Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Instant Pot Hamburger Meat Recipes

Instant Pot Hamburger Meat Recipes

Looking for a budget meal this week? This Instant Pot ground beef stew with potatoes (also known as Poor Man’s Stew) is hearty and delicious using inexpensive ingredients that will feed the whole family. This one-pot dish is super easy and quick to make, so it’s great for those busy weekdays.

With only a handful of fresh ingredients such as budget-friendly ground beef, potatoes, onions, carrots and celery, plus a few pantry items you most likely already have, this ground beef stew is very affordable and can stretch across multiple meals if you make an extra-large batch. It freezes well too, so it’s great to batch-cook ahead of time.

Instant

The stew is made as a one-pot dish, which means that it can be served on its own. It’s kind of like a very thick soup with meat and veggies in one pot, so the only thing you might want to add is a side of bread or dinner rolls. A dollop of sour cream or some grated cheese also works really well with this ground beef stew.

Ground Beef Stroganoff (instant Pot)

If you want to stretch it out, you can serve the stew over cooked rice, pasta, couscous or quinoa. You can also serve a simple side of green beans or broccoli or a green leafy salad.

This ground beef stew recipe is super easy! You only need a few key ingredients and the dish comes together in under 30 minutes. We used a 6-quart Instant Pot Duo. You can find the full recipe ingredients and a nutritional breakdown below these step-by-step photos.

Learn how to make quick and easy, budget-friendly Instant Pot ground beef stew with potatoes and carrots. Using cheap ingredients, this beef stew takes less than 30 minutes and will feed the whole family.

Low Carb And Keto Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes

Freezing/Storage Tips: Store leftover beef stew for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Freeze cooked stew for up to 3 months after cooling. Defrost in the fridge overnight or in a microwave.

Calories: 331 kcal | Carbohydrates: 28 g | Protein: 22 g | Fat: 15 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 59 mg | Sodium: 852 mg | Potassium: 1032 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 7 g | Vitamin A: 4260 IU | Vitamin C: 29 mg | Calcium: 67 mg | Iron: 4 mg

About Instant Pot Eats: Published by a seasoned food blogger and cookbook author, Irena Macri, and a team of cooking experts and enthusiasts, this blog is dedicated to delicious Instant Pot recipes. We love sharing all food including our favorite stovetop and oven dishes.

Instant Pot Hamburger Soup Aka Ground Beef Stew {paleo, Keto, Whole30}

Created by a team of passionate cooks, our blog is dedicated to delicious Instant Pot recipes. We love sharing all food, including stovetop and oven dishes.These Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes are quick, easy and delicious! From hearty pastas to chili and meatloaf, there’s something for everyone included in this list of easy ground beef dinner ideas.

Ground beef is a dinnertime staple. It’s budget-friendly, versatile and cooks quickly. These Instant Pot ground beef recipes are some of my favorite family-friendly dinner ideas! You might also enjoy these Instant Pot Beef Recipes, which include recipes for other cuts of beef as well.

If you forget to thaw your frozen ground beef, you can use your Instant Pot to thaw or cook it from frozen. Here are the simple steps:

Instant Pot Ground Beef Chili (keto, Whole30)

This method works for beef that is frozen in one pound flats. A larger piece of frozen meat will take longer to cook. Learn more in my Instant Pot Taco Meat recipe.

I always start ground beef recipes by browning the beef. Browning adds flavor and creates the best texture. To brown ground beef in the Instant Pot, use the Instant Pot Sauté function. Once the pot is hot, add the beef and cook it until browned, crumbling with a spoon or spatula.

Instant

This Instant Pot Chili Recipe makes the best hearty beef chili! Cooking chili in the Instant Pot gives it the best rich flavor without hours of simmering on the stove.

Instant Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff

This easy Instant Pot Spaghetti is one of my family’s all-time favorite meals. The meat, pasta and sauce all cook together in the Instant Pot. It’s fast and so flavorful!

In this Instant Pot Meatballs recipe, tender meatballs cook in a simple homemade marinara sauce. Serve them with pasta or make meatball sub sandwiches.

When it comes to hearty, homemade comfort food, this Instant Pot Goulash is a tried-and-true favorite. With ground beef, macaroni pasta and cheese in a flavorful tomato-based sauce, this easy meal is perfect for a weeknight.

Instant Pot Beef And Noodles Recipe

Make homemade lasagna without turning on your oven with this Instant Pot Lasagna recipe. This easy lasagna cooks right in the Instant Pot inner pot so that you don’t need a special pan. It’s cheesy, saucy and comforting!

Instant Pot Taco Meat can be cooked from fresh or frozen ground beef, so it’s perfect for those nights when you need a quick meal and forgot to defrost the meat.

Instant

When you’re craving comfort food, this Instant Pot Meatloaf always satisfies. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes cook together in the Instant Pot in this easy one pot dish. Add some green beans on the side and dinner is done!

Of The Best Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes

Stuffed peppers are a favorite for dinner because the whole meal is wrapped up in a colorful little package: fresh bell peppers. These Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers are easy to make and have a delicious filling of seasoned ground beef, rice and tomato sauce.

When you love tacos AND pasta, it’s only natural to combine them into one dish: Instant Pot Taco Pasta. Ground beef, pasta shells, taco seasonings and cheese come together to create one supremely delicious dinner idea.

Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff is a comfort food favorite! This easy beef stroganoff recipe features ground beef, mushrooms and egg noodles all cooked together in the Instant Pot. Plain Greek yogurt is stirred in at the end for a creamy finish, or use sour cream if you prefer.

Instant Pot Ground Beef And Pasta

Serving: 1 /8 recipe , Calories: 411 kcal , Carbohydrates: 47 g , Protein: 23 g , Fat: 14 g , Saturated Fat: 7 g , Trans Fat: 1 g , Cholesterol: 59 mg , Sodium: 467 mg , Potassium: 402 mg , Fiber: 2 g , Sugar: 2 g , Vitamin A: 692 IU , Vitamin C: 21 mg , Calcium: 180 mg , Iron: 3 mg

This site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Kristine's Kitchen!Instant Pot Hamburger Stroganoff ~ Our Favorite Meal Now in the Instant Pot! Only One Dish to Clean and You Have an Easy Dinner Recipe!

-

You guys! I’m pretty sure I haven’t shared my exciting news with you that I’ve been keeping a secret for like MONTHS! Ok, so it’s exciting for me at least, maybe not you! The story starts over this past year. Let’s just say I’ve been STRESSED to the max. Full time job, two kids and now three kids at home, a husband, a blog, life….you get the picture. I was BUSY. Real busy. And a little stressed… ok a LOT stressed.

Best Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes Quick & Cheap

I’d become a not very nice person to be around. I was cranky with the hubs, short with the kiddos and generally not real happy about anything. That could have been half blamed on the pregnancy not going to lie, but the other part was I was working ALL.THE.TIME. I’d get done at my regular job, come home do the dinner and kids thing, then rush them off to bed and sit at the computer for 1-2 hours every night. On the weekends I’d be making recipes, filming videos, scheduling pins, scheduling Facebook and shoving my kids out the door. It was not fun. I LOVE this blog but, well, something had to give.

Let’s just say as much as I want to be superwoman I’ve learned I’m not. I tried to figure out how to add about 10 hours to a day and that didn’t happen either. I was at a crossroads on what to do. Step back from the job? Step back from the blog? Continue to be stressed? Sell my children?

Ok, I’m kidding. The latter one was not an option! But, in all seriousness I had to do something. The hubs kept telling me. I finally listened.

Healthy Instant Pot Hamburger Helper

Actually, what I did was pray and pray hard. I asked my Mom to pray, I asked the hubs to pray. I needed some guidance. Well, I more or less needed the good Lord to just pave the route out in a yellow brick road because I’m not real good at letting go and trusting. And pave the way did He!

I kept going back and forth on just quitting my full-time job completely, but I didn’t want to. I love my job, I love the people I work with and I wasn’t ready to let go of that. Unfortunately, we don’t exactly have “part-time” positions where I work. What to do? Plus, if I quit

Cheesy

Posting Komentar untuk "Instant Pot Hamburger Meat Recipes"