Recipes For Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups
These Baked Chicken Fajita Roll-Ups are a fun low-carb spin on a classic favorite! These roll-ups are easy to make, super healthy and taste delicious!
Ahh you guys, there is seriously nothing I love more than delicious sizzling chicken fajitas! I could eat them pretty much on any given weeknight, I mean not only are they packed with tons of flavor, but with just a few simple ingredients you can easily make a healthy filling dinner! Being that fajitas are literally one of our favorite go-to meals, I thought it’d be fun to do a little spin on the traditional fajita dish and simply roll the chicken up around the veggies to make one perfect little serving.

My hubby absolutely RAVED about these and has already requested that we add them into our weekly meal rotation. As you know we
Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups
To meal prep and these chicken roll-ups make perfect leftovers for lunches or dinner. The chicken is super moist, the peppers are cooked just perfectly inside the roll-ups and the whole dish literally only takes about 30 minutes to throw together (after the chicken has marinated). I went ahead and purchased thin sliced chicken cutlets just to make life a little easier, but you could of course use regular chicken breasts, slice them in half or into thirds (depending on the size) and pound them out until they are about a 1/4-inch thick. Either way will work just fine!
Then comes the fun part – marinating!! Please do not skip this part to save time, the longer the chicken marinates, the more flavor they will have so this is really important. The marinade is super easy to make and is a basic recipe that I use for all my fajita recipes which includes a little olive oil, lime juice and garlic along with a combination of chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and fresh chopped cilantro. I also add a pinch of cayenne pepper or hot sauce because I like a little heat with my fajitas, but you can leave this out if you don’t like things too spicy. I promise the flavor will still be there!
Oh and don’t let the fact that this recipe requires chicken being rolled up around veggies be a deterrent to you – this couldn’t be easier. Seriously. Any novice home cook (or even your kiddos) could do this! All you need are toothpicks or some kitchen twine, but I personally find that toothpicks are much easier to use annnd I’m sure you already have those lying around your kitchen somewhere. Just roll the chicken up around the slices of bell pepper and secure both sides with a toothpick. Easy and done! Once the chicken bakes and you’re ready to eat you can remove the toothpicks and the chicken will still remain wrapped around the veggies.
Cheesy Bbq Chicken Rollups
Oh and as you can see above (or from my Snapchat yesterday), these were literally SO good that I couldn’t even wait until I was finished taking photos to start devouring them! Don’t judge.
Another reason I really love making my chicken fajitas this way is because this makes such a great low carb option. No tortillas necessary and I don’t know about you, but when I make these in a skillet I always want every bite to include the perfect chicken-to-bell-pepper-ratio (yes I’m weird like that). Well this recipe solves that issue too! Every bite has the perfect amount of chicken along with the perfect amount of veggies for one glorious tasty bite. Plus sometimes you just need to change things up a bit!
Next time I make these I may add a little shredded cheese on the inside too which I think would taste AMAZING, but I wanted to keep this recipe as healthy as possible since a lot of you have been requesting easy healthy dinner ideas. These chicken roll-ups are about as healthy as they come and would be perfect served with a big salad, brown rice or even my Skillet Mexican Quinoa!
Crispy Chicken Florentine Roll Ups
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.Pounded thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts rolled up with a savory bread stuffing. Stuffed Chicken Cutlets are then cooked in a delicious gravy till tender.
What would our Weekly Meal Plans look like without another easy chicken recipe? Stuffed Chicken Cutlets Recipe needs only 6 ingredients and is ready in 40 minutes.
This recipe is not as fast as my Breaded Chicken Cutlets Italian Style Recipe, but it is just as good! There have actually been times I've made it in 30 minutes but that's because I'm really good at getting dinner ready fast. Like tonight, I had dinner on the table in 15 minutes!
Garlic Cheese Chicken Roll Ups Recipe
I served this recipe with homemade mashed potatoes but you could use Homemade Mac and Cheese. Or you could choose your favorite from our Side Dishes for Chicken Cutlets index.
But let's talk about this recipe. It tastes like you made my Dutch Oven Roast Chicken Recipe with a side of homemade stuffing. Only this recipe for Stuffed Chicken Cutlets uses thin chicken breasts and Stove Top Stuffing Mix...yes, the kind of stuffing that comes in a box.

Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer More Information Meat Tenderizer More Information Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - More Information Cast Iron Cleanint Set More Information Stainless Steel Chainmail Scrubber Set More Information Heavy Duty Pan Organizer, More Information
Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Rolls
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
Cooking Tip: It's easier to roll up a thin chicken cutlet, so pound them using a meat mallet if necessary. Check out how I get thin chicken cutlets in the post, How to Make Thin Chicken Cutlets.
Chicken cutlets are very healthy! They provide a rich source of protein more than four times the amount found in an egg.
Chicken Roll Ups Recipe
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
You most likely will not use all of the stuffing on top of the chicken cutlets. I served the extra as a side dish.

The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups (gf)
This recipe has been updated since it first appeared in 2011 with new photos and a new printable recipe card that includes nutritional information. I hope you enjoy the updates as much as I enjoyed working on them!Escape a cycle of burnout and decision fatigue with my fool-proof ingredient prep system. I'll send you a free meal plan and grocery list too!
For the breading, dip your chicken in egg whites and then in breadcrumbs. It's a simple combination that gives the chicken a chicken parmesan type of feel. If you only have eggs on hand and don't feel like separating the whites (I usually use a carton of egg whites for convenience), you can go ahead and just use eggs instead. The breading will be similar but may have slightly more calories.
To save time and calories, you can actually leave the breading off your chicken roll altogether. Once you've rolled up your cutlets and stuffed them, just pop them into the oven to bake. Easy peasy!
Caprese Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups
For this chicken roll up recipe you will be using chicken breast cutlets – you can usually find them pre-cut along with other types of chicken. If you're looking to save money, you can use chicken breasts and then cut them in half lengthwise. Each breast will produce 2 cutlets so you would just need 3 chicken breasts for this recipe instead of 6 cutlets. I would not recommend using any other type of chicken because they won’t stuff as well.
The options are pretty much endless when it comes to what you can put in your chicken roll ups. I love the combination of spinach, sundried tomatoes and two different cheeses in this recipe, but feel free to switch things up. Just make sure you don’t add too many toppings.

Because the chicken is so filling, you really only need to pair these chicken roll ups with a simple green side dish – I chose broccoli rabe (also known as rapini) because it cooks so quickly in the oven and you can have it roasting while you're working on stuffing and rolling the chicken. A nice side salad, rice, roasted potatoes, pasta or other veggies would also be good.
Double Cheese Chicken Roll Ups
Store any leftover chicken roll ups in the fridge for up to 5 days in glass meal prep containers. I recommend storing in individual serving sizes so you can throw them right into the microwave straight from the fridge!
To reheat, sprinkle a bit of water over top and cover with a paper towel. Reheat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until chicken is hot all the way through. Serve with your choice of side and enjoy!
You can freeze this chicken roll up recipe in individual glass meal prep containers for up to
Posting Komentar untuk "Recipes For Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups"