Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
Football season has arrived. Or, as I prefer to think of it, football FOOD season has arrived! First up: crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs.
Since they cook in the slow cooker, you can easily transport them from place to place if you’re heading to a friend’s house to watch.

5 Star Review “I may never go back to wings. These were spicy and awesome. I’ll be taking them to our next tailgate. Much less messy than eating wings. Whole family loved them.” — Carrie —
Stuffed Buffalo Chicken & Mozzarella Meatballs
Although I created this recipe with football on the brain, I’d also like to stress that you do not need to wait for a football game to make them.
Meatballs can be assembled up throughStep 4one day in advance. Store in the refrigerator. When ready to cook, transfer them to the slow cooker and proceed with the recipe as directed.
Leftover meatballs would be spectacular served with my Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries or Instant Pot Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. They also make the perfect meatball sub! Halve your meatballs, lay them on a piece of bread, top with your favorite cheese, add another piece of bread, and toast the sandwich in a skillet until the cheese is melted.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe By Cindybear
My BFF for making cozy, delicious recipes year-round! This appliance will help you make any of the slow cooker recipes on my website.
While I’ve only tested the recipe with ground chicken, you could experiment with another ground meat if you prefer. Ground turkey would work well.
Baking the meatballs first helps them develop a nice crusty exterior and stay together better. For the best meatballs, I wouldn’t recommend skipping this step.
Whole30 Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. An easy, crowd-pleasing appetizer for parties and great for low carb dinners. Juicy, spicy, and always a favorite!
Serving: 1 (of 24) Calories: 38 kcal Carbohydrates: 2 g Protein: 4 g Fat: 2 g Saturated Fat: 1 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g Trans Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 23 mg Potassium: 109 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 1 g Vitamin A: 20 IU Vitamin C: 1 mg Calcium: 7 mg Iron: 1 mg
Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. I'm the author and recipe developer here at and of The Well Plated Cookbook. I adore both sweets and veggies, and I am on a mission to save you time and dishes. WELCOME!Enjoy lots of buffalo flavor in this simple and easyCrock Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs recipe. With just a few ingredients, this meal comes together quickly making it perfect for Game Day, parties and more.

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe — The Mom 100
If you enjoyed Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Sliders, you are going to love thisbuffalo chicken meatballs sauce recipe. The buffalo flavor is amazing and our entire family goes crazy over it.
The flavor is incredible and it is just so easy. Buffalo Meatballs Crockpot recipe not only is it so easy because the crock pot does all of the work but it tastes like the best comfort food.
The sweet and tangy buffalo sauce combines perfectly with the meatballs. This recipe is easy to double and even better leftover. If your family loves buffalo sauce and meatballs as much as mine, this is a great recipe to serve.
Make Sunday Dinner Festive With These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
We love buffalo sauce so I knew I had to learn how to make it from scratch. Homemade Buffalo Sauce is made with 5 simple ingredients, including hot sauce, to add to many different recipes such as buffalo wings. We use it a lot with our chicken wings, chicken breast or as a dipping sauce.
These meatballs do not take long in the slow cooker. That is probably why we make them for a party or as a holiday appetizer. We recommend cooking the meatballs on low for about 4 hours.

You can easily leave them meatballs in the slow cooker and place the crock pot setting on warm. Add a small jar of toothpicks on the side to easily serve them.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Turkey Meatballs With Yogurt Blue Cheese Dip
This buffalo chicken meatballs recipe is my go-to recipe when friends come over for the big game. They are easy to make and budget friendly. You can easily serve them from the slow cooker or place them a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
When I serve these meatballs, I like to have a jar of toothpicks nearby so you can easily grab a few at a time.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs can easily be served as an appetizer or as a main dish. Here are our favorites side to serve with Meatballs.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Yes. You can easily meal prep by mixing the sauce and putting with the meatballs in a freezer bag. This is another reason we love theLazy Day Cooking Club.

Storing these Buffalo Chicken Meatballs is easy to do. Place the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge. When you are ready to reheat, we prefer to reheat on the stove top.
Enjoy lots of flavor in this Crock Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs recipe. With just a few ingredients, this meal is perfect for Game Day and more.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs.
Calories 382 kcal , Carbohydrates 29 g , Protein 26 g , Fat 21 g , Saturated Fat 6 g , Cholesterol 126 mg , Sodium 954 mg , Potassium 52 mg , Fiber 1 g , Sugar 20 g , Vitamin C 1 mg , Calcium 97 mg , Iron 3 mg
I’m on a mission to help you cook delicious meals without busting your budget. Together we are going to cook real food… for real families!
Posting Komentar untuk "Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe"