Heavenly Recipes Banana Bread
I know, I already have a million banana recipes on here, but this one I HAD to share. P.S. >> the pictures were snapped in the process of it getting devoured, so don’t judge. No matter how many bananas I buy at the store, we always end up with a few ripe ones on our counter. It happens all of the time! So I grabbedtheextra brown and speckled ones and mashed them up, and used them in this crazy good banana bread! Seriously though, it’s hands down some of the best banana bread I’ve
What I love most about this bread is how easy, yet amazing it is. Yes, it requires a *tad* bit of extra work because it has browned butter in it, but its soooo worth the little bit of time it takes, promise. When the butter is ready to go, all you need to do is whisk it into the brown sugar, sour cream, mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla extract. When the mixture is nice and smooth, you’ll want whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg) in a separate mixing bowl. Combine the two, pour into a prepared loaf pan and bake until golden brown. Your entire house will smell divine! ????

You can easily double the recipe, but you’ll need 6 really ripe bananas. I’d suggest buying a bunch just for the sole purpose of using them in this bread. That’s what I did when I made this for the third time… this past month.????Yep. That happened. Thankfully we gave some away, because I would have eaten it all by myself. ????Moral of the story: make it, enjoy it & share it!! Happy baking friends!
I Made Bon Appetit's
If you can't find vanilla bean paste, try scraping half of a vanilla bean into the wet ingredients along with the vanilla extract. -You can easily fold in chopped toasted nuts, chocolate chunks or chips, a swirl of Nutella or peanut butter.
Serving: 16 serving | Calories: 192 kcal | Carbohydrates: 29 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Cholesterol: 38 mg | Sodium: 167 mg | Potassium: 165 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 13 g | Vitamin A: 259 IU | Vitamin C: 3 mg | Calcium: 24 mg | Iron: 1 mgThis easy banana bread recipe for Cream Cheese Banana Bread makes a delicious treat for breakfast or a quick snack. Cream cheese makes the bread super yummy, adding a depth of flavor and ensuring that your banana bread doesn’t turn out dry!
My oldest daughter found a love for “Paula Dean’s Banana Bread” that we picked up one day at our local Walmart store. She devoured half of the package in one sitting. Since this was her first time having banana bread (she doesn’t eat bananas) I wasn’t expecting all that!
Heavenly Banana Bread With A Crunchy Pecan Topping
I wanted to create an easy banana bread recipe, one that I could keep on hand for those days when she craved banana bread. It occurs more times than you’d think throughout the year.
I will say that I have made this cream cheese banana bread with and without pecans and it turns out great either way. So if you have a nut allergy in your home you can totally omit those. I’ve even added in raisins to the mixture in place of the nuts and I think it’s even more delicious.

Cream cheese banana bread is the perfect easy banana bread recipe, and one that I hope will become a part of your recipe box!
Perfectly Moist Vegan Banana Bread
Now, if you want to make this cream cheese banana bread a bit more decadent by adding chocolate chips and a little healthier by skipping the cream cheese and using Greek yogurt instead, check out my Healthier Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips recipe.
These two easy banana bread recipes have become my go-to banana bread recipes. Sometimes I don’t have all the ingredients on hand for one or the other and often times I make my banana bread recipes from the spur of the moments…or when a craving hits!

Calories: 791 kcal | Carbohydrates: 103 g | Protein: 10 g | Fat: 39 g | Saturated Fat: 18 g | Cholesterol: 121 mg | Sodium: 496 mg | Potassium: 413 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 58 g | Vitamin A: 1065 IU | Vitamin C: 5.3 mg | Calcium: 82 mg | Iron: 3.1 mg
Vegan Banana Bread
Do you have a go-to easy banana bread recipe that would you like to share? If so, click here and I’ll be sure to feature your Reader Recipes!
I love to see what you are creating in your kitchens! Feel free to share your results of this Easy Banana Bread Recipe with me on Facebook or Instagram. And, be sure to follow me over on Pinterest for more Heavenly Recipes.Got ripe bananas? If so, we have the recipe for you. Adobe Stock / FomaA Utilizing ingredients found in most pantries already, moist banana bread is a delicious way to make use of bananas that are well past ripe.

If you are a novice baker and want to try your hand at something eminently doable, banana bread is good choice. (A peel-y good choice, one could say.)
Grandma's Famous Banana Bread Recipe
First, a bit of history about everyone’s favorite quick bread. The U.S. saw the arrival of bananas in the 1870s, but it took a spell before they appeared as an ingredient in desserts. The spread of baking soda and baking powder in the 1930s helped banana bread become popular and a standard recipe of American cookbooks.
A moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread, banana bread is made with fully ripe, mashed bananas. There are many different variations of the traditional recipe, so feel free to throw in a ⅓ cup or so raisins, nuts, or chocolate chips. Feeling extra indulgent? After baking, toast a slice, then top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an easy dessert that you and your guests will love. Because this recipe is a breeze to pull together, it’s a good one for little bakers who want to help mix and scoop as well.
![]()
Got ripe bananas? If so, we have the recipe for you. Adobe Stock / FomaA Utilizing ingredients found in most pantries already, moist banana bread is a delicious way to make use of bananas that are well past ripe. If you are a novice baker and want to try your hand at something eminently doable, banana bread is good choice. (A peel-y good choice, one could say.) First, a bit of history about everyone's favorite quick bread. The U.S. saw the arrival of bananas in the 1870s, but it took a spell before they appeared as an ingredient in desserts. The spread of baking soda and baking powder in the 1930s helped banana bread become popular and a standard recipe of American cookbooks. A moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread, banana bread is made with fully ripe, mashed bananas. There are many different variations of the traditional recipe, so feel free to throw in a ⅓ cup or so raisins, nuts, or chocolate chips. Feeling extra indulgent? After baking, toast a slice, then top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an easy dessert that you and your guests will love. Because this recipe is a breeze to pull together, it's a good one for little bakers who want to help mix and scoop as well. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Tricia Buice (@savingroomfordessert) Banana Bread
Heavenly Banana Bread With Walnuts
Ripe bananas, crushed 2 cups flour 1 tsp baking soda dissolved in cold water ⅓ cup raisins, nuts, or chocolate chips Method: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom only of a 9” x 5” or 8” x 4” loaf pan with cooking spray or shortening. In order listed, mix together all ingredients. Bake for 40 minutes. [vc_separator] Related: Make Baked French Toast and Strawberry Smoothies for a Better Brunch
Posting Komentar untuk "Heavenly Recipes Banana Bread"