Best Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Yogurt
Simply made with wholesome ingredients, these Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins are tender and so moist. Using wild blueberries and a touch of almond flour, these muffins are the perfect start to the day.
, and I'll tell you what that means: first, they are full of blueberries and lots of blueberry flavor thanks to the use of wild blueberries (fresh or frozen--but I always use frozen).

Lastly, they have just enough nutrition added to them to make them acceptable for breakfast in the form of fruit (blueberries!), protein (greek yogurt!), and healthy fats (almond flour!).
Zesty Blueberry Greek Yogurt Streusel Muffins
More of a visual learner? Check out the video of me making it (below near the recipe) to see just how it's done!
Here is a brief overview of the ingredients needed for this recipe. The full recipe with quantities is listed below this text in the recipe card. If substitutions are available for this recipe, they'll be listed here. If you don't see a substitution you are looking for, please leave a comment below.
Muffins are typically served with breakfast--at least in my house-- and as a mom, I'm always thinking of ways to bulk up my family's first meal with nutrition that will fuel them for the day. That is one of the reasons almond flour is added to this recipe, to make it a little bit more breakfast appropriate.
Blueberry Streusel Mini Muffins With Greek Yogurt
Second, almond flour adds a subtle yet delicious flavor element to the muffin. And finally, almond flour helps keep the muffins moist!
If you do not want to use almond flour, you can omit it and replace it with ⅓ cup (or 40 grams) of all-purpose flour.
This recipe calls for wild blueberries. They can be fresh or frozen! If you are like me, you likely always have a big bag of frozen wild blueberries in your freezer.
Blueberry Muffins With Greek Yogurt
They are available year-round in the store, or if you time it right, you can get a large crop of them in the summer and freeze them.
You are likely wondering if you can use fresh blueberries here. I found that the texture was not the same because the wild blueberries are smaller and tend to give off a bit of liquid. Without that liquid, the muffin is slightly tough. That is why I don't recommend using fresh regular blueberries here.
Well for years I've been trying to develop a recipe that does this, but it never came out quite as tall as I wanted, no matter what type of muffin I was trying to make. I had heard that some bakeries space out their muffins when they bake, which I had never done in any of the bakeries I've worked at, so I was a bit skeptical. Then I saw my friend Sam, from Buttermilk by Sam do it with her muffins, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm so glad I did because it really does make a difference!
Blueberry Muffins (ultra Moist!)
But, it's also an extra annoyance when it comes to baking to have to deal with two muffin tins. So I'll completely leave it up to you. If you want extra tall muffins, use two 12 cup muffins tins, and space out the muffin batter, leaving an empty cavity between each scooped batter.
But let's take it one more step further. For truly extra tall muffins, overfill the muffin tins, with a heaping ¼ cup of batter. Because if you want your muffins to be extra tall, they're going to need more batter! If you do this, you will only have enough batter for 11 muffins. I thought about reworking the recipe then to automatically make extra super tall muffins and still make 12, but after already making this recipe a good 8 or 9 times, I decided to not mess with perfection and leave it at 11 if extra tall muffins are wanted.
Just want regular sized breakfast portion muffins? Fill one 12 cup muffin tin with a flat ¼ cup scoop of batter and you'll be good to go. And this is what the recipe instructs, with a note about extra big + tall muffins.
Healthy Blueberry Muffins With Yogurt
These muffins will keep well, covered in an air-tight container for a 1-2 days at room temperature, depending on the temperature in your home. As the days go on, they will become more moist.

They also freeze extremely well, which is the preferred storage method. Store in an airtight container or plastic bag in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, let it defrost at room temperature for a few hours.
Making the recipe? Be sure to leave a comment with a star review on your experience! Have a question? Leave a comment below and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can!
Best Blueberry Muffin Bake Off
Made simply with wholesome ingredients, these Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins are tender and moist. Using wild blueberries and a touch of almond flour, these muffins are the perfect start to the day. I always use frozen wild blueberries for this recipe (do not defrost them), but fresh is fine too. Want to use regular blueberries? Go for it!
Weighing your flour is the most accurate way to measure. If you aren’t going to weigh it, make sure to spoon it into the cup, and then level it off. If you scoop the flour out with the measuring cup and then level, it could change the outcome of the final product.
Want extra big and tall blueberry muffins? Check out the abovementioned paragraph about scooping the muffins with extra batter and spacing them out on two muffin trays.
Healthier Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins
Leftover blueberry muffins can be stored at room temperature, lightly covered for 1 day. They get more moist as time goes on.Easy and so delicious, these healthy yogurt oat blueberry muffins have no refined sugar and are packed with whole grains – yet they still manage to be fluffy and so tasty (with blueberries OR chocolate chips!).
If you’ve made the crazy popular healthy applesauce oat muffins on my blog (shared over 46, 000 times and loved by sooooo many), you’re going to love this new version.

I took inspiration from that humble but delicious applesauce muffin recipe and created these healthy yogurt oat blueberry muffins you see before you.
The Best Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
The muffin batter is very simple. The blueberries are tossed with the dry ingredients (helps prevent the blueberries from sinking!) and then mixed with the wet ingredients.
A word about the blueberries: these muffins can be made with fresh or frozen blueberries, however, if using frozen blueberries, you may need to add time so the muffins bake fully and aren’t doughy/gummy inside.
If using a dark-coated or nonstick muffin tin, reduce the baking temperature by 25 degrees and increase the baking time by several minutes so the muffins bake all the way through evenly.
Blueberry Banana Muffins {with Greek Yogurt}
Adding a few minutes to the baking time will help. If your oven bakes hot, consider dropping the oven temperature to 350 degrees and adding a few minutes of baking time, if needed.
Despite the fact that these muffins are 100% whole grain (rolled oats + whole wheat flour), they are so light, and fluffy and moist.
Followed the recipe exactly and my two kiddos inhaled them! (I did manage to get one for myself). It made 15 muffins for me and I had to bake them a few extra minutes, but they’re perfect. Thank you for the delicious and nutritious recipe!

Moist Blueberry Muffins
Tip: if you want to minimize the blueberries or chocolate chips sinking to the bottom while baking, instead of adding them to the batter, you can try dropping a few on top of each muffin after the batter has been portioned into the liners/muffin tin.
Yogurt: I haven’t tried it, but if you don’t have Greek yogurt, you could try subbing regular plain yogurt (just make sure it isn’t too watery). I’ve also subbed vanilla Greek yogurt in a pinch; delicious.
Wet Muffins: if the muffins are gummy, wet or aren’t baking through, make sure to add baking time and/or consider baking at 350 degrees (instead of 375 degrees) and increasing the baking time so they bake through. Also, using excess blueberries might make the muffins wet/gummy. I use 3/4-1 cup when making this recipe. (This update was added 7/21)
Outrageous Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Serving: 1 muffin , Calories: 139 kcal , Carbohydrates: 21 g , Protein: 4 g , Fat: 5 g , Saturated Fat: 3 g , Cholesterol: 25 mg , Sodium: 178 mg , Fiber: 2 g , Sugar: 10 g
Follow @ on Instagram and show me the recipes you are making from my blog using the hashtag #. I love seeing all the goodness you are whipping up in your kitchens!
Disclaimer: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Everyone loves a good blueberry muffin, don’t they? Enter these super light, moist and airy blueberry muffins made with protein-packed Greek yogurt.
Best Blueberry Cherry Muffins (made With Greek Yogurt)
Super easy to make in around 30 minutes, these delicious yogurt muffins have a perfect ‘muffin top’ and always seem to turn out well.

Posting Komentar untuk "Best Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Yogurt"