Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Lime Vinaigrette Recipe Honey

Lime Vinaigrette Recipe Honey

Light and refreshing southwest Honey Lime Dressing is easy and quick to make. It's a flavorful, savory vinaigrette perfect for fresh salads, and doubles as a bright marinade for proteins! Make it in just 5-minutes and enjoy it on hearty salads for dinner, bright lunches, or simple side salads.

We’re going all the way back to FITK’s first year in existence with this Southwest Salad, which is a deliciously texture-loaded salad. But the dressing? The dressing is equally amazing with bright lime, slightly sweet from the honey, and ultimately savory from shallot and garlic.

Honey

Because it’s not just for that southwest salad – it’s ready to be tossed on quinoa salads, used as a marinade for shrimp or chicken, or thrown into guacamole for a unique twist.

Simple Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe From H E B

There are so many opportunities for this little dressing, and it takes less than 5 minutes to throw together, which means it can always be found in my fridge (soon to be yours, too!).

We need a few simple ingredients to make this dressing. If I were a betting woman (which, ok, I’m not really), I’d say you are likely to have most if not all of them in your kitchen right now, too!

Start by combining all of the ingredients except the olive oil. Then slowly whisk in the olive oil to emulsify the dressing (fancy word for combining it together into a uniform mixture).

Organic Summer Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette Dressing

Don’t forget to taste test and adjust the salt levels as desired. You could also adjust the honey or lime to your preferences.

If you need an even more shortcut method, you can put all the ingredients in a mason jar, twist on the lid, and shake until it’s all combined. Easy-peasy!

Store this vinaigrette in the fridge in an airtight container; it will keep for up to a week. I like using mason jars for ease (which makes that shaking method even more appealing!).

Honey Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing

The oil will solidify in the fridge, so you will want to bring it to room temperature before using it again, which shouldn’t take too long.

Of course, toss it with mixed greens for a salad. It pairs lovely with this Black Bean and Corn Salad. Focus on adding toppings that pair well with the bright flavor of lime.

Did you make this recipe? Please leave a star rating and review in the form below. I appreciate your feedback, and it helps others, too!

Strawberry Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette

Serving: 1 TBSP , Calories: 82 kcal , Carbohydrates: 6 g , Protein: 1 g , Fat: 7 g , Saturated Fat: 1 g , Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g , Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g , Sodium: 1 mg , Potassium: 27 mg , Fiber: 1 g , Sugar: 5 g , Vitamin A: 8 IU , Vitamin C: 5 mg , Calcium: 6 mg , Iron: 1 mgUse this Honey Lime Vinaigrette recipe as a marinade for grilled chicken or seafood, or as a dressing for your next salad. Fresh and delicious!

I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to get back in the salad again. Although soup really is one of my g0-to favorite ways to fill up (any time of the year), salads are high up on the list as well (if you’ve been reading my blog for a while then you probably know how much I love salad by now!).

-

Obviously fresh salad ingredients are important when getting back into the salad making mood. For me, the salad dressing is equally important. Although I do occasionally pick up a bottle of dressing from the store, I find that I am more into eating salads when I make my own dressing at home. It tastes better that’s for sure and once you get back into the habit of making them, they truly are simple as can be.

Honey Lime Dressing Recipe

This is probably one of the most asked questions I’ve come across when it comes to homemade salad dressings. It’s best to store homemade dressing in a sealed container in the refrigerator. I like to use up my salad dressing within 3-4 days while it’s fresh, but it should be fine refrigerated up to a week.

Always shake up the dressing in the container to mix up the ingredients well before serving. If oil solidifies while in the fridge (sometimes oil can do that when it’s cold), just let it sit out a bit to get to room temperature and shake it up well.

I love to use small jelly jarsto make and store my vinaigrettes in. You can find them at Target or Walmart and usually at hardware stores too. Of course, you can look on Amazon as well.

Vegetable Salad With Honey Lime Dressing

You could easily use this vinaigrette as a marinade for chicken or to drizzle over broiled fish and serve with Cilantro Lime Vegetablesand Fiesta Lime Rice for a light meal.

This homemade citrus dressing is guaranteed to get you back into the salad making mood again, it really will. And if you are in a part of the country that is cold and covered in snow, I promise it will brighten up any winter blues that might be starting to settle in.

Honey

If you try this recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it (after you’ve tried it) and take picture and tag it # on Instagram. I’d love to see it what you’re cooking!

Mexican Chopped Salad With Cilantro Honey Lime Vinaigrette

(Disclosure: Although I have worked with Harry & David in the past, this post is not sponsored by them, nor was I asked to write it for them. My recipe was inspired by a recipe card included in a box of fruit that I received as a gift from them.)

Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? If you’d like to subscribe to Aggie’s Kitchen and have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email here. Happy cooking!

There are affiliate links in this post. I make small earnings through any purchases made through these links. Thank you for supporting Aggie’s Kitchen!Honey Lime Vinaigrette. Quick and easy to make. Tastes fresh, delicious, and amazing. It’ll change your attitude on store bought salad dressing.

Copycat Recipe: Chipotle's Honey Vinaigrette

I hated salad dressing until I was about 22 years old. I loved salad, hated dressing. There was no health conscious thing going on, or anything nice like that, I just thought salad dressing was disgusting. I would go to restaurants and order salad, then eat it dry, because I thought it was good that way.

Do any of you remember when McDonald’s had those salad shakers? I was in high school when they had them, and thought they were the greatest. I remember going to McDonald’s on a regular basis to get a salad I could shake, but no dressing. I’m pretty sure the point was to shake your dressing evenly over your salad. So in retrospect, I’m a little confused to what I was doing.

-

Then, something happened. In college I went on a dinner date with a guy who said, “I like salad but don’t like dressing.” It didn’t sit well with me. Sitting across the table from an adult who was eating salad without dressing because they ‘just didn’t like it’ made me reevaluate my adult salad life. I decided to give dressings a try. I started out with balsamic vinaigrette and worked my way up from there. Now, I’m a fan of many salad dressings. I’m afraid to say most, because I’m thinking there are some weird dressings out there, but my attitude has significantly change.

Creamy Garlic Lime Vinaigrette

I get excited to walk through the salad dressing section of the grocery store and see what kind of new things they have. A couple of weeks ago I was making Chicken and Vegetable Farro Salad,  which has a lemon vinaigrette, and had an epiphany. I thought, ” I can start making other salad dressings!” I did, and it was well worth it. I feel like I have opened a door to a new, beautiful world of endless salad possibilities. That’s a little dramatic. But for real, this Honey Lime Vinaigrette is good, and I’m excited about trying new ones after this.

Honey Lime Vinaigrette. Quick and easy to make. Tastes fresh, delicious, and amazing. It'll change your attitude on store bought salad dressing.

Calories: 277 kcal | Carbohydrates: 5 g | Fat: 29 g | Saturated Fat: 13 g | Sodium: 233 mg | Potassium: 4 mg | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 10 IU | Vitamin C: 0.2 mg | Calcium: 1 mg | Iron: 0.1 mg

Chipotle Honey Lime Vinaigrette

Creamy, tangy cucumber sauce that is perfect as a dip, salad dressing, or topping for chicken. This Tzatziki Sauce is easy-to-make and can elevate multiple dishes! Sauces Sauces can make a meal. Add a great sauce to a mediocre piece of chicken, and you might […]

Ground chicken, vegetables, and feta cheese tossed together with pearl couscous in a homemade vinaigrette. This Chicken and Pearl Couscous Salad is a quick, healthier dinner that is full of flavor! Dinner Salads During the summer my husband grills a lot, and I make a […]

Creamy

Posting Komentar untuk "Lime Vinaigrette Recipe Honey"