Meal Prep Ground Beef Recipes
This Whole30 & Paleo meal prep recipe is a quick and easy addition to your lunch rotation! These Ginger Ground Beef Bowls are packed with carrots, bell peppers, cauliflower rice, grass-fed ground beef, and a simple sauce to pull it all together. Gluten free, dairy free and done in 30 minutes!
Just completed our second round of Whole30 this year and we’re feeling great! Following the Whole30 program in the summer compared to the winter was a bit of a slightly new experience for us. We eat differently in the summer versus the winter, and that difference was a lot more profound and noticeable during the 30 days of the program.

No soup, more salad. Less hot food, more cold food. Less casseroles, MORE SALAD. We ate a lot of salad this round – and that’s how these posts were thought up: Everyday Vegetable Confetti and 3 Easy Ways to Hide Kale in Your Salad.
Ground Beef, Green Beans, White Basmati Rice » The Michigan Meal Prep Co
If you know me or you’ve been following for a while, you might know that I don’t eat much red meat. But Whole30 gets boring if you limit your protein options, so I did eat beef and pork regularly during this round.
Sidenote: That is one of my only pet peeves about Whole30 – because you can’t get any protein from legumes or grains, you are almost required to eat more red meat (not required, but chicken gets BORING). However, I make up for this by eating ONLY humanely raised grass-fed/grass-finished beef and heritage breed pork (not industrially raised commercial pork).
About 80% of our meat comes from ButcherBox (affiliate link), which is delivered to our house on a monthly basis. We get organic chicken (they have all cuts and whole chickens), heritage breed pork & bacon, and grass-fed/grass-finished beef. I’m obsessed!
Quick Beef And Broccoli Meal Prep
The program rules do say that while naturally raised and fed animal proteins (fed GRASS, not grains) are recommended, they are not a requirement of the Whole30 program. If you don’t have access to grass-fed beef, don’t worry about it.
In my opinion (who else’s are you gonna take), yes, this recipe is great no matter what diet you are or aren’t following (okay maybe not vegan! sorry). That being said, you can sub that cauliflower rice for basically anything else if you don’t want it in your life. Alternatives to cauliflower rice (if not Whole30 or Paleo):
These bowls will last for up to 4 days in the fridge. If you choose to make 5 portions, freezing your last portions and pulling it out of the fridge on the evening of the 4th day might be a good idea.
Best Ground Beef Meal Prep Recipes
Disclaimer: Haven’t tried it but I think all the ingredients are freezer friendly and that yes, this meal prep bowl would freeze well as long as it’s in an airtight freezer safe meal prep container (pictured are these 3-Cup Pyrex Rectangle Glass Containers).
Did you make this? I want to see how it turned out! Tag me in your social media post @ and use # when you share!
Portioning: This meal prep recipe can make 4 or 5 servings depending on how much you want to eat per serving. When served with cauliflower rice, I make four servings. When served with a grain such as rice, I make five portions as the grain adds extra calories. Fish Sauce: I use Red Boat Fish Sauce (affiliate link!) which is Whole30 friendly. Make sure your fish sauce has no added sugar or MSG. Cauliflower rice: I’ve been getting the Green Giant brand riced cauliflower from the freezer section and it is a TIME/LIFE SAVER. But feel free to use homemade riced cauliflower if you want.

Easy Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
Hope you love these Ginger Ground Beef Bowls, if you’re doing a round of Whole30 or not. I’ll be keeping this one in my rotation for all year round, but switching up the cauliflower rice with something else. How are you eating this one? Tag me in your post so I can see it, or use # to share with me!
Hi, I’m Danielle! My passion for meal planning was born from a desire to save money and reduce food waste, and I want to share it with you! Besides cooking and photography, I absolutely love my cats & dog, growing food in my yard, and cheesy sandwiches! Read More...POV: You’re staring at the package of meat in your fridge and realize you only know a handful of go-to recipes with ground beef. Let us help you with that! Below we have listed 25 of our favorite meal prep-friendly recipes with ground beef.
This list includes everything from classic burger and meatball recipes to Korean-inspired beef bowls, pasta skillets, and everything in between. All of these recipes can either be used as one-off meals or meal preps for the week. Enjoy!
Ground Beef Fried Rice Bowls
A general rule of thumb for meal prep is that most meals are good in the fridge for about four days. They are typically safe to eat even longer than that, but they may start to lose some of their taste or structural integretity.
Depending on what type of meal it is, how long it lasts may vary, but all of the meals listed below are safe to meal prep! Having some great airtight containers to store your food in will help keep it in its prime for longer.

If you’re the type of person that doesn’t like the thought of leftovers (no judgement!) you can always learn how to repurpose your meals into something else! Not only does this incorporate some more diversity in your weekly meals, but it reduces your food waste!
Ground Beef & Broccoli Skillet: Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb, Gf
What is your all-time favorite recipe with ground beef? Comment below! Don’t forget to check out our other recipe roundups for inspiration and delicious meals!
“I just had to send a message to say thank you SO much for your plan. I was so sick of spending so much money on groceries and this past week I only spent $40 which is soooo much better than the $100 I was spending a week for just me and my husband (!) I’m vegetarian and my husband is not—we have both loved every meal so far!”
“I am SO grateful to have found WWL and I am so happy to be a member. Originally I signed up for 6 months to see if I’d like it or keep up with it, now I regret not doing a full year. Absolutely will be renewing. Soooo happy!”
Firecracker Ground Bison Meal Prep Bowls
“I am SO impressed with how amazing the meals are! I shared with my mom, my boyfriend, and my work and they were all raving about how delicious they were! also LOVE the way you approach eating healthy! thank you so much”

“I have cut my food waste down to virtually zero with your program and having less food waste makes me feel so much better about my eating!! Thanks so much again for the amazing program”Ready to spice up your meal prep game? Look no further than these delicious Korean beef meal prep bowls! Perfect for busy moms on the go, these bowls are packed to the brim with flavor and nutrition.
Two of my goals for the new year are to eat healthier and stop eating out as much. Meal prepping is a great solution for both! I know it can seem overwhelming (and time consuming) but it’s actually a lot easier than you’d think! You just need a few good recipes in your arsenal. A few meal prep necessities: Instant pot shredded chicken, Instant Pot brown rice, and air fryer frozen broccoli! You can have a week’s worth of healthy meals prepared in less than 30 minutes.
Ground Beef Meal Prep With Beans And Quinoa Eats By April
These Korean ground beef and rice bowls are one of the most popular recipes on the blog. You really can’t go wrong with a bed of warm steamed rice and juicy marinated beef on top! Now you can enjoy it for a quick lunch throughout the week with this easy meal prep recipe! It’s something the whole family can enjoy.
The savory Korean beef is marinated in a mouth-watering sauce, and paired with fluffy white rice for the perfect balance of protein and carbohydrates. (I also have options below to make it low-carb and keto-friendly!) Plus, the added veggies provide a dose of freshness and healthy greens. Trust me, your taste buds (and your waistline) will thank you for giving these meal prep bowls a try!
This is everything that you will need to make this delicious marinated beef as well as other things to add in to your meal preps. This way, you have a meal balanced with protein and carbs! The beauty of meal prepping is that you can easily customize things to fit all sorts of dietary needs. Find more substitutes and ideas in my tips section below! Looking for measurements? They can all be found in the recipe card below.

How To Meal Prep
You’re going to fall in love with the flavor of this Korean beef marinade. It’s the perfect combination of savory and sweet and tenderizes the ground beef beautifully! I love how easy it is to throw together, too! It makes the perfect lunch for both
Posting Komentar untuk "Meal Prep Ground Beef Recipes"