Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Bruschetta Recipes Gino

Bruschetta Recipes Gino

A few months ago Gino D’Acampo opened his ‘My Restaurant’ in Leeds which (being a huge lover of italian food) I had to visit.

I was definitely taken back by the interior. The marble tiles and bright seats really offset the mood. It felt bright and welcoming, just like you’d want for lunch.

Bruschette

The restaurant itself has two floors with the one shown above to be the first floor. It features a eat-at deli bar and an open kitchen. The ground floor has a cocktail and wine bar and unusually a photobooth.

Mozzarella, Parma Ham And Fig Crostini With Honey

This being our first visit, we decided to try out the lunch menu as ten minutes after we’d sat down the restaurant had filled up. The lunch menu offers 3 courses for £20 or 2 courses for £16 and it proved a popular place for shoppers and business lunches.

Pictured above we have King prawn Bruschetta with chilli mayonnaise and toasted ciabatta. As a big lover of king prawns I was so excited to try this! Unfortunately, the chilli mayonnaise lacked chilli and overall the starter had quite a salty taste. The prawns, however, were cooked to perfection and ciabatta crispy with a touch of garlic.

The second starter we ordered, as shown above, was marginally better. The sweetness of the tomatoes offset with the garlicky ciabatta and touch of basil is a classic combination available in pretty much every italian restaurant. Though it was very tasty, i’m not quite sure whether it stood out in comparison to others i’ve previously eaten. Having said that, I definitely enjoyed it and it was gone within minutes.

Tomato & Basil Bruschetta Recipe

I do believe the above dish has been removed from the menu as I haven’t been able to find it. From what i do remember it was gnocchi with fresh buffalo mozzarella, fresh basil in a tomato sauce finished off with grated parmesan.

This dish was pretty much self explanatory. Again it was tasty but not spectacular and I wasn’t blown away. What I did love though, were the slices of buffalo mozzarella in the dish that had begun to melt into the sauce.

To the left of the Gnocchi we have Gino’s side of Friarielli, which he’s described as a unique (definitely) vegetable growing in his home region of Campania. Cooked with olive oil and garlic it had the texture of spinach, and a similar taste followed by bitterness. It was definitely unique alright!

Top Italian Style Bruschetta Ideas In 2024

Seafood I find is a saviour for me when eating out. Many restaurants don’t serve halal poultry or meat and so i’m restricted to being vegetarian or pescatarian. Fish is a brilliant alternative to chicken or meat in the sense there’s still a chunk of meat (fish) but as a much lighter, delicate version. Accompanied with this we had (you guessed it) tomatoes and peppers. Again the sweet tomatoes and peppers balanced this dish perfectly with the sharpness of the lemon squeezed onto the sea bass.

I’ve so far found the menu to be full of classic italian dishes which are a safe and tasty choice for a quick lunch. And a quick lunch it was, both dishes were out and finished well within the hour leaving good time for dessert.

Not being a fan of coffee i wasn’t impressed by the espresso however, mixed in with the amaretto biscuit it was an absolute delight! The vanilla icecream was the best icecream i’ve had in a long time.

Food Monster Review

Overall, I think Gino’s was great for a quick, tasty lunch and for £20 for 3 courses you can’t really go wrong. I would definitely visit again to try the full menu as i’m positive Gino D’Acampo’s ‘My restaurant’ has a whole lot more to offer.Are you looking for a delicious recipe with a difference? If you are, you’ve found it! Here’s my bruschetta with gorgonzola, parma ham and honey for you to enjoy.

In Milan you’ll find Gorgonzola served in a multitude of ways. Traditionally from Lombardy, the cheese takes its name from a small town (now a suburb of Milan), where it is thought to have originated in the 12th century. In this recipe I love how the salty Gorgonzola and Parma ham contrast with the sweetness of the honey. If you don’t have Gorgonzola, you can use any other blue cheese.

White

Feast your eyes on the finest bruschetta with gorgonzola, parma ham and honey! It’s straightforward and fun to make this great dish. Simply follow the instructions below and get the perfect result.

How To Cook Christmas Dinner

1 Preheat a ridged cast-iron chargrill pan over a high heat for 5–10 minutes. Meanwhile, brush a little of the oil over both sides of the ciabatta.

2 Lay the ciabatta in the pan and grill for 1–2 minutes each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate or board. Rub the garlic clove over both sides of the toasts.

3 Spread the Gorgonzola evenly over one side of the toasts. Arrange a slice of Parma ham on top and drizzle over the honey.

King Prawn Bruschetta Chilli Mayo And Toasted Ciabatta

Once you’re done, simply sit back and enjoy your bruschetta with gorgonzola, parma ham and honey and don’t forget to check out other great authentic Italian recipes including great antipasti recipes, Italian pasta recipes, Italian soup recipes, Italian beef dishes and authentic pizza recipes.

I made this delicious chargrilled chicken dish when we were filming on the wonderful island of Elba, off the coast of Tuscany. There I had the privilege of meeting octogenarian Roberto, who’s been studying and working with bees for over 40 years. He taught me how to ‘whisper’ to the bees and I managed to harvest some fresh honey straight from the hive. I then rubbed it over the meat for added...

-

I made this delicious chargrilled chicken dish when we were filming on the wonderful island of Elba, off the coast of Tuscany. There I had the privilege of meeting octogenarian Roberto, who’s been studying and working with bees for over 40 years. He taught me how to ‘whisper’ to the bees and I managed to harvest some fresh honey straight from the hive. I then rubbed it over the meat for added flavour before chargrilling. This is a great way to cook chicken, and the garlic and rosemary potatoes make a wonderful accompaniment.

Italian Appetizers (quick And Delicious Recipes) By Gino Scioli

‘Extracted from Gino's Italian Coastal Escape by Gino D’Acampo (published by Hodder & Stoughton) on 19th October 2017. Photography credit – Dan Jones’

Barbecued lamb just doesn’t get better than this. When Italians barbecue, we don’t use overpowering sauces or rubs, but instead stick to traditional herbs and other ingredients that enhance the flavours of the meat. If you prefer, the meat can be cooked in the oven at 200°C/gas mark 6 for 40–45 minutes. Serve with a tomato and red onion salad.

Extracted from Gino's Italian Adriatic Escape by Gino D’Acampo (published by Hodder & Stoughton) on 18th October 2018. Photography credit – Dan Jones

Grilled Steak Crostini

Rabbit has a lovely mild, gamey flavour and firm, meaty texture; if you haven’t tried it, I urge you to do so. Ask your butcher to prepare it for you. If you really don’t fancy rabbit, chicken pieces make a good substitute. Mirto liqueur is often available in Italian delicatessens or online, but if you can’t find it use port or sloe gin instead.

‘Extracted from Gino's Islands in the Sun by Gino D’Acampo (published by Hodder & Stoughton) on 29th October 2015. Photography credit – Matt Russell

Roasted

Stromboli are perfect for picnics or lunch boxes; they can be prepared ahead and they’re pretty much a self-contained meal. Fontina is an excellent melting cheese, and I love its buttery nutty flavour. I’ve paired it here with mozzarella and Parma ham, but any favourite filling of your choice can work well. Serve warm with a mixed salad, or leave to cool and wrap in foil ready to take on your picnic.

Bourbon Bacon Jam Crostini

Cherry and amaretto is a match made in heaven – this delicious tart is all the proof you need. The hardest part of this recipe is transferring the pastry into the tart case. I find that rolling the pastry directly onto floured cling film helps. Simply roll the pastry around the rolling pin with the cling film in place and roll it over the case with the cling film facing upwards, and then peel off...

Extracted from Gino's Italian Adriatic Escape by Gino D’Acampo (published by Hodder & Stoughton) on 18th October 2018. Photography credit – Dan Jones’

You will look at this ingredients list and wonder how some of them can possibly be allowed in a lower-calorie section. It just goes to show that, cooked in the right way, no foods are off limits. This has to be one of my favourite soups of all time and it will keep you filled up for hours. If you decide to make this recipe in the morning for later in the day, cook it up to the point when you are...

Crispy Cod Bruschetta @ Gino D'acampo My Restaurant

Extracted from Gino’s Italian Family Adventure by Gino D’Acampo (published by Bloomsbury Publishing) on 28th October 2021. Photography credit – Haarala Hamilton

Posting Komentar untuk "Bruschetta Recipes Gino"