Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipes Of Raw Banana Kofta Curry

Recipes Of Raw Banana Kofta Curry

Raw Banana Kofta Curry is a spicy, sweet and tangy coconut based curry with fried raw banana (plantain) dumplings. This curry is vegan and gluten free. In a hurry?Jump to VideoorJump to Recipe

We are mid way through January already!! I must say, time literally flies. It feels like just yesterday it was December and I was getting all excited for the New Year, and today we are already well into it. So did you start all that you planned to do in 2019? I'm still dragging my feet on my checklist.

Raw

In other news, I've been at home an awful lot lately, mainly because of some trade union strikes last week that stopped public transport and we were all forced to work from home, and I had some personal commitments that made me still work from home for a few days here and there. While you would think being home and cutting out all that stress of travel, I'd be more productive in the kitchen. But the truth is, when I'm home I'm super lazy. Sometimes, I make instant noodles or just buy bread to mop up leftover curry.

Kitchen With A Purpose: Kacha Kola Kofta Recipe Or Raw Banana Kofta Curry

I finally decided it was time to stop being lazy and cook up this amazing Raw Banana Kofta Curry that I had in my mind for so long. I found this recipe in a magazine at the doctor's. I actually dread doctor visits. I can probably count the number of visits I've made in the last 2 years on the fingers of one hand. Raise you hand if you dread doctor visits like me! While I waited for my turn for my annual checkup, I leafed through a magazine on the coffee table and this recipe kind of jumped at me. I made Raj take a quick photo and stored it away. Finally I got around to making it, thankfully.

The curry or the gravy is what gives all the flavor. Tomato and Tamarind impart the sourness to the curry, the jaggery adds sweetness, the high count of red chillies gives the curry heat and color and the coconut milk just mellows down everything with it's rich creaminess. My mouth still waters when I reminisce about this curry, it was SO delicious. This curry really had the balance of sweetness, sourness and heat. Take the ingredients below as more of a direction than rigid quantities. Your palate may prefer the curry being less sweet and more tart. Adjust the ingredients to your liking. Start with less jaggery and tamarind and add more as you go along. The red chillies are deseeded so that the curry is not too hot but still has the vibrant color. You can leave the seeds in for a spicier curry.

The Raw Banana Koftas are really easy to make. They taste good just by themselves too. So you can make more and serve them as snacks at tea time. The original recipe called for raisins but I replaced them with cashew nuts. Add any nuts you like into the koftas. I also added in grated Tofu instead of the grated Paneer, because I had tofu in the fridge. The koftas can be either shallow fried or deep fried. You may even try to bake it. Add the koftas just before serving to retain the crispness of the koftas.

Easy Raw Banana Kofta Recipe For Lunch Or Dinner

If you made this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment here or on Facebook, tag your tweet with @oneteaspoonlife on Twitter and don't forget to tag your photo # on Instagram. You can also email me at onetspoflife@gmail.com I'd love to see what you are upto.

Raw Banana Kofta Curry is a spicy, sweet and tangy coconut based curry with fried raw banana (plantain) dumplings. This curry is vegan and gluten free.

One

3. Deseed the dry red chillies and add to a mixer/blender. You can keep the seeds in if you want the curry to be very spicy.

Raw Banana Kofta Curry/kachaa Kele Ka Kofta Curry Recipe By Mukti Sahay At Betterbutter

15. Mash the boiled raw bananas and add in the chopped cashew nuts, grated tofu or paneer, chopped coriander leaves and salt.Kachche Kela Kofta Curry or Kele Ke Kofte, raw banana kofta curry is one of popular Kofta curry made with plantain fried dumplings or kofta served with flavorful sauce. Kofta is something that generally made during special celebration, festival or occasion as it's sure little time consuming compare to other routine side dish as we have to prepare kofta, fry it and also making the gravy but the end result is always worth it.

Raw Banana Kofta or Kela Kofta Curry can be made in few ways one is the one that I am posting a proper North Indian style another version is rich gravy where cashew-nuts, cream etc used, I shall try to post that some time too. We personally prefer this home style of kofta curry and my DH in-general doesn't like those rich gravy curry.

Raw

We can also make lauki (bottlegourd), pattagobi (cabbage) kofta same way too and I make mostly this kela or lauki kofta. Other than deep frying we can also shallow fry the kofta or use paniyaram pan to fry them where less oil is used compare to deep fry version. But this kofta doesn't soak much oil while deep frying and remain intact in shape after even 8 hours.

Curry And Spice: Kanchakolar Kofta Curry

We can also serve the kofta as starter too with any chutney or sauce and it's good option for get-together, party as these kofta works great as finger-food. You can also check the kela tikki which again a good starter and perfect for fasting.

These kofta I made some time back when my MIL was here and wanted to post this recipe but some how it was not happening, now that I am not taking pictures now a days due to some unknown reason this recipe at last able to get feature here. As you can guess that from thebhindi raitawhich I posted quite some time back that I madewith these kofta as a side too. Do this try kela kofta curry and wow your family, friends.

Raw

Kachacha Kela Kofta Curry, Kota Tari, raw banana kofta curry, kofta curries, kofta recipes, raw banana recipes, side dish for rotis, restaurant style kofta recipes, low fat kofta recipes, how to make kofta based curries, kofta sabzi recipes, kela ka Kofta, Plantain Kofta Curry,

One Teaspoon Of Life: Raw Banana Kofta Curry Recipe [video]

15. Mash the boiled raw bananas and add in the chopped cashew nuts, grated tofu or paneer, chopped coriander leaves and salt.Kachche Kela Kofta Curry or Kele Ke Kofte, raw banana kofta curry is one of popular Kofta curry made with plantain fried dumplings or kofta served with flavorful sauce. Kofta is something that generally made during special celebration, festival or occasion as it's sure little time consuming compare to other routine side dish as we have to prepare kofta, fry it and also making the gravy but the end result is always worth it.

Raw Banana Kofta or Kela Kofta Curry can be made in few ways one is the one that I am posting a proper North Indian style another version is rich gravy where cashew-nuts, cream etc used, I shall try to post that some time too. We personally prefer this home style of kofta curry and my DH in-general doesn't like those rich gravy curry.

Raw

We can also make lauki (bottlegourd), pattagobi (cabbage) kofta same way too and I make mostly this kela or lauki kofta. Other than deep frying we can also shallow fry the kofta or use paniyaram pan to fry them where less oil is used compare to deep fry version. But this kofta doesn't soak much oil while deep frying and remain intact in shape after even 8 hours.

Curry And Spice: Kanchakolar Kofta Curry

We can also serve the kofta as starter too with any chutney or sauce and it's good option for get-together, party as these kofta works great as finger-food. You can also check the kela tikki which again a good starter and perfect for fasting.

These kofta I made some time back when my MIL was here and wanted to post this recipe but some how it was not happening, now that I am not taking pictures now a days due to some unknown reason this recipe at last able to get feature here. As you can guess that from thebhindi raitawhich I posted quite some time back that I madewith these kofta as a side too. Do this try kela kofta curry and wow your family, friends.

Raw

Kachacha Kela Kofta Curry, Kota Tari, raw banana kofta curry, kofta curries, kofta recipes, raw banana recipes, side dish for rotis, restaurant style kofta recipes, low fat kofta recipes, how to make kofta based curries, kofta sabzi recipes, kela ka Kofta, Plantain Kofta Curry,

One Teaspoon Of Life: Raw Banana Kofta Curry Recipe [video]

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipes Of Raw Banana Kofta Curry"