Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Oat Protein Cookies Recipe Uk

Oat Protein Cookies Recipe Uk

Tired of dry protein cookies that taste artificially sweetened? These chocolate chip protein cookies taste just like the real thing but with added protein!

I’m always looking for ways to add more protein to my diet, whether to fuel and recover from my workouts or just in daily life chasing around four kids. I like to add a scoop or two of protein to my favorite smoothies and protein shakes, but I’ve wanted to find ways to incorporate it into baking and other recipes.

Oatmeal

This Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie recipe is perfect if you’re counting macros (IIFYM) or wanting a more balanced cookie. The recipe makes 20 protein powder cookies (depending on the size of your cookie — more on that below) and the macros come out to be 12 grams of carbs, 3 of grams protein, and 5 grams of fat (again, depending on your exact ingredients).

Jamie Eason's Protein Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

While I know that isn’t what some might consider a “high protein” cookie when compared to one that is marketed as such (like Quest or Lenny & Larry’s), here’s the thing: the macros are way more balanced than a regular cookie (like Chips Ahoy! with zero protein + tons of sugar) and these oatmeal protein cookies are DELICIOUS. Every other protein cookie I’ve ever tried is disgusting. Dry… artificially sweetened… gross aftertaste. To add insult to injury, that chalk cookie is going to run you about $3 a pop.

This homemade protein cookie recipe is the one to make when you want a delicious, balanced cookie with added protein. Thick and buttery, just like the real thing.

Another great macro-friendly, high protein cookie option is my Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie for One. It’s no-bake and the macros come out to be: 20C/10P/22F.

Treacle Oat Cookies

No, quick oats are much more finely milled and will dry out the protein cookie dough. You must use old-fashioned oats (aka rolled oats) in this recipe.

These protein chocolate chip cookies won’t spread much, so give them a gentle pat after you place them on the cookie sheet.

I also sprinkle 2-3 more chocolate chips on top to bake prettier cookies (this is optional), and don’t forget to figure them in if you’re counting macros.

Thin & Crispy Oatmeal Cookies

You want to bake them 8-10 minutes (mine were done right at the 9-minute mark), just until the edges are starting to crisp and turn golden brown.

Serving: 1 cookie | Calories: 103 kcal | Carbohydrates: 12 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 5 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 17 mg | Sodium: 140 mg | Potassium: 45 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 6 g | Vitamin A: 118 IU | Calcium: 8 mg | Iron: 1 mg

I just made these with PB peanut butter protein powder. I followed the recipe exactly, but they turned out very thin & flat. The flavor is delicious, but they fall apart. Wondering what I did wrong.

Oatmeal Protein Cookies

These are the only ch. chip cookies my hubby & I like! I use half butter and half chocolate almond butter to reduce the saturated fat. I reduce the sugar to 1/3 cup as the almond butter is sweetened. I use Bob’s unsweetened whey protein powder. I also weigh my oats once ground at 80 gr. per cup to avoid the dough being too dry. Love this recipe!

Giving you a 5 star for doing a great job making proteiny, GF, choc chip, oat cookies... EXACTLY what I needed for my son! We added a second egg, 2 Tbl molasses, and a couple Tbls of light olive oil, because our were a bit drier (but still tasty). No excuse for my teen boy to not eat breakfast now. THANKYOU :)I hope you had an amazing holiday season. And if you’re anything like me, I’m sure you probably indulged (maybe overly so?) in some delicious treats. At my house we were all about comfort food recipes like cinnamon rolls, chocolate mug cakes, and cream of mushroom soup with homemade ciabatta bread for dipping.

Now if you are a regular reader here, then you know I’m not exactly known for sharing healthy recipes. But I have to tell you: this past spring my 15-year-old son decided to take his health really seriously. He was able to lose 35 pounds and then bulk back up with pure muscle. He was a machine! So dedicated to working out and eating right. #proudmama

Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie Oatmeal Raisin

And you know what? It tasted so stinkin’ good that I’d put it up against any other cookie recipe out there, healthy or otherwise!

Oatmeal

My son keeps this brand of protein powder in our cupboard: Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey. And I chose the Double Rich Chocolate flavor, but any flavor will work just fine!

Because of all the protein in this recipe, these cookies will really fill you up! And they keep you feeling full for a long time.

Sugar Free Keto Oatmeal Cookies Recipe (1 Net Carb!)

Let me be absolutely clear: I do not eat things that don’t taste really, really good. Especially if we are talking about cookies.

Honestly, I’d rather completely deprive myself of treats altogether, than eat something that’s just meh. It’s just not worth the calories for me.

I enjoy these just as much as any other cookie recipe I’ve shared on this site. And I’ve shared a lot of cookie recipes!

Sugar Free Oatmeal Cookies {easy And Healthy}

Now, these do include real sugar (although it’s a decreased amount) and chocolate chips (which are optional), so there may be healthier versions out there. But these protein cookies are so dang tasty I would eat them even if I wasn’t trying to be healthy. So there.

You are going to love how easy it is to make this protein cookie recipe! It really is just a dump-and-stir situation. Couldn’t be simpler!

Simple

I used semi-sweet chocolate chips for what you see here, but any kind of baking chips would work. Here are a few ideas:

Banana Oat Cookies

Portion out your dough into balls. I like to use a 1.5-tablespoon cookie scoop, but you can use any size you like! Just keep in mind that bigger or smaller cookies could need longer or shorter bake times, and it will also impact the number of cookies you get in a batch.

Place the dough balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and flatten them slightly. These cookies will not spread much in the oven, so keep that in mind.

Bake the cookies until they feel set around the edges but still very soft towards the middle. Remember that they will continue to cook for a few minutes, even after they’re removed from the oven. This is called “carry-over cooking, ” and if you don’t account for it then your cookies could end up dry.

Breakfast Protein Cookies

Tender while still warm. If you don’t allow them to cool on the baking sheet first, they may fall apart when you try to transfer them.

Are protein cookies healthy? That can mean a lot of different things to different people. So I’ll leave it to you to be the ultimate judge. There are plenty of specifics in the nutritional label below. You’ll find it in the recipe card.

In sugar and carbs than your traditional peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. And the oatmeal provides fiber, bulk and added nutrients. Which I consider a pretty good thing, especially for a treat that tastes so indulgent!

Healthy

Air Fryer Protein Cookie For One (gluten Free, Low Fat)

All that said, if you have an allergy or intolerance you may need to make some subs. Here’s a little more info on that:

The unbaked dough can be scooped and transferred from a tray to a zip-top bag once fully frozen. It will keep in the freezer for about 8 weeks.

Frozen cookie dough can go straight from the freezer to the oven, so these are great for when that unexpected craving strikes!

Oatmeal And Raisin Cookies Recipe

Serving: 1 cookie , Calories: 189 kcal , Carbohydrates: 16 g , Protein: 8 g , Fat: 11 g , Saturated Fat: 3 g , Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g , Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g , Trans Fat: 0.01 g , Cholesterol: 31 mg , Sodium: 168 mg , Potassium: 128 mg , Fiber: 1 g , Sugar: 13 g , Vitamin A: 56 IU , Vitamin C: 0.04 mg , Calcium: 37 mg , Iron: 1 mgIncreasing the amount of protein in my breakfasts has been one of the most positive, lasting healthy diet changes I’ve made over the past few years and I have today’s Oatmeal Protein Cookies to thank for it.

As odd as it sounds, I find that as long as I have a good serving of protein first thing in the morning, I make better dietary choices all day long.

This Sugar Cookie Overnight Protein Oatmealand these Peanut Butter Protein Bars are two of my favorite easy ways to add extra protein to my breakfasts, and these lightly sweet, nutty oatmeal protein cookies have quickly become another.

Big Fat Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

With 6 grams of protein per cookie, these cookies energize my body and keep me full all morning long (so do these Peanut Butter Protein Cookies).

-

Instead of using protein powder, I focused on including a variety of accessible and affordable naturally high-protein ingredients, including oats, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and nut butter.

5 Star Review “I made those cookies this weekend as

Simple Vegan Oatmeal Cookies

Posting Komentar untuk "Oat Protein Cookies Recipe Uk"