Irish Coffee Recipe Without Alcohol
Synonymous with St. Patrick’s Day, Irish Coffee is a sure sign of the season. These two Non Alcoholic Irish Coffee recipes are festive and utterly delicious. And best of all — can be served to anyone who loves coffee, shamrocks, and the Irish.
So make yourself a warm mugs of Irish coffee… or two… and make a toast, or simply celebrate all things green and lovely.

It’s said, “A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind.” That could be said in the story of how Irish Coffee came to be.
How To Make Non Alcoholic Irish Coffee
It tells of a stormy night in Limerick, a New York bound flight turned back to Limerick due to weather. A story of weary travelers and beautiful Irish hospitality.
Chef Joe Sheridan was already on his way home when word of the returned flight reached him. Turning back, he determined to feed the weary travelers and warm them by a good Irish fire and spirits.
That night, he took strong black coffee and mixed it with good Irish whiskey. And for good measure, topped it with pouring cream. When passengers asked what they were drinking, if it was Brazilian coffee, he responded that “no, ” it was “Irish coffee.”
How To Make The Perfect Keoke Coffee Recipe
As one might imagine, word of that Irish coffee came to America through a San Francisco journalist who sampled that oh-so-delicious coffee in Limerick. It was a late San Francisco night at The Buena Vista when that good old Irish Coffee emigrated to America. And The Buena Vista found themselves to be the most prosperous saloon in the city. Practically overnight, so we’re told, all thanks to Irish Coffee.
And as the Irish Times said… “All because of a cold night and bad weather, all because of a storm in 1943 that forced a flight to America back to its origin at Foynes, Irish coffee became the first flavored coffee drink.”
The Original version of Irish Coffee, as you know, contains Irish Whiskey. Although I hail from O’Hara stock, I’ve never had whiskey.
Irish Coffee Milkshake
As you read through this post, you will find two Irish Coffee Recipes. That’s not normal for us at , to post two recipes in one post.
The first recipe is super simple and straightforward. Coffee, brown sugar, just as Joe Sheridan did in 1947, a smidgeon of rum extract, and whipped Irish cream. This is my husband’s favorite.
My favorite was a more citrusy take on this now-famous coffee. It begins with coffee, of course, brown sugar – because it’s the right thing to do, and then adds some citrus elements I love.
Alcoholic Coffee Drinks: 8 Irresistible Recipes
In that we can’t decide, we’re asking YOU! Some evening when you’re craving a warm beverage — try these two recipes and see what you think! It’s a super easy and fun activity around St. Patrick’s Day.
I looked everywhere for a shamrock coffee stencil to no avail. I would love to hear if you happen to find one.
Simply right-click on the image above and save. Then print on card stock or heavy paper, and cut out the interior shape, the negative space. Leave a couple of inches border all around and hold it over your coffee.
Irish Coffee With Boozy Whipped Cream
Choose spices you love to decorate the top of the whipped cream. Cinnamon, nutmeg and cocoa powder are excellent choices! Our favorite is cocoa powder.
If you love St. Patrick’s Day as much as we do, you’ll want to review some of our other popular St. Patrick’s Day recipes like:
Make sure you don’t lose track of this recipe by pinning it for later! If you are not already, you can follow me onPinterest, as well as keep up with me onFacebook, Instagram, andYouTube. If you make this recipe, I would also love it if you’d tag me in your photos and leave a star rating below!Since St. Patrick’s Day will be here soon, I have been cravingBailey’s Irish Cream Non-Alcoholic Irish Coffee Creamer for my coffee. Try my recipe today.

Irish Coffee (non Alcoholic)
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you know there is no actual *cream* in most of those at all? While I don’t use coffee creamer on a daily basis, I do love splurging on flavored coffee drinks during the holidays.
Today, on the way to take my son to work, I got stuck in a snow bank in the driveway. If it snows one more time, I’m going to give up. Despite lots of pushing and shoveling, the car remained stuck so I had to get my neighbor to help and then had him plow out the driveway.
Baileys And Coffee Recipe
Once I finally got out, I headed to the store for the ingredients to make this. I totally deserve to be pampered today whether it’s St. Patrick’s Day or not.
This Bailey’s Irish Cream Non Alcoholic Irish Coffee Creamer is fairly simple to make. You can make a large batch and store it in the refrigerator to enjoy yourself or make it for an Irish coffee get together with friends.
You can treat yourself any time you’re in the mood for an indulgent coffee treat. I like to add whipped cream and a tiny bit of chocolate syrup to the top of my coffee just to bring this to a seriously over the top creation. You can certainly skip the added whipped cream and chocolate if you want to.
Easy Irish Coffee (with Whipped Cream) [5 Ingredients]
Serve this in iced coffee and add ice cream. I use a no salt ice cream maker to make homemade ice cream.
So, this is not a sweet creamer. You will need to add sugar to your coffee if you’re used to the ones in the store. This creamer is nowhere near as sweet. But, it does have a delicious non alcoholic Irish cream taste.

I’m going to go soak in a hot bubble bath. I’m sore from shoveling. And, I’m taking my coffee with me. I highly recommend you make yourself one the next time you’re craving a healthier version of Bailey’s non alcoholic Irish cream.
Creamy Baileys Irish Coffee Cocktail Recipe With Rum
I’m the first person to admit that I don’t function without coffee. I love the convenience of my Keurig but I hate the waste of traditional k-cups and the mess of reusable filters.
You can get eco-friendly recyclable pods! I really love this brand.So, don’t forget to try it with this non alcoholic Irish cream recipe because it’s delicious!
The taste of Irish Cream is a nutty, chocolate, and vanilla flavor. It’s definitely one of my favorite flavors to add to my coffee. You can enjoy it so much more often than just on St. Patrick’s Day.
Cocktail Of The Week: The Classic Irish Coffee Cocktail
So, yes there is real Irish cream in Bailey’s Cream. Unfortunately, it also contains potassium citrate, sodium caseinate, and carrageenan. So, stick with this version because it’s much healthier. You won’t believe how easy it is to make.
If you’re wondering about a non alcoholic substitute for Baileys Irish cream in baking, you can use this recipe instead. The flavor should be similar but not as sweet because this uses much less sugar.
For a truly decadent treat, why not enjoy an Irish Buttermilk Bath while you sip on this? Or, if you want to learn how to wake up easier, check out this article.
Bailey's Non Alcoholic Irish Cream Recipe For Coffee
This is where you can find the homemade chocolate syrup recipe. For something a little healthier, try my Green Milk Tea recipe or this Stevia lemonade.

Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email info@ to chat.
Meet Ellen I believe it doesn't have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. At Confessions of an Overworked Mom I share simple healthy living tips to show busy women aged 40+ how to lead fulfilling lives. My focus is eco-friendly living in rural Vermont.The one drink you need to make this St. Patrick's Day is this non alcoholic Irish coffee. It's quick to make, and takes just a few ingredients! It looks so fancy--but it's actually easy to do.
Best Irish Coffee Drink Recipe
It is traditionally served hot to allow the sugar to dissolve. This drink tastes the best while it is hot and fresh.
Yes, you'll need to stir it to dissolve the sugar and disperse the rum extract, then you'll pour the whipped cream on top. Be sure to let the drink stop swirling before pouring the cream on top!
Just sip it as you normally would. The liquid will flow through the layer of cream on top as you drink, which is delightful!
Irish Coffee Recipe
Joe Sheridan, a chef and bartender at the Flying Boat terminal in Foynes, Ireland, invented this drink in 1943. A plane was forced to return to the terminal because of bad weather, and Sheridan made these special drinks for the chilled passengers to enjoy. They've been popular ever since.
Make sure the surface is perfectly still from being stirred, then
Posting Komentar untuk "Irish Coffee Recipe Without Alcohol"