Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipe Ground Beef Burrito

Recipe Ground Beef Burrito

Make these Ground Beef Burritos at home in no time! Perfectly seasoned ground beef, fluffy rice, beans, cheese, pico de gallo and sour cream come together in a delicious burrito that is satisfying and easy to make. It is the perfect meal to share with others and easily raise your cooking game!

Love Mexican and Tex-Mex flavors? Make sure to also check out my Mexican Beef and Rice Casserole, Carne Asada and Fully Loaded Nachos.

Ground

To me, high quality ingredients are a must! I love to fill my burritos to the brim. That being said, there is a fine line between a full tortilla and a tortilla that rips, leaving you with a big mess that can only be eaten with a fork. (Ask me how I know?)

Spicy Beef Burritos Recipe

Moral of the story? Start small. Don’t overfill your burritos! You will gain skill with time, and will be able to make them a little more full! Also, pro tip, go the extra mile to find 12-inch tortillas. They make bigger burritos! πŸ˜‰

Big or small, I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as my family does! It is so fun to see what flavor combinations everyone creates with all the toppings. These burritos are also great for prepping ahead and they freeze well, so I highly recommend you make an extra batch to stock in your freezer.

Next time you are hungry for something delicious, or need a great meal to share with family and friends, you will be glad you have them ready to go! ❤️

Easy Burrito Bowls (with Ground Beef)

Burritos as we know here in the U.S. didn’t exist until the 1930s in California, when they were served at El Cholo Spanish CafΓ© in Los Angeles.

One story I found tells that a man called Juan Mendez, from Chihuahua (Mexico), used to sell food on a donkey cart. To keep the food warm, he would wrap the ingredients (meat, rice, beans, etc) in a big homemade flour tortilla. The concoction then got its name because of the donkey cart.

It wasn’t until the 1960s that burritos became really popular in the US, due to the Mission Burrito (huge burritos, wrapped in foil), which originated in San Francisco and eventually made their way to the rest of the nation via tex-mex restaurants such as Chipotle and Qdoba.

Beef Burritos With Chipotle Sauce! + Video (meal Prep Included!)

Fun Fact: “Burrito” means “little donkey” in Spanish! Since burritos are not popular in most parts of Mexico, don’t go around asking for them or you might end up with a few donkeys to bring home. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

You can certainly choose to make everything from scratch, but – oh boy – that can add quite a lot of time to the recipe!

I chose to use Success® white rice, but you can use their brown rice or even their jasmine rice in this burrito recipe. They’re all gluten free, non-GMO project verified, BPA-free, and made without any preservatives! And the best part? They cook perfectly in just 10 minutes!

Baked Ground Beef Burritos + Wonkywonderful

By now y’all must know I’m a rice snob! (All Brazilians are!) So I was quite skeptical of boil-in-bag rice at first. In my mind, there was no way it could be just as good as mywhite rice(which takes over 30 min to prepare).

Well, color me surprised! This is the rice you will be proud to serve next time you are sharing a meal with guests. It is perfect and fluffy every time! No measure, no mess and you can choose to do it in the microwave or on the stovetop.

Want to give it a try? Shop Now at Walmart so you can have rice on hand whenever you are craving a burrito!

Ground Beef Burrito Bowl With Cilantro Lime Rice

You will get better the more you do it, so don’t feel frustrated if the first ones are not perfect! Even the most skilled tex-mex restaurant cook has ripped a burrito or two. (Seriously, I’ve seen it!)

Beef

That being said, keep reading along cause I will share you some of my tips to minimize the risks of that happening.

Here’s how I make this ground beef burrito recipe. As always, you will find the printable (and more complete) version of the recipe at the end of this post!

Easy Beef Burrito Bowl Recipe

Optional: If you want, you can heat your burritos in the oven (wrapped in foil), at 350ΒΊF, for 20-30 minutes or until warm.

That being said, a side of extra salsa, taco sauce, hot sauce, more sour cream or guacamole is always a great call! Because who doesn’t love their burrito slathered with a spicy sauce or dipped into something creamy? πŸ˜‹

Yes, they freeze great! However, skip adding the fresh salsa (go for corn salsa or a cooked salsa instead) and the sour cream, as those ingredients don’t freeze well. Freeze the burritos wrapped in foil and stored in a sealed freezer bag, for up to 3 months!

Favorite Beef Burritos (ground Beef)

Thaw the burritos overnight in the fridge and reheat them in the oven, at 350ΒΊF, for about 30 minutes, or until heated all the way through.

Make these Ground Beef Burritos at home in no time! Perfectly seasoned ground beef, fluffy rice, beans, cheese, pico de gallo and sour cream come together in a delicious burrito that is satisfying and easy to make.

Enchilada

If making these burritos to freeze, skip adding the pico de gallo and the sour cream. You can use a corn salsa or a cooked restaurant-style salsa instead!

Ground Beef Burritos Recipe

Thaw burritos overnight in the fridge and reheat in the oven, at 350ΒΊF, for 30 to 40 minutes or until warmed through. Alternatively, you can reheat from frozen, but they will take longer to warm!

Serving: 1 burrito , Calories: 590 kcal , Carbohydrates: 49 g , Protein: 28 g , Fat: 32 g , Saturated Fat: 14 g , Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g , Monounsaturated Fat: 13 g , Trans Fat: 1 g , Cholesterol: 90 mg , Sodium: 1193 mg , Potassium: 575 mg , Fiber: 5 g , Sugar: 7 g , Vitamin A: 568 IU , Vitamin C: 7 mg , Calcium: 285 mg , Iron: 4 mgAn everyday Beef Burrito recipe, stuffed with a simple, super tasty seasoned beef, rice and other fillings of choice. These Burritos are a brilliant freezer standby becausetheyare just as good made fresh or frozen then reheated. The burrito beef filling is especially good – made with a homemade Mexican seasoning that’s way better than a packet of Old El Paso!

Having a stash of burritos in the freezer makes me feel smug. Along with homemade Frozen Pizzas, these are one of the all time ultimate freezer meals.

Ground Beef Burrito Skillet

Except burritos have the added bonus that you don’t even need to dirty a tray to reheat them, or a plate to eat them.Food you can eat with your hands always rates highly in my world!!! πŸ˜‚

I call this Beef Burrito recipe an “everyday beef burrito” because beef filling aside, it’s a terrific one for adding in what you have and what you want. The key part of this recipe is the Beef Burrito Filling – highly seasoned with a homemade spice mix that tastes like Old El Paso – except it’s preservative free!

The Beef Filling is the main flavour component in this burrito recipe. It’s highly seasoned and juicy so it provides the“wetness” in the burrito as well as the flavour mixing through the other ingredients when you roll it up.

Ground

Hungry Couple: Tex Mex Potato And Beef Burritos

So other than the Beef Burrito Filling, there’s endless possibilities for what to put in the burrito! For this recipe, I’ve chosen a combination of ingredients that freeze well:

I like to use foil to roll up the burritos as it holds it together and then I can reheat it in the foil in the oven.

To reheat the burrito, I simply defrost in the fridge overnight then pop it in the ovenin the foil to make it crisp and heat through. If I forgot to defrost overnight, then I take it out of the foil, microwave on low to defrost, then wrap it up in the foil again and pop it in the oven to crisp up.

Korean Bbq Burrito Recipe

I totally forgot to take a photo of what to dip burritos in. They do need something because you can’t make the filling too wet, otherwise it makes the tortilla soggy.

For simplicity, my go-to is sour cream or yoghurt, sometimes with a dollop of some sort of chilli sauce. If I feel like making more of an effort or I’m doing these for a group (I like doing burritos for camping), then I’ll make Restaurant Style Salsa (because it’s smooth, it’s good for dipping) or this Avocado Dipping Sauce.

Recipe video above. Simple, super tasty everyday beef burritos made with a homemade beef mince filling (ground beef), rice and your choice of fillings. One of the best freezer meals ever!

Beef And Spinach Burritos

1. I like to use Mission large soft wraps (see photo in post) because they are slightly larger than burrito wraps sold in the Mexican section of Woolies/Coles etc plus they are slightly softer so less prone to breaking AND they are slightly cheaper. Win, win, win! (PS I'm in Australia πŸ™‚ )

Beef

2. STORAGE/REHEATING: Burritosfreeze / reheat brilliantly as long as you avoid watery vegetables. The

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipe Ground Beef Burrito"