Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Fried Vegan Doughnut Recipe

Fried Vegan Doughnut Recipe

These vegan donuts are springy and light, tender and delicious yeast donuts. And like traditional yeast donuts, they are deep-fried. But they are not greasy at all. In this recipe, I’ll share some tips on how to make the best vegan yeast donuts that are deliciously fluffy and never oily.

Due to popular demand, I also created a baked version of these donuts for those of you who are adverse to deep-frying stuff or just want donuts in your belly faster. You’re welcome. Make Vegan Glazed Donuts extra special

Fried

While this addition is totally optional, for an extra summery hit, I love to add a sprinkling of strawberry dust which gives these glazed vegan donuts just a hint of strawberry. Strawberry dust is simply dried strawberries that have been blitzed in a blender. If you don’t have a dehydrator, you can easily make Strawberry Chips in the oven.

Classic Glazed Vegan Donuts

The dough comes together easily; just try not to add too much flour. Otherwise your donuts will be dense instead of light and fluffy. I used a large mason jar ring lid and a shot glass as my donut cutters. Real proper donut cutters would probably work better, but I am a big fan of just using what you have. So use what you have!

After letting the cut donuts rise, they are ready to fry. I used canola oil in all my test batches so I can’t say what will happen if you use other oils. But whatever you do, be careful!

Soon after frying, you can dip your donuts in glaze and sprinkle on your strawberry dust. But wait a bit before eating or these vegan donuts will burn your mouth!

Vegan Doughnut Recipe With A Berry Dip

The true test is when you bite into one. It should be soft but not floppy, with a nice bite but not too dense.

More vegan doughnut recipes: baked yeast doughnuts with matcha and chocolate glaze Boston Cream doughnuts (fried, baked or air-fried) Baked Almond Mocha Protein Doughnuts

Vegan Milk Bread Recipe Appetizers + Snacks, Bread, Chinese Bakery Vegan Stuffed Crust Pizza (plus Breakfast Pizza) Bread, Breakfast, Dinner Mains, Nut Free, Soy FreeVegan doughnuts are easy to make! After perfecting regular doughnuts, the recipe can now be made vegan! No one will believe they’re truly egg free and dairy free (this is an original recipe)!

Pumpkin Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (includes Vegan Version)

I never thought I’d post a recipe for vegan doughnuts, but I also never would have believed they’d come out so perfectly!

I don’t know how much you know about my site and recipes, but my top performing post is my perfect yeast doughnuts recipe. (We’ll see how long it lasts since my custard peach pie recipe has been coming on strong for 6 months, now.)

I cannot tell you how many times the photo above has been stolen online. In fact, I flew to Scotland a few years ago and discovered that someone was using it on a sandwich board to promote their business (without as much as asking my permission)!

Strawberry Cream Filled Doughnuts

Anyway, the reason I’m telling you this is because this doughnut recipe is popular for a reason: the doughnuts really just turn out to be perfect! I’ve had rave reviews from all over the world (you can read the comments here).It’s not my recipe, but one I adapted from a bread baking book, so I’m not the one to take credit for the recipe.

I also can’t take credit for “veganizing” the recipe because it was comments left from two of my readers, Jen and Nicole, telling me they’d made my perfect yeast donuts in vegan form and they were amazed at the results. Thank you, ladies!

-

Unfortunately, you’ll find other similar recipes published online and often there is NO CREDIT to where the recipe came from. When you see a recipe online, ask yourself: where is the credit to the source of the recipe, even if it’s an inspiration. So how did I create this perfect vegan donut recipe?

Orange Curd Air Fryer Baked Vegan Donuts

Another reader named Laura told me her children were allergic to eggs and dairy, so I’ve had it in the back of my mind to try and make vegan doughnuts for quite some time.

I’ve made these absolutely perfect vegan donuts twice now, and they are incredible. My dad raved about them saying he thinks they’re even better than the original! If you knew my dad, you’d realize that this means the doughnuts are crazy good! I would also never share a vegan recipe if it meant that the flavor/taste was compromised by having to substitute ingredients.

I’m not vegan, but have plenty of vegan recipes for you to peruse. All tried, tested and true (most have been passed down within my Italian family) – just click here VEGAN RECIPES.

Cinnamon Cream Filled Vegan Doughnut Recipe

Please leave a review by clicking on the 5 stars above, in the purple header (a form will appear) or tag me on Instagram! 😍

Christina’s Cucina is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.Donuts can completely be a comfort food, especially when you have then fresh out of the oven. There’s a reason that Krispy Kreme lights up that sign when they have hot ones ready and everyone runs towards them.

Vegan

They are soft and almost melt in your mouth they are so delicious. These glazed vegan donuts are no exception. They are completely:

Vegan Gluten Free Speculaas Doughnuts

For awhile now we have been asked to create fried version of our baked glazed vegan donuts and now it’s finally here.

Once you have your dough proofed, it takes just minutes to fry these up and you will be so happy that maybe you’ll even do a little dance!

Never miss another post! Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get them all delivered easily! Plus, 15 easy recipes delivered immediately!

Vegan Hazelnut Chocolate Filled Doughnuts

This recipe uses our vegan everything dough in order to make the dough part and then a simple vegan glaze in order to dip them into.

Using a spatula, fold until mostly combined. Sprinkle a little more flour if you need to not be sticky and form a ball.

Fried

Once your ball is formed, you will want to grease the same bowl you mixed in and place the dough ball back into the bowl.

The Best Vegan Doughnuts (bakery Style)

On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to be about a quarter of an inch thick. Then using a donut cutter or a 3″ biscuit cutter, cut out your donut shapes.

Carefully remove donuts from hot oil and place on a cooling rack with a sheet pan under it to catch the oil or a towel lined plate.

While waiting for donuts to bake, make your glaze. Whisk together your melted butter, milk and salt. Add in a little powdered sugar at a time, whisking after each addition until a smooth glaze forms.

Maple Cream Filled Fried Vegan Doughnuts

Remove donuts from fryer, let most of the grease drip off and then dip both sides in the glaze while still hot.

There is flour, dairy free milk, and dairy free butter in this recipe. If you are completely Top 8 Free, use an alternative dairy free milk like oat or hemp for this recipe. Otherwise, just use one that works for your family.

-

For the dairy free butter, you want one that is also soy free. We prefer Earth Balance soy free in the red tub!

Fried Vegan Doughnuts

Serving: 1 donut | Calories: 259 kcal | Carbohydrates: 54 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 3 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0.01 g | Sodium: 275 mg | Potassium: 106 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 24 g | Vitamin A: 215 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 58 mg | Iron: 2 mg

Posting Komentar untuk "Fried Vegan Doughnut Recipe"