Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Easy Fat Free Cookie Recipes

Easy Fat Free Cookie Recipes

These low calorie cookies are soft, chewy, and full of chocolate chips, you won’t believe they have less than 100 calories in them! No butter and no sugar needed, they take less than 10 minutes to make!

Healthy desserts are one of my favorite things to make. As someone with a raging sweet tooth, I always have to have something sweet each day. Like clockwork, every afternoon, my body screams for something sweet. Instead of reaching for one of my calorie heavy desserts, I’ve started making smarter choices.

-

Recently, I shared a healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe and while it is full of wholesome ingredients, it isn’t exactly low calorie. Luckily, I’ve been working on a newer version that has considerably fewer calories and less fat, WITHOUT sacrificing any of the flavor or texture.

Healthy Chocolate Cookies

I’ve been meaning to share a low calorie cookie recipe for quite some time. These are what I call the ‘game changer’ cookies as no one believes me when I tell them they are healthy. No eggs, no sugar, and no butter are needed, but you’d never tell. The texture is crisp edges with soft and pillowy middles. They are sweet, buttery, and loaded with chocolate chips, without any butter whatsoever!

I went to visit my sister the other day and brought her a batch of these cookies and she could NOT believe they were under 100 calories- She thought they had to be loaded with sugar and butter!

Start by mixing together your flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt, and set aside. In a mixing bowl, add your unsweetened applesauce, sweetener, coconut oil, and vanilla extract, and whisk together until smooth. Next, gently stir through the dry ingredients until just combined. Fold through the chocolate chips using a rubber spatula.

Healthy Oatmeal Cookies

Now, using your hands, form 12 small balls with the dough and place them on a lined baking sheet. Bake the cookies at 180C/350F for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges have just begun to go golden. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the pan for 10 minutes, before carefully transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.

These low calorie cookies are soft, chewy, and full of chocolate chips, you won't believe they have less than 100 calories! No eggs, no butter, and no sugar needed, but you'd never tell!

TO STORE: Cookies will keep at room temperature, covered, for up to 5 days. If you'd like them to keep longer, store them in the refrigerator and they will keep well for up to 2 weeks.

Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Serving: 1 cookie Calories: 96 kcal Carbohydrates: 15 g Protein: 2 g Fat: 5 g Sodium: 97 mg Potassium: 23 mg Fiber: 2 g Vitamin A: 2 IU Vitamin C: 1 mg Calcium: 25 mg Iron: 1 mg NET CARBS: 13 g

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.

I’m a two time cookbook author, photographer, and writer, and passionate about creating easy and healthier recipes. I believe you don’t need to be experienced in the kitchen to make good food using simple ingredients that most importantly, taste delicious.If you’ve been looking for the consummate healthy cookie recipe, this is it! These thick, chewy, and goodie-packed low calorie Oatmeal Cookies are made from wholesome ingredients, yet they taste like a true treat!

Healthy Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies

From time to time, we'll send you the best of Well Plated. We respect your privacy and you can opt out anytime.

Soft, chewy, and made with whole grains and a slew of chunky mix-ins, these are the best healthy cookies you’ll ever bake.

While I am all for the full-on indulgence of a regular oatmeal cookie every now and then (these perfect classic Oatmeal Cookies are my favorite recipe), it’s nice to have a trusted collection of healthy desserts on hand for when you need them.

Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies {easy + Healthy}

They’re great anytime you need healthy cookies for kids, are trying to lose weight but don’t want to give up cookies (I hear you!), or you just want to feel a little bit better reaching for that second (or third) cookie.

Healthy

Thus, it feels especially appropriate that I used one of the oldest healthy baking tricks in the book when developing the recipe:applesauce.

I know that a healthy oatmeal raisin cookie recipe would have been the *most* traditional route, but I simply could not do it.

Double Chocolate Vegan Black Bean Cookies

I love my oatmeal cookies fully loaded, which is why to go along with the raisins, you’ll find melty dark chocolate chips and chunky toasted nuts too.

We have the crunch and warmth of the nuts and the sweet chew of the raisins, and I don’t think I need to tell you that if you stack an oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips next to an oatmeal cookie without, one of them is going to be the clear crowd favorite.

Serving: 1 cookie Calories: 111 kcal Carbohydrates: 17 g Protein: 2 g Fat: 4 g Saturated Fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 13 mg Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 8 g

Ginger Molasses Cookies {soft & Chewy}

Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. I'm the author and recipe developer here at and of The Well Plated Cookbook. I adore both sweets and veggies, and I am on a mission to save you time and dishes. WELCOME!In February, my parents invited their close friends from college to come over for a small Super Bowl party. Although they attended a four-year university in southern California, everyone eventually migrated north to the suburbs outside of San Francisco, so they’re able to see each other multiple times throughout the year.

We started off with appetizers and snacks during the first half of the game, which Mom spread out across the dining room table. Chips and salsa, cheese and crackers, crudités and hummus, dried apple slices, M&Ms…

Healthy

People tried to pace themselves and only take a little bit at a time to save room for the main course, but they never knew when to peel themselves away from the TV to grab a few more nibbles. During the exciting action of the game?… During the hilarious and super cute commercials?…

Best Healthy Cookie Recipes

During the first few minutes of halftime, but before the performance, we headed back to the kitchen for the entrées. Dad had cooked steak, sausages, and pork tenderloin on the charcoal grill in the backyard, and he also prepared a quinoa salad and my special roasted Brussels sprouts inside.

Throughout the second half, people wandered over to the dessert table, which included a few store-bought cakes, these homemade truffles, these homemade chocolate graham crackers… And these healthy banana chocolate chip cookies! They’re perfectly soft and chewy (even with no butter, eggs, refined flour, or refined sugar!) and simple to make.

And the best part of our Super Bowl party? Everyone raved about all three of my recipes and asked to bring the leftovers home with them!

The Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

You’ll start with white whole wheat flour. It sounds like a paradox, doesn’t it? Normally white flour and whole wheat flour are two separate things! However, white whole wheat flour is made by finely grinding a special type of white wheat, whereas regular whole wheat flour comes from a heartier variety of red wheat. This gives white whole wheat flour a lighter taste and texture, similar to all-purpose flour, which really lets the banana flavor and chewy texture shine! (Bonus: It has the same health benefits as regular whole wheat flour!)

Tip: I included a few gluten-free options in the Notes section of the recipe, if you’d like to make these healthy banana chocolate chip cookies gluten-free!

The mashed banana plays three important roles in these cookies: fruit flavor (I’m sure you guessed that already!), natural sweetness, and an egg replacer. That’s right — these cookies contain no eggs! I included a dairy-free option too… So if you use that, your healthy banana chocolate chip cookies will be vegan, egg-free, and dairy-free!

Low

Fat Free Balsamic Fudge Cookies: A Valentine's Treat

Banana cookies, pick an extra spotty banana. I always use ones that are almost pure brown or black. Very brown bananas contain a stronger banana flavor and more natural sweetness than pure yellow ones. They also make your cookies softer!

Enough sweetness for these cookies, you’ll also mix in coconut sugar. That’s exactly what it sounds like: an unrefined sweetener that comes from coconuts! But it does NOT actually taste like coconuts. It has a rich, caramel-like flavor, similar to brown sugar, and it pours like granulated sugar. Most grocery stores stock it near the regular sugar on the baking aisle, and you can also find it online.

Then for my favorite part… The mini chocolate chips! (I’m a huge chocoholic. That’s why I published my Healthier Chocolate Treats cookbook!) I prefer these mini chips because they melt very well and taste really rich. Plus mini chocolate chips ensure that every bite of these cookies contains chocolate!

Healthy Cookies For Kids

Let’s go over how to make the best banana chocolate chip cookies! This recipe is easy and straightforward, so I just have a few quick tips.

Chill the cookie dough. This cookie dough

Posting Komentar untuk "Easy Fat Free Cookie Recipes"