.

This is a dump and go recipe with a short list of ingredients needed. I love these types of recipes. I have been really busy the past few days and needed something that I could throw in the pot and walk away. These Instant Pot chicken rice bowls fit the bill. Plus there were leftovers so I can have lunch at the ready for me today! Winning.

Instant

If you like to prep lunches for the week this would be a good choice. Make a batch of this rice and chicken and pack it into containers. Add a dollop of sour cream and a little bit of cheese and you’re ready to go.

Healthy Instant Pot Rice Bowls

To make Instant Pot Chicken Rice Bowls I used my 6 quartInstant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. I love this Instant Pot because it has the yogurt making function which I use almost weekly. It has two pressure settings (high and low), and there are also little slots in the handles so that you can rest the lid there instead of putting it down on your counter-top.

An easy dump and go recipe with chicken, rice (of your choice), enchilada sauce, black beans and spices. This is a perfect dinner for a busy weeknight or a good option to pack in individual containers for lunches during the week.

Rice: I used brown rice. You can use other types of rice but you’ll need to adjust the water and the cooking time. Check the rice cooking time chart below for the rice that you want to use and then subtract ¼ cup to ½ cup of the water depending on how saucy you want it. For example usually I use 1 cup brown rice to 1.25 cups of water but in this recipe I used 1.25 cups of rice to 1.25 cups of water.  You’ll also need to adjust if you use frozen chicken or thawed chicken.  If the rice requires less than 10 minutes of cooking time then you’ll need to use thawed chicken that is cut into pieces. Otherwise the chicken won’t cook all the way through.

Instant Pot Black Rice Recipe (forbidden Black Rice)

Chicken: I used boneless chicken thighs. They get really tender and stay moist. Chicken breasts work too although they won’t be as tender. You can also use bone-in chicken if you prefer.

Gluten Free: This recipe can easily be made gluten free. Old El Paso’s Enchilada Sauce is naturally gluten-free and only contains soy as a potential allergen. This product is not manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free factory, so those with an extreme sensitivity should proceed cautiously.

Like this recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Rice Bowls?Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.

Instant Pot Enchilada Rice

*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Easy instant pot mexican rice loaded with beans, vegetables, chicken, and cheese! All done in one shot in the instant pot. It is sure to be a weeknight favorite!

This great weeknight dinner option which can also be served as a main dish or as a perfect side dish for a larger spread! You can combine these all-in-one Mexican rice bowls with just5 minutes of work.The instant pot will do rest of the heavy lifting.

It's a One Pot wonder where you dump everything in the instant pot and walk away. Okay, , except for the cheese because you want that final multi-licious moment!

Instant Pot Orange Chicken Rice Bowls

If you like cheesy rice, try my Mushroom Parmesan Rice. It's another one-pot complete dish- perfect for weeknights! Plus, it's meatless, so it's great for days when you want to eat more plant-based meals.

If you are a fan of Mexican food, then this epic Shredded Salsa chicken is a must-try! It's so juicy and so so good! Another great dish to try is Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas. Just stuff them in a a warm tortilla or over white rice, , and you have an easy meal on the the table.

Instant

This Mexican chicken and rice recipe is a keeper for sure, , and here is why we have been making is again and again!

Instant Pot Indian Rice Bowls: Flavorful Feasts In A Flash

If you want, you can use any other kind of rice too.Brown rice will take longer, and you must increase the cooking time considerably.I will explain how to make this dish using brown rice below.

Do remember that once the chicken is cooked, it will puff up in size. I like to slice it as thin as possible(as much as my patience allows)

In case you have cooked chicken, then that will work too!Add it after the cooking is over when mixing the cooked rice before adding the cheese. The juices from the salsa will make the chicken moist and so delicious!

Instant Pot Spicy Chicken And Rice Bowls Recipe

I loveblack beans in this recipe!I use canned beans for ease. Just open the can, drain, and rinse them before you dump them in the instant pot.

You canalso use Enchilada sauce or a mole instead.We use enchilada sauce to make this gorgeousInstant Pot Quinoa Bowlhere. Do check it out.

Instant

Hot Tip Stick the chicken in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to cut it without the struggle. It will be infinitely easier to slice!

Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls

This layering trick will ensure that the things at the bottom of the instant pot cook more than the ones on top, like the rice.

After the cooking process is finished, wait for the natural pressure release of the Instant Pot, which usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes, before carefully unlocking and opening the lid

If you are in a hurry, let the pressure release for 5 minutes, after which you can quick release it by turning the knob from sealing to venting.

Instant Pot Brown Rice Recipe

Here is what I do, especially when serving my whole family. I add small bowls filled with toppings, and people make their bowls.

Quick Tip : when you need an extra pick me up, serve this with a dollop of guac and sour cream plus some chips. It's so good!!

Rice

Any leftover rice can be stored in therefrigerator for up to 6-7 daysin an airtight container. It will mostly depend on the chicken used.

Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice

You can even freeze this!I sometimes pop the leftover in a freezer bag. I freeze it flat and then stack it up to save space in the freezer. It should last for2-3 months in the freezer.

Also!Use any leftovers to stuff this into burritos.This is a great burrito filling! I usually make this for dinner and then pack it up as lunch the next day as burritos.

The texture will be a little different, but it's so delicious! The chicken gets all the flavors in because of the long marination.

Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls

If you make this instant pot Mexican bean and chicken rice, do leave a rating and comments! I would love to hear from you!

Find us on Instagram , Pinterest & Facebook here! If you liked my recipe, do leave a comment! It will help others find this amazing recipe too!

Slow

Calories: 406 kcal | Carbohydrates: 60.9 g | Protein: 25.1 g | Fat: 7.3 g | Saturated Fat: 3.2 g | Potassium: 780 mg | Fiber: 6.8 g | Sugar: 4.9 g | Calcium: 149 mg | Iron: 3 mg

Instant Pot Beef, Black Bean, And Rice Taco Bowls

Posting Komentar untuk "Instant Pot Recipes Rice Bowls"