Healthy Superfood Snack Recipes
No-bake superfood granola bars - chewy granola bars packed full of superfood ingredients such as chia, pumpkin & linseeds, almonds, goji berries, oats, coconut oil & dark chocolate.
I've been trying to keep fairly healthy this month, and other than gradually polishing off the remains of the Christmas chocolates I've been doing quite well; I'm not dieting per se, just cutting back on the cakes and biscuits for a while. I still find myself in need of a daily mid-morning snack however, something that I can just grab and go and that satisfies any sweet cravings I may have.

A granola bar fits the bill well but I think that when it comes to most shop bought versions they are not actually very healthy (or filling) so you may as well just be eating a bar of chocolate...
Healthy Superfood (rice) Crispy Treats
So I made my own, and crammed them full of super healthy and filling ingredients. The result? These incredible no-bake superfood granola bars.
These are no-bake granola bars, though I do toast the oats and seeds in the oven briefly, this step is totally optional but it does really bring out the flavour.
I used three kinds of seeds - pumpkin, golden linseeds and chia, and the main base of the bars is porridge oats and puffed brown rice cereal, which is available from health food shops, or I found it in the gluten free section of my local supermarket.
Super Snacks: Superfood Snack Recipes On The Go
Whole raw almonds add flavour and crunch, and sweetness comes from dried fruit in the form of cranberries, apricots and goji berries.
I couldn't resist adding a bit of dark chocolate, besides, it is full of anti-oxidants. Use the darkest chocolate you can bear, I used 90% cocoa, but anything over 70% is fine.
All of these ingredients are so incredibly good for you but also make for a really delicious combination, and because the bars are quite substantial due to the oats, nuts and seeds, they are actually filling and will keep you satisfied for a good while.
Superfood Chocolate Bites
The bars are bound together with a mixture of coconut oil, honey and brown sugar, yes there is sugar in these, but it works best to hold everything together and there is so much healthy stuff in these that I don't think a little bit of sugar is going to do any harm.
The bars do hold together very well and don't crumble at all, provided that you really pack the mixture down very firmly in the tin and then chill them well before slicing with a very sharp knife.
The texture of these no-bake superfood granola bars is chewy, with a bit of crunch from the nuts and seeds, and they are very more-ish!
Superfood Green Energy Balls
They are great for breakfast on the go, a mid-morning or afternoon snack, or to take out hiking (I'll be making a batch to take on a walking weekend in the Lake District next month); and they keep well for up to a couple of weeks at room temperature.
I've been finding them incredibly useful to have to hand when I start to get peckish and would usually reach for the biscuits and I'm going to make sure that I've always got a few in the cupboard from now on.

To make these superfood granola bars vegan, you can use brown rice syrup in place of the honey. Make sure that the chocolate that you use is also dairy free.
Ingredient No Bake Holiday Superfood Bites Recipe « Running In A Skirt
*All images and content on Domestic Gothess are copyright protected. If you want to share this recipe then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post the recipe or content in full.*Looking for a healthy superfood snack that the whole family will love? These totally customizable treats are soo good…and good for you! Full of California dried fruit, nuts and seeds, everyone else might forget it’s healthy, but you won’t!
Isn’t it great when you can combine duty with pleasure? Not that eating dried fruit and nuts aren’t pleasure, but if I have the option to enhance how I consume them, then I will enhance it! This healthy superfood snack is simple to make- and I think creatingthem with your kids will not only make them proud of their accomplishment, but get them revved up to devour them on cue.
This recipe makes 2 dozen large rounds. You could scale the diameter down and make 3 dozen smaller snacks if you’d rather have a more manageable size, but if you take that route and eat two, you are defeating the purpose. With that being said, you might have trouble keeping these around anyway, no matter what size you make them!
Quick And Healthy Post Workout Snacks (recipes)
They are delicious and chock full of beautifully moist dried fruit and crunchy nuts. For the fruits, I used dried pears, dates, apricots, figs and cherries. For the nuts, I combined almonds, pecans and pistachios. Then sprinkled pumpkin seeds on top! Great nutrition all settled in a delicious foundationof chocolatey goodness.
Feel free to use any combination of dried fruits and nuts that you prefer. This is not a scientific formula! Just make sure you have about a handful of each to create the recipe of two dozen.

I melt my dark chocolate in a double boiler because I think it melts much smoother, but feel free to take the easy route in the microwave. Just make sure it doesn’t burn.
No Bake Superfood Bites
The chocolate is pretty thick, so you can easily shape the rounds into any size. I pour it on the sheet with a spoon, and then use the spoon to shape the circles.
Add all the morsels to each round until it is packed with enough goodness and to your liking. You can finish with a sprinkle of flaky salt too!
If your kids aren’t breakfast eaters like mine, try giving them one of these! It gets a little something nutritious in their belly and gives them a jolt of energy.
Superfood Snack Recipes We Love & Your Kids Will Too!
Looking for a healthy superfood snack that the whole family will love? These totally customizable treats are soo good…and good for you!
Calories: 163 kcal Carbohydrates: 14 g Protein: 2 g Fat: 11 g Saturated Fat: 6 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g Monounsaturated Fat: 4 g Trans Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 1 mg Sodium: 6 mg Potassium: 210 mg Fiber: 3 g Sugar: 6 g Vitamin A: 9 IU Vitamin C: 1 mg Calcium: 24 mg Iron: 3 mg

If you’re looking for healthy superfood snack ideas, be sure to check out our Date + Pistachio Raw Bars. We also love our friend Meg’s Carrot Cake version!
Days Of Healthy Snack Recipes To Make Now
Are you looking for a healthy oatmeal cookie recipe? While cookies may never actually classify as a health food, I can attest that adding golden dried figsand crunchywalnutsinto your oatmeal cookies is a great place to start.
Your participation is appreciated. Please fill-out the form below and a Buy California Marketing Agreement (BCMA) representative will contact you. Or, you may contact the BCMA at info@.
Your participation is appreciated. Please fill-out the form below and a Buy California Marketing Agreement (BCMA) representative will contact you. Or, you may contact the BCMA at 916-441-5302.
Posting Komentar untuk "Healthy Superfood Snack Recipes"