Recipes Of Cakes For Diabetics
This delicious Diabetic Birthday Cake Recipe has a sugar free vanilla cake with sugar free chocolate frosting. A decadent and tasty dessert for everyone!
What is it about Birthday cakes that makes them so special and delicious? It’s just 2-3 layers of sponge cake and some frosting on top. To me, they’re my favorite ones.

I guess these kinds of desserts are more about nostalgia. I still remember blowing the candles in the presence of my loved ones. Of all the childhood memories one may have, blowing the candles on your birthday cake will always be one of them.
Diabetic Desserts You Must Try
I made it last night and gave it to my husband and my in-laws, they were drooling and complimenting on how great it tasted. When I told them that this cake was sugar-free they couldn’t believe it. Of course, they went for seconds.
I can imagine adjusting your diet must be hard since everything has so much ADDED sugar! including things one may not think of, for instance: spaghetti sauce, bread, yogurt (even the non-flavored Greek one), BBQ Sauce, dried fruits, etc.
ThisDiabetic Birthday Cake Recipe is so delicious because it has a spongy and very moist vanilla cake and a fudgy and addicting chocolate fudge frosting that is finger-licking good.

Best Diabetic Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes And Ideas
I used Swerve sweetener which is a great sugar substitute for the sponge cake part. You can also use Splenda baking blend or any of the usual sugar replacements you are used to cooking with.
ThisDiabetic Birthday Cake Recipe is on the small side. It’s only 6 inches in diameter, which is perfect for a small gathering. If you are expecting a large party, simplydouble the recipe and use a 9″ mold.

I hope you can try this delicious Diabetic Birthday Cake Recipe at home. If you do, please upload a pic on Instagram and tag me @ or use the hashtag #LivingSweet.
Carrot Cake Towers: Diabetic Friendly
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipes Of Cakes For Diabetics"