Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Gooey Brownie Recipe Coconut Oil

Gooey Brownie Recipe Coconut Oil

Deliciously chewy Coconut Oil Brownies made from scratch. These moist brownies boast a crisp, crinkly top and a fudgy, cakey centre filled with chocolate chips.

And I’m here to introduce you to the latestaddition toour brownie collection, my deliciously rich Coconut Oil Brownies. They have that all-important crinkly top, chewy edges and a soft cakey centre.

Coconut

I cannot stop making brownies. They’re my absolutely go-to when entertaining because I’m yet to meet someone who doesn’t like a good brownie. You can make them ahead of time and the flavour combos are endless.

Fudgy Vegan Gluten Free Brownies • Bakerita

While I love a traditional brownie made with butter, I’ve been recently experimenting with different ways to craft the ultimate brownie. I’ve tried olive oil (see here), vegetable oil (see here) and now coconut oil. And you know what? They’re ALL amazing.

These gorgeous Coconut Oil Brownies are dreamy. They have a slightly fudgy yet cakey centre, with chewy corners and a slightly crispy top – JUST like a regular brownie. While I love a super fudgy brownie (like these), there’s something to be said for a slightly cakey brownie.

The best part about these Coconut Oil Brownies? You don’t need an electric mixer. In fact, this is basically a one bowl, or at the very most, a two bowl recipe.

Homemade Brownie Recipe From Scratch

So if you have a jar of coconut oil in your pantry, try a batch of these gorgeous brownies. Serve them warm with a scoop of ice cream and you’ll be transported to brownie heaven.

Coconut oil: Make sure your coconut oil is melted. You can just pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds to melt.

-

Serving Size: 1 brownie Calories: 169 Sugar: 15.3 g Sodium: 14 mg Fat: 9.4 g Carbohydrates: 20.4 g Protein: 2.4 g Cholesterol: 34.9 mg

Fudge Brownies With Oil

Free ebook our favourite one layer cakes Sign up to the sweet club and we'll send our quick and easy cakes ebook straight to your inbox. Sign Me UpSuper fudgy coconut oil brownie bites! Crisp on the outside, gooey in the middle. Perfect for those people who love the edges of the brownies the best!

If you’ve recently bought a bulk jar of coconut oil and have since spent your days staring at it wondering what prompted you to buy it…

Fudgy

Better things to do than read about the other gazillion times I’ve made these (like, for instance, you could be making these snappy little treats right.this.second).

Best Fudgy Homemade Brownies

I’ve also been known to mix up a batch of fluffy, whipped frosting (the whipped cream cheese frosting in this recipe, to be exact), pipe it on the top of each brownie bite with a star tip and plop a fresh raspberry on top. So amazing. I hardly have any words.

The most endearing part of these brownie bites is how they are ever so slightly crispy on the outside but the minute you bite into one, it’s all insane rich chocolate goodness in the center.

Extra

If you are new to coconut oil or just want to learn more, check out this post I wrote a while back (the comments section is especially helpful with lots of tips, ideas and resources).

Fudgy Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownies With Coconut Oil

Halving the Recipe: if you have the inclination for only 20-24 brownie bites instead of 40-48 (just don’t tell me), this recipe should halve just fine.

Nonstick: also, several in the comments have said that their little brownie bites are sticking to the pan. I use a nonstick mini muffin pan and haven’t had that issue, but if you want to play it safe, grease the tin really well (and if you have it, use that nifty cooking spray + flour; I use Baker’s Joy brand and it works wonders for baked goods not sticking) and several have suggested letting them cool before removing from the tin.

Coconut

Follow @ on Instagram and show me the recipes you are making from my blog using the hashtag #. I love seeing all the goodness you are whipping up in your kitchens!

Coconut Oil Brownies (fudgy Homemade Recipe From Scratch)

Disclaimer: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Posting Komentar untuk "Gooey Brownie Recipe Coconut Oil"