Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Keto Fat Bomb Recipe No Carbs

Keto Fat Bomb Recipe No Carbs

This keto fat bombs recipe is the perfect quick and easy snack or dessert to keep the hunger pangs at bay! Ready in just 2 minutes, they are easy to customize and taste incredible!

For those of us who also follow a keto lifestyle, regular snacking is super important to help keep hunger at bay and to keep energy levels up. Carbohydrates aren’t the only source of fuel, so snacks high in fat and protein are key.

Keto

While I love a good keto protein bar or keto granola bar, when I need something quick and filling, my fat bombs recipe is a winner.

Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe

Fat bombs are low carb and sugar-free sweet treats, usually made with either coconut oil, coconut butter, cream cheese, avocado, and/or nut butter. Pretty much, any healthy fat can be made to become a fat bomb!

These small sweet snacks are deceptive- They are rich, and sweet and a small serving will keep your sweet tooth AND blood sugars in check!

Blend everything together: Add the nuts into a blender or food processor and pulse until a fine texture remains. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until a thick paste remains.

This Is The Best Recipe For Keto Low Carb Cocoa Fat Bombs

To store: Fat bombs should always be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container. They will keep well for at least two weeks.

While they are higher in fat than other snacks, fat bombs are mostly sugar-free and very low in carbs and have NO refined carbohydrates. They keep blood sugar levels stable and keep you satisfied for longer.

These keto fat bombs are the perfect quick and easy snack or dessert to keep the hunger pangs at bay! Ready in just 2 minutes, they are easy to customize and taste incredible!

Keto Fat Bombs Recipes

TO STORE: Fat bombs should always be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container. They will keep well for at least two weeks.

Serving: 1 Fat bomb Calories: 149 kcal Carbohydrates: 5 g Protein: 6 g Fat: 15 g Sodium: 4 mg Potassium: 164 mg Fiber: 3 g Vitamin A: 6 IU Vitamin C: 1 mg Calcium: 74 mg Iron: 1 mg NET CARBS: 2 g

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.

Easy Keto Fat Bombs (4 Ingredients) 2g Net Carbs

I’m a two time cookbook author, photographer, and writer, and passionate about creating easy and healthier recipes. I believe you don’t need to be experienced in the kitchen to make good food using simple ingredients that most importantly, taste delicious.Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs – You need only three ingredients to make thisno-bake frozenlow carb, cheesecakeketofat bombs recipe: cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, and your sweetener of choice – if you need any. These cream cheese ketofat bombstaste like a peanut butter cheesecake and make a great snack when you need something sweet. These delightful little snacks are perfect to keep on hand in the fridge for the next time your sweet tooth hits. You can enjoy the cheesecake fat bombs as a quick breakfast, a yummy snack, a pre or post-workout snack, or really whenever you need a quick & keto snack throughout the day.

3.Scoop small golf-sized of dough and form balls. You can dip your cheesecake Keto fat bombs into crushed chocolate chips if you like, this step is optional. Arrange your cream cheesefat bombs on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze the cheesecake keto fat bombs for 2 hours or, until solid. Storein the freezer in an airtight container.

Swerveis a good option for the fat bombs, a feed drops ofSteviaalso work great! Powderederythritolis also a great keto sweetener because you can use it to replace sugar using the same amounts for most recipes and it doesn’t let you with a bitter aftertaste. Make sure to check the amounts and nutrition info for the sweetener you would like to use because it can affect the total carb count in some cases.

Vegan Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs (sugar Free + Low Carb)

While chocolate and peanut butter is a classic combination, you can customize this fat bomb recipe at your will. You can substitute peanut butter with any other nut butter such as almond butter or even cashew butter. Make sure there is no added salt or sugar. You can even try adding some chopped nuts for a crunchier texture!

The

If scooping the balls is not practical for you, you can always use a mini cupcake pan to keep the fat bombs the perfect portion size. Silicon cupcake pansare perfect because you can pop the fat bombs right out when they are done and ready to eat.

Cover the fat bombs in an air-tight container and keep in your freezer or refrigerator for up to 1 week. Enjoy cold so it doesn’t melt in your fingers!

Fat Bomb Pumpkin Pie Patties

“Love this easy dessert. I used milk chocolate morsels because that’s what I had. I think almost any type of morsel could be used as well as M&Ms and other such things. Use your imagination.” – John

“I made these fat bombs with Justin’s natural peanut butter and crushed up Ghirardelli dark chips and they were fantastic” – Brittany

“I used Almond Spread instead of peanut butter and dipped in half crushed cacao nibs and dark chocolate chips. Amazing” – Veronika

Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bomb (1.6g Net Carbs)

You win! Click here to see the recipe: Baked Salmon in Foil with Asparagus and Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce This baked salmon in foil and its garlic butter sauce makes for an amazingly tasty dinner. The salmon recipe of your dreams!

* The presented values are approximate and shouldn't be considered as accurate. Please calculate your OWN nutrition information in a database using the brand names you have at hand. Each brand is different and nutrition information can vary.

Nutty

We use the USDA Nutrition database to provide nutritional information for most recipes in our database. The presented values are approximate and shouldn't be considered as accurate. The information displayed should not be considered a substitute for professional nutrition advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.These Nutty Coconut Fat Bombs are an easy-to-make snack that is filling, full of healthy fats, and absolutely delicious! It’s a no-bake recipe that’s gluten-free, paleo, keto, low carb, and vegan. 

Book Review: Sweet & Savory Fat Bombs + Giveaway

First of all…WELCOME to my new site!!! If you’re new here, this isn’t applicable, but if you’re a returning fan, you might notice a whole new site design!

I’ve been wanting to get my site redesigned for YEARS now and I finally stopped procrastinating and contacted Heather from Viva La Violet to get my site redone. She did an amazing job translating my jumbled vision into reality and has been a dream to work with.

Some of the most exciting changes are BIGGER photos, a way-easier-to-navigate recipe index, and a whole new homepage! There, you’ll see some featured seasonal recipes, popular recipe categories, and a feed of my new recipes at the bottom.

Keto Nutella Fat Bombs (sugar Free, Low Carb)

I hope you love the design as much as I do! But because it is brand new…things may not be working 100% right away. 

This recipe came about when I was bored one night and just started throwing ingredients into my borrowed food processor. I wasn’t even really planning on posting these V1 Nutty Coconut Fat Bombs, but after I shared on my Instagram stories,

I don’t blame you guys either – nutty, flavorful, easy to make, and loaded with healthy fats, what more could you want in a fat bomb?! Then I realized I hadn’t measured anything the first time around, because I hadn’t been planning on sharing the recipe. *facepalm*

Best

Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs

Luckily, I vaguely remembered what I did, so I tested another batch to perfect things. And perfect, they were! Nutty, coconutty, flavored with cinnamon and vanilla, with a hint of crunch from the cacao nibs.

I had been wanting to make a keto-friendly, low-carb, paleo + vegan fat bomb for a while now, because I’ve been getting lots of requests for them (mostly from real-life family and friends). And though these came about unintentionally, these coconut fat bombs totally do the trick.

I don’t count calories or macros or anything like that. But, I figured some of you would be curious, so I did calculate the macros for this recipe. You can find all the nutritional info listed below the recipe.

The Best Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs (with Walnuts & Peanut Butter)

These coconut fat bombs are, as you might have guessed, made with a whole bunch of healthy fats: nuts (I used walnuts the first time, and a mix of walnuts and pecans the second), coconut, coconut butter (I used my homemade toasted coconut butter), almond butter, and a bunch of seeds. They’re bursting with flavor too, from the cinnamon, vanilla, salt, cacao nibs, and optionally, a

Skip the maple syrup if you’re keeping these totally Keto or if you’re on Whole30. If you’re doing Keto and want them a little bit sweeter, you could try adding a

Amount of stevia or monkfruit. If you’re on Whole30 and want some sweetness, 1 date would probably do the trick. Even without any sweetener though, these are still super flavorful and delicious.

No Bake Coconut Balls Recipe (1g Net Carbs)

They come together in a flash in the food processor, and they make a wonderful

Healthy

Posting Komentar untuk "Keto Fat Bomb Recipe No Carbs"