Slimming World Recipes Creme Fraiche
You know how it is, you really crave a bowl of creamy flavoursome pasta, but tend to avoid it on Slimming World because anything with the word creamy in the title, tends to be high in syns.
However with a couple of Slimming World friendly ingredients it is really easy to create you favourite creamy style dishes and one of my favourites in this Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta.

I have to admit I love chicken and I love mushrooms. I already have this amazing dairy free Creamy Chicken and Mushroom which is delicious with this Roasted Cauliflower Rice and some greens of choice.
Quick Creamy Pasta
Did you know you can saute mushrooms and pack them with flavour without having to add lots of oil or butter which is high in syns. A neat little trick I have been using for years now, is to gradually brown the mushrooms with some stock. As it reduces down you can keep on adding more, and the result is beautiful golden mushrooms that taste like they have been sautéed in butter. I use this method for saute many vegetables now, from onions, to green beans, even the a onion, carrot and celery mix which is the base for many of sauces and dishes.
To get the creaminess into the dish I use low fat cream cheese, adding this in with some stock until it reduces down into a lovely velvety creamy sauce is perfect. I use a similar method in this Steak with Creamy Peppercorn Sauce. So I figured it would be perfect for pasta. If you want to make this syn free, swap out the cream cheese for something like laughing cow light triangles, of which you can have 5 as a healthy extra A choice.
Reserving some of the liquid from the cooked pasta and adding it into the sauce, is another great trick for pasta type dishes, the starch from the pasta water, really helps the sauce, not appear thin and watery. I do this even with tomato based sauces.
Easy Chicken Recipe
For this Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta, I find chicken breast works best rather than thigh meat. Hey this even tastes amazing with no chicken and all and just served as a mushroom pasta dish.
My kids love this, and devour a bowl with no complaints. A little grated parmesan added to the top if you have some extra syns spare takes it to a whole other level.
You can also make this Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta gluten free, but using a gluten free pasta and stock of choice, my preference is brown rice pasta, as I find it to be the closest in taste and texture to regular pasta.
Onion Bhajis Recipe (oven Baked)
Or head on over to myFull Recipe Indexwith over 900 delicious Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly recipes all fully searchable by meal type, ingredients, syn value and smart points etc
NOTE: Low fat cream cheese can vary in syns, so be sure to double check the syn value of the one you use.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Creamy Tuscan Orzo (one Pot)
Nutritional information, syn values, points etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Check Legal section, for Full Disclaimer, Disclosure and Privacy Policy.This One Syn Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Pasta is a filling, delicious and hearty Slimming World friendly pasta dish with a silky smooth sauce.
Zesty Salmon Pasta
I love a simple pasta recipe, and this One Syn Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Pasta is a super simple low syn option that will please the whole family! With just a few simple ingredients and just 20 minutes, you can whip up this healthy, Slimming World friendly pasta dish that will satisfy your hunger and keep you on plan.
Before we get any further, I want to clarify that under Slimming World’s old rules this recipe would have been totally syn free! However, because they no longer class light cream cheese as a Healthy Extra A choice you need to count one syn per portion (the recipe serves two people) to account for the cheese.
Despite this new development, this is still a totally Slimming World friendly dinner recipe! One syn barely scratches the surface of your daily syn allowance, and you can save your Healthy Extra choices for food and snacks throughout the rest of your day!
Blt Pasta Salad
I love making pasta recipes with super creamy sauces, particularly when I can keep them low syn and packed with flavour! If you were making this recipe without worrying about the syns, the likelihood is that a recipe would call for butter or oil to cook the mushrooms and high syn cream and flour to thicken up the sauce. With this recipe, however, I make sure that the mushrooms will stay packed with flavour by cooking them in just a few spoonfuls of stock and herbs and use the cream cheese and water from the pasta to make sure your sauce thickens up and turns creamy and delicious.
I love seeing when people make my recipes! So if you do make this One Syn Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Pasta recipe then you can email it to me or share a photo onFacebookandInstagramtagging@ on Facebookor@_sw on Instagram! I’d also love it if you shared your successes in my Facebook group too, you canjoin hereif you haven’t already. If You Love This…You’ll Love These Other Slimming World Pasta Recipes!

If you love a good pasta recipe as much as I do, then this recipe for One Syn Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Pasta is right up your street! Whether you’re following Slimming World, or just want a lighter way to enjoy pasta, you’ll love the flavours and textures in this dish.No one will know that this is actually a Slimming chicken recipe that’s suitable for popular weight loss diet plans! Ready in 30 minutes so wave goodbye to boring midweek meals.
Syn Free One Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta
Who loves Beef Stroganoff? 🙋♀️ The rich creamy mushroom sauce, the tender strips of beef… it’s totally yummy! But I actually love Chicken Stroganoff even more, it’s right in my comfort food sweet spot.
If you thought that you would have to forever forget about creamy chicken casseroles while you are on Slimming World then think again!
This simple chicken recipe in the rich Stroganoff sauce is actually easy to ‘healthify’ and it tastes every bit as delicious, I promise!
Slimming World Beef Stroganoff
Legend has it that this recipe is named after the Russian Count Pavel Stroganov. Don’t think that the aristocrat spent time in the kitchen. That credit for the recipe goes to his chef, while the Count made it popular through entertaining.
Beef Stroganoff eventually became popular around the world and with good reason: it is freaking delicious! You can find many versions of this recipe, most are made with beef but there’s Chicken Stroganoff, Mushroom Stoganoff and even vegan Stroganoff versions.

You only need a handful of ingredients to make this rich creamy sauce which is quite similar to that of Steak Diane.As you can see most of the ingredients are slimming friendly with a few notable exceptions. See below on how I have adapted this classic Russian recipe
Pasta Recipe With Lemon, Smoked Salmon And Peas
So how do we make this rich creamy sauce diet friendly? It’s easy peasy! Most of the ingredients remain exactly the same – simply replace butter with a low-calorie cooking spray such as Fry Light, leave out the brandy and swap the sour cream for fat-free Quark cheese.
One serving of this healthy chicken recipe is only 250 calories and 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints (not including for any extras like pasta or rice etc)
STEP 1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. I used mini chicken breasts (also called chicken tenders) which cook really quickly and are very lean. If you use whole chicken breasts you will need to butterfly them (see tips).
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
STEP 2. Spray a large skillet or frying pan with low calorie cooking spray (Fry Light).Heat the pan and cook the chicken for 3 minutes per side over medium heat. If the pan gets very dry add a small splash of the stock. Set the chicken aside.
STEP 3. Deglaze the pan with a splash of beef stock and turn heat down to medium high. Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes.

STEP 6. Lower the heat to a simmer. Stir
Posting Komentar untuk "Slimming World Recipes Creme Fraiche"