Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Recipe For Fried Chicken Filipino Style

Recipe For Fried Chicken Filipino Style

Tasty and delicious. This Filipino crispy fried chicken is one of our family favorites. Fish sauce adds flavor to this awesome dish.

It is very common to find the fried chicken in the streets in the Philippines. I thought I would share with you how I make my fried chicken. I always love good fried chicken.

Filipino

You can serve this crispy fried chicken with your favorite dipping sauce, ketchup, or gravy. In the Philippines, fried chicken is always eaten with rice. In Canada, fried chicken is eaten with french fries. This dish can also serve with vegetables or salad.

Filipino Fried Chicken Recipe

Place the leftovers in an airtight container. It can stay in the fridge for 4-5 days or up to 3 months in the freezer.

Serving: 1 serving | Calories: 310 kcal | Carbohydrates: 10 g | Protein: 2 g | Fat: 29 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 42 mg | Sodium: 380 mg | Potassium: 31 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 70 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 16 mg | Iron: 1 mg

The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.

Homemade] Filipino Style Jollibee Fried Chicken

The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.

The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.

Filipino

The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.Thank you so much for your simple & easy recipe guide Filipino Fried Chicken. I just cooked it for our dinner and my kids love it.

Filipino Crispy Fried Chicken

Seriously, Filipinos know and love their fried chicken and I took full advantage of that while living there. The chicken I ordered at Jollibee (kind of like a local McDonald’s) was called Spicy Chicken and it was like KFC fried chicken covered with a spicy seasoning mix. Ohmygosh, dip that in a little gravy and you’re hooked for life. Whoever thought of the spicy chicken thing obviously didn’t care about the heat because when you eat spicy fried chicken in the Philippines, the sweating gets out of control immediately. But no biggie. Anything for spicy fried chicken.

At The Children’s Shelter of Cebu, the orphanage Bjork and I worked at, they would make their own Filipino fried chicken. When I went to watch the aunties make this, I was looking forward to seeing how they would make the breading for the fried chicken, you know, the stuff that makes the skin golden brown and crispy delicious? And then the chicken was in the oil and there was no breading. What? No breading? Doesn’t all fried chicken have breading?

-

But their version is chicken only, and it’s so cute because they just put it in these giant plastic tubs with the day of the week on it (an essential tool for a chef cooking in a home for 30 kids) with the marinade. And then when it’s been in there long enough – they just know – then it goes in the hot oil for a long bubble bath.

Fried Chicken Drumsticks Filipino Style

I could talk about fried chicken all day, buuuut I have to go to work. Here’s the CSC Filipino fried chicken that I experienced in pictures. With a few handsome little guys thrown in for good measure at the end.

This simple and delicious recipe for Filipino fried chicken comes from the orphanage that I worked at for one year in Cebu, Philippines.

Pinoy

I did another lil post on this recipe for the Children’s Shelter of Cebu website, where you can also see bajillions of cute kid pictures and read other stories and information about CSC. Check it owt, guys.

Crispy Filipino Style Fried Spareribs

I’m Lindsay and I ♡ FOOD. I used to be a teacher, and now making food and writing about it online is my full-time job. I love talking with people about food, and I'm so glad you're here.

I'm a former 4th grade teacher, now full time blogger. My husband Bjork and I live in Minnesota. Favorite things include my camera, lake days, and dark chocolate.

Crispy

The eBook includes our most popular 25 recipes in a beautiful, easy to download format. Enter your email and we'll send it right over!

Adobo Fried Chicken Recipe

Posting Komentar untuk "Recipe For Fried Chicken Filipino Style"