Recipes With Rice Flour Dough
Glutinous Rice Flour Doughnuts Recipe - Mochi Doughnuts Recipe - Chapssaal Donuts Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Crispy Chewy Balls of Heaven fried to perfection and coated with cinnamon sugar.
I came across this recipe when i was going through my to do list. This recipe was suggested by one of my viewer. I searched for this recipe in google and found out that it is such a simple recipe. Luckily i had glutinous rice flour on hand which i bought in bulk for my butter mochi recipe.

I made it immediately today and it tasted amazing. This donuts is super light, slightly chewy and has a sugary exterior and moist and pillowy interior. You have to use glutinous rice flour in this recipe, else it may not work.
Chegodi Rice Flour Sesame Dough Rings
When i tasted this donuts i can taste a similar texture of donuts which we can get in krispy kreme doughnuts because of its super light texture.
I will try to create krispy kreme doughnuts soon at home. I have to work on this recipe a little more and do little tweeks here and there to achieve that.
2. You can use as much or as little sugar as you want. But don't add too much else the texture may vary.

How To Make Brown Rice Flour
3. The doughnuts will have a slightly crispy outer layer when freshly cooked, but will turn soft after sitting at room temperature for some time.
6. Make sure the doughnuts don’t stick at the bottom of the pan. They will sink at first and then float back to the top. So mix then gently using wooden spoon.

HOW TO MAKE GLUTEN FREE DOUGHNUTS Skip the addition of all purpose flour in the dough and make it completely using glutinous rice flour.
Rice Flour Recipes & Menu Ideas
Serving: 1 piece | Calories: 82 kcal | Carbohydrates: 18 g | Protein: 1 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 84 mg | Potassium: 11 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 8 g | Vitamin A: 24 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 4 mg | Iron: 1 mg

The doughnuts will have a slightly crispy outer layer when freshly cooked, but will turn soft after sitting at room temperature for some time.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected]and I’ll help as soon as I can.

The Ultimate Guide To Sweet Rice Flour
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!!# AND @ON INSTAGRAM!
Over the past few years I’ve been on a mission to find and create recipes that I can make from scratch. I hope you enjoy the recipes on this blog as they are tried and true from my kitchen to yours!

Serving: 1 piece | Calories: 82 kcal | Carbohydrates: 18 g | Protein: 1 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 84 mg | Potassium: 11 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 8 g | Vitamin A: 24 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 4 mg | Iron: 1 mg

The doughnuts will have a slightly crispy outer layer when freshly cooked, but will turn soft after sitting at room temperature for some time.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected]and I’ll help as soon as I can.

The Ultimate Guide To Sweet Rice Flour
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!!# AND @ON INSTAGRAM!
Over the past few years I’ve been on a mission to find and create recipes that I can make from scratch. I hope you enjoy the recipes on this blog as they are tried and true from my kitchen to yours!

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipes With Rice Flour Dough"