Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Apple Crumble Recipe No Oven

Apple Crumble Recipe No Oven

You will love this make-ahead apple dessert not only because you can make it ahead of time but because a.) it’s a no-bake dessert, b.)it looks beautiful and c.) it feels kind of healthy to eat.

A dessert but it feels like the tastiest breakfast you’ve ever had. Woolies used to sell full cream yoghurt with stewed fruit at the bottom and super-thick, creamy yoghurt on top mixed with cinnamon and who knows what else. The point is, they were wickedly delicious and part of me was always thankful they only came in 175ml portions and the other part of me was not grateful at all. Well, these little No-Bake Apple Crumbles taste like

Healthy

With Christmas coming up, I thought these would be a great option for a dessert – Summery in taste although they do

Apple Berry Crumble

Like Autumn. Let’s not be all judgmental on them now though. Plus, entertaining can be a stress at this time of year so I highly recommend making these ahead of time to give you a breather – just leave the mini-apple and crushed brittle decorations for just before serving.

If you follow my SunshineParties website and blog, you’ll note these have been posted there too. I don’t usually like duplicating my content (it’s bad for SEO you know!) but when I was photographing these babies for that blog, and I tasted them (quality checking), I knew I needed to share this one with you guys too. How could I not? 

Also, let’s take a moment to zoom into these little apples adorning the tops of the desserts. Have you seen anything cuter come out of a tin? I can’t thing of one thing. These are so cute you almost feel bad eating them.

Apple Cobbler No Bake Cheesecake

I have detailed the instructions as much as possible below but if you still need more detail on a step, please just pop me a message. They are simple enough to make and you’ll assemble them all in just under 30 minutes – this recipe makes 4 portions.

Simple homemade dessert with apples, biscuits, yoghurt and cream cheese and a few other ingredients in between. A perfect make ahead dessert to save you time when you need it!You guys, vegan desserts are HARD. In the past couple of weeks, I’ve made a polenta cake, sea salt brownies, pecan squares, raspberry pudding, and two previous renditions of these apple crumb bars, all of which I deemed not good enough. Fortunately, Alex’s coworkers were more than happy to take the rejects off our hands!

It’s important to me that the desserts I offer up here are not only delicious, but also markedly healthier than non-vegan versions. The first time I made these bars, I straight up replaced butter with coconut oil. The results were yummy, and coconut oil

Healthy Apple Crumble Recipe

It’s also important to me that my ingredient lists are short and supermarket-friendly. I have a two-year old, people. I don’t have time to hunt down hemp seeds, or any kind of tofu other than the basic one they stock at my local Stop & Shop. Medjool dates are a common ingredient in vegan desserts. Sticky and sweet, they can stand in for both sugar and (some) butter. They are not that hard to find (any Whole Foods should have them), but I wondered if I could replace them with something even more ubiquitous. As it turns out, the humble prune worked wonders. At long last, I have the no-bake vegan apple crumb bars I set out for weeks ago. And they are gluten-free to boot!

You can use almonds in place of the pecans. This crust will vary slightly depending on how moist and plump your prunes are. If it feels too dry, add an additional tablespoon of coconut oil. It’s essential to refrigerate these bars before you cut them, and also to store them in the refrigerator. They need to be chilled in order to remain firm. They are delicious for dessert drizzled with unsweetened coconut cream, but I’m happy to report they also make a totally acceptable breakfast.

These quick, healthy bars make a great after-school snack. They taste just like apple pie--no one will guess they are filled with good-for-you oats and prunes.This healthy no bake apple crumble tastes like a cross between apple crisp and shortbread cookies, but no oven is required! Made without oats or butter, this almond flour apple crumble is a great way to use up those apples and makes the perfect easy summer or autumn treat that can be made in less than 30 minutes! .

Stovetop

No Oven Apple Crisp Means Fall Dessert Season Starts Now

It’s not your typical crisp or crumble since the topping is made with no oats or butter. It’s basically a stovetop apple crisp without oatmeal, but you don’t even miss the oats!

Instead, the simple no bake crumb topping consists of layers of a delicious nutty almond flour and coconut flour mixture. The crumbly texture on the top and bottom of the crumble resembles the flavour of shortbread cookies.

If you’re looking for some other equally tasty no-bake apple desserts, check out these Caramel Apple Skewers, No-Bake Apple Pie Cups, and Nut-Free Apple Oat Energy Bites!

Microwave Apple Crumble For One

To thinly slice an apple, remove the stem and cut in half from the stem, top to bottom. Cut each apple half in half again so that you have four sections to work with. Using asharp knife, slice the apple as thinly as you can. For this recipe, I try to slice them about a quarter of an inch thick.

Refrigerator: You can store the no bake apple crumble in the fridge in the pan tightly wrapped with saran wrap or in an airtight container for up to a week.

No

An apple crisp is typically a baked fruit dessert topped with a crunchy layer of ingredients. The topping generally includes a mixture of oats, butter, sugar, nuts, flour and spices such as cinnamon. It’s baked until the topping is crisp and golden.

My Grandmother's Apple Crisp

Similar to an apple crisp, an apple crumble is a baked fruit dessert with a layer of topping. However, unlike an apple crisp, the topping generally does not include oats or nuts.

This apple dessert is unique in the sense that it doesn’t require baking and the crumble topping doesn’t consist of oats. It’s basically a cross between a crisp and a crumble except no oven is required!

For recipes of this nature, it generally works well if you use a combination of sweet and tart apples to diversify the flavours and textures of the dish.

Best Apple Crisp Recipe

Some apples that are on the sweeter side include Gala, Honeycrisp, Ambrosia and Golden Delicious, while apples that tend to be more on the tart side include Granny Smith, Cortland and MacIntosh.

No

I tend to use Gala quite a bit since it’s my favourite type of apple due to it’s sweet flavour and melt-in-your-mouth texture. It pairs especially well with the Granny Smith Apple.

That being said, you can use your favourite type of apple or whatever apples you have on hand. I’ve used a variety of different apples for this recipe and it turned out equally tasty each time!

No Bake Apple Crumble Pudding

For this particular crumble, it helps to store it in the fridge since it allows the crumble and apple filling to solidify slightly, thus preventing it from getting soggy.

This apple crisp is a no-bake version that uses almond and coconut flour instead of oats so it has a softer texture than your typical apple crisp that uses oats and is baked. If you prefer a crisp that has a more crispy texture made with oats and nuts, try out my Healthy Peach Crumble Recipe!

Calories: 250 kcal Carbohydrates: 28 g Protein: 5 g Fat: 15 g Saturated Fat: 5 g Sodium: 61 mg Potassium: 94 mg Fiber: 6 g Sugar: 20 g Vitamin A: 41 IU Vitamin C: 3 mg Calcium: 49 mg Iron: 1 mg

Ingredient

Apple Crisp Without Oats

Posting Komentar untuk "Apple Crumble Recipe No Oven"