Carb Free Burger Recipe
The secret to the best bunless burger is the seasoning. Make your own juicy steakhouse burgers at home with a few simple ingredients and a burger press.
I was born in Texas and I'm a bonafide beef lover all the way. So, when I go to a restaurant and order a burger I expect it to be juicy and flavorful. I can't tell you how many times I'm disappointed. Often, the toppings and sauce are great, but the burger patty falls flat. It's a

Shame, really. Ican get a mediocre burger from a fast food joint. I want my burger to be well seasoned and juicy. Don't you?
Healthy Chicken Burgers (low Carb & Paleo)
Living in Southern California, we use our grill almost year round. It's convenient for quick weekday meals or cooking up a bunch of protein to use on our salads during the week. We grill burgers a few times a month. And since we're low carb family, we primarily eat bunless burgers so, taste is king.
Over the years we have tried all kinds of seasonings and methods to season our beef patties, but our favorite way is the simplest. It just requires two ingredients. Two ingredients that will up your burger game and have your family saying Mmmm.
Before I share my secret, I want to talk about hamburger meat. Everyone has a food budget and will buy the ground beef they can afford.
Spicy Grilled Smash Burgers W/fiery Sriracha Mayo [keto, Low Carb, Sugar Free, Gluten Free]
For years I purchased the least expensive ground beef I could. It resulted in greasy grill flare-ups and shrunken patties. Sometimes, I purchased lean or extra lean beef. Those patties were often dry and tough after cooking. Other times I would mix the two together which resulted in something better.
I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford it and I also have begun to eat a little less of it, filling in with more vegetables. So, it's a trade-off for me: better quality (better tasting) meats when I can, but a little less at the table. And, with the extra flavor I don't miss the extra ounces on my plate. Flavor is much more satisfying than quantity. What's the saying? Quality over quantity? It's true.
So, what am I buying at the store today? I buy either grass-fed beef or American Style Kobe Beef. The difference in taste is incredible. At the moment I'm leaning a little towards the Kobe but both are super flavorful. So, if you want to wow your friends, splurge for the better beef. By the way, this is not a sponsored post nor did I receive any product. I just wanted to share some of my favorite things with you.
Keto Big Mac Bites
[TIPS] If you can't afford to splurge on the beef, add 2 tablespoons of bacon grease or olive oil to your beef - it really makes the burgers juicy and taste nicer. This trick also gives a little more moisture to grass-fed beef which can sometime be a little lean.
Just let me finish by saying that the only real difference between home prepared meals and restaurant food is the quantity of fat and salt. Restaurants cook their food in more oil and season more than the typical home cook. I generally don't use much salt in our meals at home, but when I prepare my steaks and burgers I always remember this rule: protein loves salt. It's become my mantra and it hasn't let me down yet. Enjoy your bunless burgers!
One more thing... A few years ago I purchased a burger press. It's been one of my favorite purchases. We now have uniform patties of even thickness every time. There are different sizes available for different sized patties. Mine is for ⅓ or ½ pound (5 ½ ounce to 8 ounce) burger patties.
Low Carb Vegan Mushroom Burgers (gluten Free, Soy Free, High Protein)
The secret to the best bunless burgers is the seasoning. Make your own juicy steakhouse burgers at home with a few simple ingredients and a burger press..
Nutritional info for one burger with ⅓ of the Caramelized Onions: Calories: 531, Fat: 45g, Carbohydrates 5g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 26 g, NET CARBS: 4.
Nutrition Facts The Best Bunless Burger Recipe for Low Carb Burgers Amount Per Serving Calories 479 Calories from Fat 360 % Daily Value* Fat 40g 62% Carbohydrates 2g 1% Protein 26g 52% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.These keto burgers are loaded with all the best toppings like easy homemade burger sauce, caramelized onions, crispy bacon and avocado. You won’t miss the bun at all with these filling, Whole30 and paleo burgers!
The Best Keto Burger
As much as I love my paleo burger buns and burger bowls, sometimes a really good bunless burger is what I’m craving!
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/6722913-4d65a0f5b1ca40489d1668b11b8f87a2.jpg?strip=all)
Make the sauce first to have it ready. In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined, cover, refrigerate and set aside. You can make this up to a day in advance.
For the caramelized onions, heat a skillet over medium heat and add the ghee. Add the sliced onions and toss to coat with fat. Cook, adjusting the heat between medium and medium low to avoid browning too soon, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with sea salt, stir and cook for another 5-10 minutes or until deeply caramelized, then remove from heat.
Keto Buns (low Carb Hamburger Buns)
Heat your grill (or a heavy skillet) over high heat and brush with oil. Form the ground beef into 5-6 patties, pressing gently into the center to form a small dip in the center. This will help prevent the burgers from puffing up in the center while cooking.
Serve the burgers on lettuce “buns” topped with the burger sauce, caramelized onions, bacon, tomatoes, pickles, avocado and/or your favorite Whole30 burger toppings!
A note on cooking bacon. When I’m cooking 6 or more slices of bacon (more than I can fit in my skillet!) I like to use the oven.
Juicy And Guilt Free Portobello Mushroom Keto Burger
To bake, lay the bacon out on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 15-18 minutes, checking for doneness after 15 minutes.
I hope you’re ready for the best loaded paleo and low carb burgers! Grab your ingredients because it’s time to cook – let’s go!

*Cook in a skillet or bake, for less mess. Lay the bacon out on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 15-18 minutes, checking for doneness after 15 minutes.
Best Keto Cheeseburger Recipe
More than a little into running and paleo recipes (yoga now too!) but I'm not here to rain on your grains (or anything else) so come along for the ride! I do a little too much of everything (except cleaning), and I enjoy laughing at myself. As long as I'm the one making the jokes, that is. Just kidding. So bring me your angst, your appetite and your frying pan and climb aboard!The ultimate Keto Burger recipe. With no fillers and just 2 ingredients. On the grill in <5 minutes! Add your favourite toppings.
This keto burger recipe is super simple. With 2 ingredients and less than 1 net carb per serve, you are going to love it. For me, the addition of the Ranch Seasoning was a revelation. It adds so much flavour to the ground meat. Here are just a few of the reasons why I love this recipe so much.
Versatile– the burgers are so easy to make and so versatile. Use this recipe for our Mexican Burgers, easy meatballs for soups, or a tasty lunchbox meal.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger
Everyday ingredients –keto ground beef recipes are so awesome Even if you cannot buy it you can always make it with any cut of beef that you mince yourself.
Keep reading for more details on the ingredients, substitutes and step by step instructions on how to make the best keto burgers.
Scroll to the bottom of this post for the amount of each ingredient needed to make these keto burgers. Pluss a printable recipe for you to save.

Low Carb Bunless Burger Recipes
There are only a couple of ingredients in the burgers themselves. But, there is also the extras to make a keto Big Mac style burger. Here is everything you will need to make them. You can, however ,add anything you want to your burger.
Beef Mince. I use a grass-fed 80/20 fatty beef mince. I like to mix it 50/50 with some pork mince but that is my personal preference. The leaner the beef you use, the faster it needs to be cooked as lean beef can dry out.
Ranch Seasoning. You can use my Ranch Seasoning recipe to make your own ranch without fillers. It is simple to make and adds so much flavour to the burgers. Alternatively, you could Taco Seasoning for a Mexican-inspired burger, or simple salt and pepper.
Keto Portobello Mushroom Burger Bun Recipe [quick & Easy]
Salt flakes. I always season my burgers with salt flakes on the actual patties. When placed onto a hot, dry pan or grill, it forms a crackly salty crust on the burgers.
Big Mac Sauce. The Big Mac Special Sauces you find in the supermarket are filled with sugar. It is so easy to make your own. My Big Mac Sauce recipe is one of our most popular recipes. Another great sauce to serve with our keto burgers is the Ranch Dressing, damn it is good too!
Step 1. Place the mince into a
Posting Komentar untuk "Carb Free Burger Recipe"