Small Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes
The best mini chocolate cheesecakes only take 30 minutes to prep and bake in a muffin pan! These easy chocolate cheesecakes can be made with a graham cracker crust or oreo crust.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate cheesecake recipe that will feed a crowd, don’t you think? That’s where mini chocolate cheesecakes come into the spotlight!

They are the perfect handheld dessert to serve for any occasion. Plus cheesecake toppings are endless! Top them with any flavor whipped cream, chocolate ganache, caramel or fresh fruit!
Chocolate Mini Cheesecake With Oreo Crust
Making individual cheesecakes in a muffin pan is a great way to scale down a regular cheesecake recipe. Mini cheesecakes don’t require a water bath or any special tools, plus they bake faster than regular cheesecake.
Make the crust mixture.In a mixing bowl, stir together the oreo crumbs (or graham cracker crumbs) and melted butter until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
Form the crusts. Press 1 to 2 tablespoons ofthe crumb mixture into each muffin cup using the bottom of a 1/3 cup (or similar) to create a flat, even surface.
Luxurious No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
Bake. Place the pan in the oven and bake the crust for 5 minutes. Let the crusts cool while you work on the rest of the recipe.
Cream the cheese and sugar. In a mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer for a minute or two, or until the mixture is smooth.
Bake. Return the pan to the oven and bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the centers of the cheesecakes are slightly jiggly.
Caramilk And White Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
Cool. Let the cheesecakes cool to room temperature, then refrigerate them for at least 4 hours before serving. Loosely cover the cheesecakes in plastic wrap if you’re chilling them overnight or longer.
The best way to tell when the mini cheesecakes are done is the jiggle test. The center of the cheesecake should jiggle slightly when you shake the pan and the edges of the cheesecake will be slightly more puffy or airy.
Once the cheesecakes are done baking, remove the pan from the oven and place it on the counter until the cheesecakes have cooled to room temperature. Then loosely cover the muffin pan with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight to chill.
Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes (small Batch)
Over beating the eggs is the number one cause of air bubbles in cheesecake. Air bubbles cause the cheesecakes to sink in the middle as they cool. Be sure to mix the eggs in, one at a time, just until the yolk breaks. Once all the eggs have been added to the cheesecake batter, beat for only 30-60 seconds, until the eggs are fully incorporated.
How to freeze: You can freeze mini cheesecakes for up to 3 months. They can be individually wrapped, or you can place them in an airtight storage container or freezer bag with parchment paper between the layers to keep them from sticking. Let them thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Calories: 301 kcal , Carbohydrates: 20 g , Protein: 5 g , Fat: 23 g , Saturated Fat: 13 g , Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g , Monounsaturated Fat: 6 g , Trans Fat: 1 g , Cholesterol: 83 mg , Sodium: 204 mg , Potassium: 148 mg , Fiber: 1 g , Sugar: 12 g , Vitamin A: 673 IU , Calcium: 58 mg , Iron: 1 mgIt's one of our readers' favorite recipes and it has almost 19 million views on our Youtube channel. Many of you have messaged us saying that you're selling the mini cheesecakes in your bakeries, schools, and even homes. They sent pictures and we're beyond happy and excited every time we get them.
Mini Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
I'm beyond excited to share this with you as you know, who doesn't like chocolate and who doesn't like easy peasy dessert. Right?
We all know that baking a cheesecake is a bit of a hassle and seeing cracks on a baked cheesecake makes us want to kill ourselves. Well, at least I do.
Not that you will have cracks with my previous recipe but I do get a few messages from our readers asking how to prevent cracks on theirs. I've already written tips on that but I wanted to help more.
Individual Chocolate Cheesecake (no Bake) Recipe
Even less mixing - I changed the way of incorporating eggs in this recipe so that you will end up mixing the batter even less, and that my friends, will prevent cracks on your cheesecake.
Just follow my other tips on how to get it right in my easy mini cheesecake recipe and more tips in my Pecan cheesecake bars. Trust me, you will have nothing to worry about.

Tag me in your instagram photos whenever you make any of my recipes, using @. Also use #. Don't forget to rate the recipes that you've made by selecting the stars in the comment section below.
Chocolate No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
If you loved our easy mini cheesecakes recipe then you'll love these beauties also because they're the chocolate version of it! These easy mini chocolate cheesecakes are easy to make (yes, really) and this is an improved recipe to help you even more. Creamy chocolaty cheesecakes, who doesn't love that right? Do try!
Calories: 313.8 kcal , Carbohydrates: 24.9 g , Protein: 4.3 g , Fat: 22.4 g , Saturated Fat: 11.9 g , Cholesterol: 71.3 mg , Sodium: 228 mg , Potassium: 160.4 mg , Fiber: 1.2 g , Sugar: 17.7 g , Calcium: 57.8 mg , Iron: 2.8 mgRich and decadent mini triple chocolate cheesecake bites are layered with three kinds of chocolate for the ultimate chocolate lover’s indulgence. Short on baking time and big on wow factor, these mini cheesecakes are a real crowd pleaser.
My kids tease me all the time for buying two of everything. If I love a t-shirt I buy it in two colors. Do I have a favorite pair of shoes? Yep. In two colors. I have the exact same watch in two colors. For awhile there my husband and I even had the same car in two different colors. My kids think it’s weird. I think it’s smart. Having two of something you like is just a good idea if you ask me. I know what I like and I’ll take two please.
Miniature No Bake Chocolate Cheesecakes
Since pretty much everything I do crosses over into my life as a baking blogger, it only makes sense that I would make the same recipe in two flavors. You all went bonkers for my Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes and I knew the moment they became a popular recipe on the blog that I had to make them in another flavor. And if you know me, you aren’t one bit surprised to see these mini cheesecakes all decked out in chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. If you thought those key lime cheesecakes were good, these mini triple chocolate cheesecakes will knock your socks off.
The best part about this recipe is that they are mini, which basically means you get to have two and no one will judge you. And these cheesecakes get major bonus points for the fact that they require such a short time in the oven. They are practically a no-bake dessert. And as temperatures heat up this summer, I for one am craving cold treats straight from the fridge. Pro-tip: these little bits of chocolate decadence are killer straight from the freezer! Try it and I think you’ll agree.

If you are a chocolate lover, these Mini Triple Chocolate Cheesecakes are for you. They are made in a muffin pan with cupcake liners so no special pan is necessary. And clean up is a cinch. Just another reason why I love these mini desserts. If I haven’t convinced you yet that you need to make these cute-as-can-be cheesecakes, let’s just chat for a sec about the all the different kinds of chocolate in this recipe. First we start with a thick layer of chocolate cookie crust. And I mean
No Bake Chocolate Cookies & Cream Cheesecake
Thing! Next up, we have a layer of ultra smooth and creamy chocolate cheesecake which is topped off with a spoonful of rich chocolate ganache. And last but not least, we top it all off with a swirl of fluffy chocolate whipped cream.
Layers of chocolate decadence but who’s really counting? It’s a teensy bit over the top but perfect for those days when you are looking for a little chocolate overload. I’d stick around to say more but I’ve got a dozen of these chilling in my freezer so I’m going to go gobble one up before my kids find them. Make these Mini Triple Chocolate Cheesecakes bakers. And while you’re at it, make a batch of Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes too. Because two of something is just better than one,
Meet you back here next week with another cold treat to help you beat the heat this summer! Until then, happy baking!
Easy No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
Rich and decadent cheesecake bites layered with three kinds of chocolate for the ultimate chocolate lover’s indulgence. Short on baking time and big on wow factor, these mini cheesecakes are a real crowd pleaser.
Posting Komentar untuk "Small Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes"