Keto Ground Pork Recipes
If you've never tried some ground pork burgers, then this recipe is for you. It's an easy, fast and delicious way to get acquainted with these delightful beef burger alternatives. We are going to make some impossibly good burgers with incredibly rich flavor. It's a tall order, but this recipe stands up to it! Let's check out why these porky patties are so tasty.
Want to know why to make ground pork burgers instead of beef? The answer is simple: they are juicy, delicious and less expensive than beef. At my local market, ground pork is about $2 less than beef per pound, and that is compared against 80/20 beef, not the super lean and expensive 90/10 mixes that people seem to love now. I typically buy about 6 pounds of ground pork at a time, break it down into three bags about 2 pounds each and freeze them off. Whenever I need it, I have just about the right amount of pork for meatballs, burgers or taco filling for the family with some leftovers to spare.

Aside from the economics, pork burgers are incredibly delicious, tender and juicy. My kids actually prefer the pork patties over beef patties. The reason they are so tender and juicy is simple: there is more fat in ground pork than in ground beef. Typically grocery stores that sell sausage grade pork usually mix it at about 75/25 to 70/30 lean meat to fat. The most fatty ground beef you will find is 80/20. Yes, the extra fat means more flavor, juice and less risk of drying out the meat while cooking. Yum!
Ginger Minced Pork Rice Bowl
I'm sure that you have heard pork being called the other white meat. I suppose that it is comparing pork to chicken, which I never quite understood. What I do understand is that neither chicken nor pork taste particularly wonderful on their own. They need spices, sauces or other flavors to make them taste good. Comparatively speaking, beef will taste beefy when cooked by itself.
All that being said, when we are making pork patties we need to add in a lot of spice and other aromatics to punch up the flavor from boring to badass. So, we're going to add in some sauteed onion, some garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, mustard powder and more. We'll add in an egg yolk, which is natures food glue, to make sure that the patties retain their shape and don't fall apart while cooking. When we form the patties, we are going to grab a tennis ball sized handful of meat and work it gently into pork discs that will be cooked to perfection.
I just want to pick one of these pork burgers up and take a bite. They are so juicy with just the right amount of spice.
Dan Dan Noodles Recipe (dan Dan Mian, Low Carb)
QUICK COOKING TIP:One thing to keep in mind when working with ground pork: do NOT to add in any acids. Pleasedon't add in balsamic vinegar, cider or red wine vinegar or prepared mustard. It will make the meat granular, crumbly and not wonderful at all. If you want to add in acid, do so as a sauce or add it into a topping. Maybe you would make some balsamic glazed onions or something. The same holds true for making sausage- don't add in acids otherwise the sausage will have a strange mouthfeel.
Go ahead and add all the spices for the pork patties into the bowl. We are going to mix well by hand to incorporate.
When cooking pork burgers, you want to make sure that they are cooked all the way through. That means taking them to 160 degrees internally. Although chops, steaks and roasts only need to hit 145, ground pork needs to hit 160. A quick read thermometer will do the trick!
Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry Recipe (with Zucchini)
Do I think that pork burgers are as good as a juicy, all beef patty? Yes and no. My thoughts are that pork burgers have a place in the culinary arsenal along with the beef burger. I like that you can pair the pork burger with different, fun toppings like mySuper Easy Sauerkraut Recipe. You can also treat the pork burger like a reuben and add on coleslaw (or sauerkraut)withcheese and Thousand Island Dressing, which is really something special.

Sometimes I like to combine both beef and porkto make abeef and pork burger(that is a delicious recipe too). They are delicious and combine the best of both worlds!
The only glaring drawback I find with a pork burger is that amount of fat. I'm not worried about the fat for health reasons (fat does not make us fat!), but if you try to grill these burgers they flare up incredibly fast. I have a hard time getting them cooked through before they are charred to a crisp. I've tried cooking them on indirect heat, but they take forever to cook through that way. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, but I've found that the best way to cook pork burgers is right in a frying pan.
Pork Rind Keto Nachos
Every day the Low Carb and Keto community grows stronger. Be part of the movement via EMAIL or join the discussion on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook!
My whole life I have fought and lost the weight loss battle... until recently when I changed my entire way of eating to Low Carb / Keto. In SIX MONTHS I lost 10+ INCHES off of my waistline by eating my own low carb recipes. I'll be sharing more recipes with you... I'm a true believer in the low carb lifestyle!!Easy, flavorful fantastic keto spicy ground pork stir fry recipe will please the whole family and can be made in under 20 minutes.

The main issue with stir fry recipes is that they use hoisin and oyster sauces all of which have sugar in them.
How To Cook Ground Pork
That makes it really hard to make a keto stir fry. In fact, this is part of why people find it so difficult to get good low carb Chinese recipes at all.
Well, we are about to fix that. In this ground pork recipe I've stayed away from bottled sauces. Instead, all of the flavor in this keto stir fry is going to come from the aromatics, and from the pork and chilis.
Another issue with stir fries is that they serve over rice or noodles. We are going to use butter lettuce cups instead.

Minute Keto Lettuce Wraps (chicken Or Pork!)
I suggest you freeze it in one-cup portions so that it defrosts quickly, and you can use as much or as little as needed.
This is really a great keto stir fry recipe to make with some fresh herbs and frozen pork or beef, or chicken, that you can quickly defrost.
Keto stir fry with chilis is just a great way to use some very simple ingredients to get a fantastic keto dinner on the table in under 30 minutes.
Egg Roll Bowl
So the next time you get a craving for some stir fryer, cook up some of this deliciously Keto Stir Fry! Let me know if you enjoyed it in the comments!

Easy, flavorful fantastic keto spicy ground pork stir fry recipe will please the whole family and can be made in under 20 minutes. Start with ground pork, add some chilis, onions, and cilantro and you'll be sitting down to a fantastic low carb pork stir fry with vegetables before you know it.
Keyword easy ground pork recipe, Ground pork recipes, Keto Stir Fry, , Low Carb Chinese, Pork Stir Fry Recipe, recipes with ground pork, Stir Fry pork
Posting Komentar untuk "Keto Ground Pork Recipes"