Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Banana Loaf Recipe Tasty

Banana Loaf Recipe Tasty

With its super-moist and buttery texture, banana and brown sugar flavors, soft crumb, and 1, 000+ reviews, this is a delicious AND undeniably popular banana bread recipe. You need 4 ripe bananas.

One reader, Michele, says: “Perfectly delish every time! Absolutely foolproof. Nuts, no nuts, smidge more or less of sour cream—no problem… bigger bananas, smaller—no worries, perfect, beyond delicious EVERY time.”

One

This is my favorite banana bread recipe, one that I’ve cherished for years. It’s one of those classic recipes that you start to know by heart, just like a good pie crust or chocolate chip cookies recipe. This bread comes to mind first when I have leftover spotty bananas on the counter, and it’s the bread that’s on constant rotation in my freezer stash.

The Ultimate Moist Banana Bread

One reader, Tricia, says: “I have this recipe on speed dial. LOL. It is so tasty and is always a crowd pleaser. My kids and entire family love it!!!”

I’ve tried dozens of banana bread recipes over the years, and when I baked and originally published this recipe back in 2013, I never looked back.

This bread uses more mashed bananas than similar recipes. Add 2 whole cups (460g) of mashed banana, which is about 4 large bananas. More banana = more moisture and flavor in the finished loaf.

Recipe Of The Day: Tasty Banana Loaf [video]

Did you know you can use your electric mixer to mash bananas? Break or slice the spotty bananas into large pieces and place in the bowl of your stand mixer—or use a regular mixing bowl and your hand mixer. Begin beating on low, then gradually increase to medium-high speed as the bananas break down into mashed banana. Transfer the bananas to another bowl and use the mixing bowl for the butter and sugar. (No need to clean it—some mashed banana remnants is fine.)

For banana nut bread, add 3/4 cup of chopped nuts to the banana bread batter; I like using either pecans or walnuts. If you’re nuts for nuts (LOL), you’ll enjoy the toasty slight crunch nestled inside the soft crumbs. If you’re not a nut person, feel free to leave them out or replace with chocolate chips. For a whole wheat version, try my whole wheat banana bread.

Yes and I do this often. Thaw the frozen bananas at room temperature. Drain off any excess liquid, mash, then use as instructed in the recipe below. See How to Freeze & Thaw Bananas for Baking. Try not to mash too much or else you’ll be left with 2 cups of banana-y liquid; some chunks are great.

Classic Banana Bread Recipe

I recommend using my extremely similar, scaled-up recipe for chocolate marble banana Bundt cake instead. You can leave out the chocolate swirl in that recipe.

Overall, this is an easy recipe for classic banana bread. The batter takes about 10 minutes to throw together, the bread stays moist for days, and nothing beats the smell of fresh banana bread in the oven. (Except for, maybe, zucchini bread or pumpkin bread… try those next!)

With its super-moist and buttery texture, banana and brown sugar flavors, soft crumb, and 1, 000+ reviews, this is a delicious AND undeniably popular banana bread recipe. You need 4 large ripe bananas.

Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe (super Moist And Also Dairy Free)

Sally McKenney is a professional food photographer, cookbook author, and baker. Her kitchen-tested recipes and thorough step-by-step tutorials give readers the knowledge and confidence to bake from scratch. Sally has been featured onThis Banana Bread is so awesomely easy! It takes about 10 minutes and hardly creates any dishes. Just throw it all in a bowl, then put it in the oven for an hour whist you sit an have a cuppa….perfect.

I’m not sure where I got this recipe from but it’s great, I haven’t changed it at all, I just add extras sometimes like blueberries, raspberries and different nuts. I make it plain at work because I French toast it for breakfasts and it’s fantastic. I always freeze my ripe bananas, the skins blacken in the freezer but they are fine when defrosted for cakes, muffins, loaves and my families favourite, this banana bread.

As you will see below there’s many options I like to add different flavours to this bread, it really is a great recipe….have fun 🙂

Tasty Vegan Banana Bread Recipe

Lightly spray a standard 21 cm L x 11 cm W x 6 cm D, loaf tin with non stick cooking spray. Then line it with cooking foil and then lightly spray again.

Next preheat the oven to 150°C fan bake oven or 175°C conventional oven, on bake, with a rack situated so that the top of the loaf tin is around the centre of the oven.

Next melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat or on HIGH in the microwave for around 1 minute (or until done) and set aside.

My

Best Banana Bread

* If they are not super ripe mash the bananas first, with a fork, in a large bowl and then add all of the other ingredients to the bowl, add the butter last (giving it some time to cool down a bit).

* If they are lovely and ripe and soft, chuck them and all the other ingredients into a large bowl, add the butter last (giving it some time to cool down a bit).

Using a nice big wooden spoon (I love wooden spoons, I have a ton of them!) mix it all together until well combined.

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread |

, only add when everything else has been mixed together and just fold them through gently at the end a few times (especially blueberries as they like to bleed when stirred in too much).

…..place it in the oven for an hour or until it’s dark brown all over and a little sharp knife stabbed into the centre comes out clean….easy huh!

* I have had the odd one take 50 – 55 minutes so because all our ovens are different it would pay to quickly check it at 50 minutes. Just a reminder for beginner bakers not to leave the oven open too long when checking things as it lets heat out and can add another 5 minutes or more to your cooking time each time it’s opened.

Healthy Banana Bread Recipe

Leave the bread until luke warm before slicing. I slice it using a serrated bread knife into eight….one through the centre, then through the centre of each half and then through the centre of each quarter, that gets me even slices and it looks nice 🙂

Storage – Keeps well in an airtight container in the pantry for up to five days. It also freezes well as it’s so moist.

Quick

Easy, peasy banana bread, made in ten minutes! You can add nuts, berries or chocolate & is nice just buttered like a loaf. I love it for breakfast.We occasionally link to goods offered by vendors to help the reader find relevant products. Some of these may be affiliate based, meaning we earn small commissions (at no additional cost to you) if items are purchased. Here is more about what we do.

Classic Banana Bread (moist And So Easy!)

Okay, I know that a lot of people say that about a lot of quick bread recipes, but you have to understand my love for banana bread.

When I was in high school, I started going to Starbucks. At said coffee shop, I would order two things religiously – a frappuccino, and a warmed up slice of their banana bread.

It was the highlight of my day on the way home from school, and I can’t believe I didn’t weigh more in high school as a result.

Tasty Banana Bread Loaf

It wasn’t a recipe handed down from my grandmother. I don’t have fond memories of drinking a glass of milk with a warm slice at the breakfast table with my mom.

Instead, it was me walking home from school with a warm slice in hand, enjoying the small break before I had to sit down to piles of homework.

Every time I bite into a slice of warm banana bread, I think of those idyllic moments that I had to myself as I walked the streets of my suburb outside Denver.

Banana Bread Recipe By Tasty

The sour cream is what actually keeps this bread nice and moist. It’s my secret ingredient, and it works like a charm every single time.

-

You can eat this bread at room temperature, but I love to warm it up for about 5-10 seconds in the microwave. And nothing beats eating it warm, straight out of the oven.

Slather on a small pat of butter and it is pure heaven. The butter adds just the right amount of richness to make it a really decadent treat.

Yogurt Banana Bread Recipe (with Walnuts)

If you feel like sharing, know that this recipe is also the ideal pick-me-up for a friend or family member who could use a little extra love. If you are thinking of making this for someone else, consider wrapping it carefully in plastic wrap before packaging it up.

I like to use a colorful gift box for this, but you can also even buy a colorful reusable loaf pan, bake the bread in it, and then gift it all in one thoughtful package.

Are you feeling inspired to share the baking love? Or are you feeling more inspired to hoard it all to yourself? Either will do, with this fantastic quick bread!

Best Banana Bread Recipe

When it comes to the ultimate baked goody, this super moist and

Posting Komentar untuk "Banana Loaf Recipe Tasty"