Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Easy Menudo Recipe With Pigs Feet

Easy Menudo Recipe With Pigs Feet

Table of ContentsIngredients for Southern Style Pigs FeetPrint this recipe out for my pigs feet recipe, and give it a try for yourself!Southern Style Pigs FeetDo you need some side dishes for your southern-style pigs feet? Check these out!View more

Alright, cousins! It’s time to go real southern and soul food style on y’all! In this post, I’m going to show you how to make my southern-style pigs feet recipe.

Menudo

If you’re on my Facebook, you’ve probably heard me say several times, “Don’t ask me to make pigs feet y’all!” and there was certainly a reason behind it. Cousins, my mom used to make pigs feet almost every darn day. As a kid, I hated it because it was so repetitive in my household. My mom’s pigs feet recipe seemed to always be in the rotation. Naturally, I grew tired of pigs feet! I now have a love and hate relationship with it. I love it when I what it, which is once or twice a year. And I hate it when I think of eating it every day as a child. Anyway, when I do make my southern-style pigs feet, it’s always on point!

Pressure Cooker Menudo: A Traditional Mexican Soup

Not to toot my own horn, but baby, I do make the best pigs feet! You see, the secret to delicious soul food style pigs feet is the seasonings and how it’s prepared. Down below, I’ll go over both!

If not cooked properly, pigs feet can be very bland. That’s why I use a combination of delicious seasonings, garlic, and onion to set this dish right. To be more specific, here are a list of ingredients that I use for my southern-style pigs feet recipe.

I like my southern-style pigs feet to be so tender that they are falling off the bone. Therefore I cook the pigs feet in a slow cooker. All I do is add in the pigs feet, seasonings, etc. Then I place the lid on top of the slow cooker, and I let the pigs feet cook on high for 6 hours.

Southern

Easy Crock Pot Menudo With Pig's Foot Recipe

I like to serve my southern style pigs feet with southern potato salad, soul food skillet-fried cabbage, and lot of hot sauce!

Learn how to make my mom's recipe for traditional southern-style slow cooked pigs feet. Tender, flavorful, and slow-cooked for hours with peppers, onions, and garlic.

Menudo

If you loved this recipe, leave me a review below. This helps future recipe makers and ensures continued high-quality recipes for years to come!

Slow Cooker Menudo

Don’t forget to subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube to see all of my recipe videos, cooking tips, and more! You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to keep up with all things Rosie and I Heart Recipes!

Easy

I’m a Soul Food blogger living in the Pacific Northwest, bringing Southern cooking to gorgeous Seattle, Washington. I was born and raised in the PNW, but my family roots go all the way to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where my grandparents were born and raised. I live every day to bring the traditional values, recipes, and love of food to life for my family—whether they’re online or in real life. So, welcome to the party, family!

Don’t forget to subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube to see all of my recipe videos, cooking tips, and more! You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to keep up with all things Rosie and I Heart Recipes!

Easy

I’m a Soul Food blogger living in the Pacific Northwest, bringing Southern cooking to gorgeous Seattle, Washington. I was born and raised in the PNW, but my family roots go all the way to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where my grandparents were born and raised. I live every day to bring the traditional values, recipes, and love of food to life for my family—whether they’re online or in real life. So, welcome to the party, family!

Posting Komentar untuk "Easy Menudo Recipe With Pigs Feet"