Cookie Monster Brownies Recipe
Monster Cookie Brownies start with a boxed brownie mix and topped with a homemade monster cookie dough, with peanut butter, oats, mini chocolate chips and mini m&m’s candies. A mix between a brownie and a cookie! This easy dessert recipe is always a favorite and so yummy too!
Monster Cookies are an amazing mix of oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and m&m’s. The brownie base is just an easy box mix of brownies, you can of course make homemade brownies instead, and then it’s topped off with monster cookie dough that gets baked right in. So you basically have a brownie and a cookie on one bite!

There are several ingredients you need for this recipe, but it’s easy to mix up, and of course the base is a boxed brownie mix and that is quick also! You just need the ingredients called for on the back of the brownie mix.
Cookie Monster Brownies, Fudge, And Cupcakes
To make this brownie recipe you’ll need two mixing bowls, some measuring cups and spoons, and a hand mixer. You can just mix the cookie dough mixture with a wooden spoon but I find it much easier to use a hand mixer.
Let frozen brownies thaw at room temperature for a little bit before you eat. You can also warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds.
Monster Cookie Brownies start with a boxed brownie mix and then topped with a homemade monster cookie dough. Two desserts in one! Milk chocolate brownies and monster cookies loaded with peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips, and m&m's.
Monster Brownie, Each
Make sure that your brownie mix is for a 9x13 baking pan. I think on some boxes it's called 'family size' or just follow the recommended ounces size in the recipe.
Calories: 202 kcal | Carbohydrates: 30 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 13 mg | Sodium: 155 mg | Potassium: 41 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 20 g | Vitamin A: 59 IU | Calcium: 11 mg | Iron: 1 mg
I'd love to see it! You can share it with me on @blog and follow on Pinterest @together-as-family-blog-recipes or Facebook @blog for more!This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This site also accepts sponsored content
Blue Velvet Cookie Monster Brownie Recipe
Looking for a fun cookie monster treat? These Cookie Monster Brownies are so tasty and kids will love them. Perfect for your Cookie Monster fan.
We have been on a brownie kick lately. I mean we have been making brownies almost every day. While I LOVE brownies, we wanted to switch things up a little and create something new. Since we love Cookie Monster and have been making a lot of Cookie Monster Treats and thought, hey what about Cookie Monster Brownies.
I have been mentioning how much my daughter has always loved Cookie Monster. I think we have had it all over the years. Cookie Monster everything. Now as a way to make her smile, I can make Cookie Monster treats. I have shared with you the Cookie Monster Fudge and Cookie Monster Bark and now, Cookie Monster Brownies.

Delicious And Gooey Monster Brookies
The Cookie Monster Brownies actually uses premade mixes to make it a little easier to make these brownies fast. You can, of course, swap out the mixes for homemade brownies and cookie dough.
It makes life easier and more enjoyable. I love to buy things on amazon market because I really hate dragging the kids out to the store.
Take the baking dish and parchment paper and tear off enough parchment paper that fits the pan and comes up the sides
Monster Brownies Recipe
Using a small pot, combine the chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream on medium heat, using a whisk to mix until combined and melted
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.OkPrivacy policyLucy is currently obsessed with YouTube. While my generation was glued to the television early on Saturday mornings and every afternoon after school, kids nowadays just want their iPads.

I have to say, raising a child in the age of tablets is certainly handy. I don’t even have to turn off my Dr. Phil when I need her to sit still and leave me alone for a minute! But the downside is, Lucy actually yelled, “CLICK THE LINK TO SUBSCRIBE!!” to a random stranger the other day. It wasn’t one of my shining moments, that’s for darn sure.
Cookie Monster Cookie Dough
Even though she rarely watches television (I have witnessed my child actually trying to “swipe” magazine pages), Lucy certainly knows all of the Sesame Street characters. Of course, Elmo and Cookie Monster reign supreme around here. Don’t they always?
My son won’t eat cake (I have done extensive research and can confirm that he was not switched at birth), but brownies are one of his favorite things on the planet. So I knew that Cookie Monster Brownies would make both of my kiddos thrilled.
This is an incredibly simple recipe – I went with boxed brownie mix and premade cookie dough to save steps. If you’d like to go the homemade route, feel free, they’d taste great!
Monster Cookie Fudgy Brownies
But be prepared to spend a bit more time and energy on the end result. Sometimes, you just gotta take the easy way out. It’s not honorable, but it sure is relaxing.

Oreo cookies, fudgy brownies, chunks of chocolate chip cookie, and cookies and cream frosting are truly and impressive combination. And the end result is so cute! Enjoy!
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
Cookie Monster Brownies Recipe
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Brownie Recipes, Cookie Recipes, Chocolate Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Bar Dessert Recipes, Easy Recipes, Baked Recipes, Baking Recipes, Party Food Recipes, Frosting Recipes
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2, 000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Brownie Monster Cookies Recipe
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.
Kristan is known for her candy creations and hilarity on Confessions of a Cookbook Queen. We know where her true genius is, though: fanciful fanatical cupcake and cake creations!
Posting Komentar untuk "Cookie Monster Brownies Recipe"