Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Baby Shower Biscuits Recipe

Baby Shower Biscuits Recipe

I recently made these baby shower sugar cookies for my dear friend, Ericka, who has been a driving force in our lives for the last few years! I kept it light, fluffy, and modern with these show-stopping cookies. When she recently told us she was pregnant, we were so overjoyed and, of course, wanted to host a small baby shower for her and her little “taco.” Don’t worry, I will get to the “taco” story in the last post, but let’s dive right into the fun pattern play and soft-coloring for this modern casual baby shower.

Ericka has been our running trainer for nearly three years.  Her aura about life and balance translates into her ability to teach running as a lifestyle and not just a sport.  While planning her party, we sort of bucked the classic party shindig and opted to host a small runners brunch at our home.  It was low key yet so lovely and personal.

Baby

I stayed with the color scheme of pink, grey, and white and used droplets from the AmeriColor Soft Gel Paste Food Color set.  We created a simple sheep theme and focused on light and fluffy textures!  The fun pattern play and scalloped cut-outs elevated these simple sugar cookies to a baby shower feast.

Winter Baby Shower

Of water and the thickness of your icing.  Check by dragging the tip of a spoon or knife through the icing (1″ deep) and count to 10.  If the surface smoothes out when you get to 10, you are golden.  If it takes too long,  add a tad bit more water and re-test. If it goes too quick,  add a bit more sifted icing sugar to thicken it.  If you passed the test, then…CONGRATS!

Next is the flooding technique.  Start with creating an outline, then fill in your outline (flooding), and use a toothpick or metal pick to help fill in any holes (see video).  I popped it into a piping bag and just cut a tiny hole on the end so it barely piped out of the bag.

If you want to pursue some elaborate decorating, use edible markers to accent shapes or characters. For the sheep, I made the base white, and then I used some grey royal icing (wet-on-wet) to make a scribbly backdrop.  I let that dry completely, and then I drew in a sheep’s face topped with royal icing eyes (white).  Too cute, right?

Made Sugar Cookies For A Baby Shower At Work!

I bought this simple sheep ball as an adornment for the table from the sweetest little Etsy shop called, Little Beau Sheep.  Then, I mixed it up by using a black and white striped table cloth.  Don’t ‘ewe’ think this is adorable?

EmailTweet Baby Shower Sugar Cookies By Cookies April 18, 2017 Ingredients Cookies 3 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup unsalted butter, softened 1 cup sugar 1 large egg 2 teaspoons vanilla Royal Icing 2 pounds confectioners sugar 5 tablespoons meringue powder 2-3 teaspoons vanilla extract 1/2 to 3/4 cups warm water Directions Cookies 1 Dries: Whisk flour and salt in a bowl. Set aside. 2 Base: In a mixer, cream together butter and sugar. Next, add eggs and vanilla. 3 Gradually, add dries to base just until incorporated. Chill in refrigerator up to one hour. Roll on lightly floured surface. Cut shapes. 4 Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. 5 Note: When you cut into a shape, chill in freezer to set. Then, transfer directly to hot oven. Royal Icing 1 Add vanilla flavoring into 1/2 cup water and set aside until step 3. 2 In the mixer (paddle attachment), gently mix confectioners sugar and meringue powder on low. 3 Add 1/2 cup flavored water and mix on low until it is thick and lumpy. 4 Drizzle the remaining water as needed until it becomes a thick-like honey consistency. 5 At this point, turn mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes or so until icing is thick and fluffy. Stop when it forms a soft peak. close full screen 00:00The arrival of a bundle of joy is always the best reason to celebrate. And what better way to do it than with sweet treats, right?

Looking for a fun way to reveal the gender of your baby-to-be? Bake up a batch of this double chocolate cookies with a hidden colored frosting!

Marta's Baby Shower Cookies

It’s no secret that chocolate is one of the most popular flavors for desserts. But these cookies take things to the next level.

These blue velvet cookies are just the thing to add excitement and color to the party. It’s both delicious and visually striking with its bright colors.

They look adorable on a platter at any baby shower, but they won’t last long. So don’t forget to snag one for yourself!

Baby Shower Shortbread Cookies

I love cookies. I mean, obviously, who doesn’t? But I’d say my favorite kind of cookie is the soft frosted sugar cookie.

They’re pillowy little clouds of pure bliss with a dainty layer of creamy frosting. All your cares and worries will melt away when you bite into one.

Simple

They’re crisp on the outside and fluffy in the middle with bits of crunch. Forget the frosting because the Funfetti makes it look fun and festive already!

Classic Baby Shower Cookies

The texture is fantastic! It’s similar to a butter cookie but so much more delicate. These delicate little pieces of goodness will melt in your mouth.

They have a sweet, buttery flavor balanced by adding lemon extract. Finish them with a zesty, sugary glaze for a delightful kick for your tastebuds.

The cookies are so adorable, you’ll want to eat them all. But there’s no reason not to bake a double batch, right?

Super Simple Sugar Cookies And A Surprise Shower For Stephanie!

These cookies are the cutest way to celebrate the sweet baby on the way. They’re sugary, sweet, and sure to put a smile on everyone’s faces.

I love baby showers, and I love animal cookies. So when I got invited to a friend’s baby shower, I immediately knew what to bring: frosted animal cookies!

Easy

These bite-sized delights are coated in sweet, sugary frosting and then topped with sprinkles. They’re easy to make, yet the results are always impressive.

Baby Shower Iced Biscuits

Plus, they’re also perfect for any occasion. Serve them at a birthday party or even enjoy them just as an after-school snack.

These moon and star cookies are perfect for a baby shower gift or a child’s birthday party. They’re super cute, delicious, and a breeze to make.

Are you looking to make a statement at your next baby shower but don’t have much time? If so, this is the perfect recipe for you.

Cute Vegan Baby Shower Recipes

These colorful no-bake sweet treats are easy to make and even easier to display. Best of all, they taste as good as they look.

This recipe calls for golden Oreos, but you can also use the classic one. It’s dipped in melted chocolate and finished off with rainbow sprinkles.

Classic

Well, okay, it’s still a baby shower. But what’s a baby shower without cookies with fun shapes and taste like a dream?

Baby Shower Cookies Recipes

Make the mom-to-be’s day extra special with these delicious baby shower cookie recipes! Enjoy shortbread, blue velvet, sugar cookies, and more delicious treats!

25 Easy Baby Shower Punch Recipes and Ideas 35 Best Baby Shower Appetizers 25 Easy Bridal Shower Desserts 15 Easy Baby Bella Mushroom Recipes to Try Tonight 10 Best Baby Eggplant Recipes to Try 13 Best Baby Corn Recipes and Side Dishes

Hey there! I'm Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! I share recipes for people who LOVE good food, but want to keep things simple :)

Winter Baby Shower Cookies

I’m Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! Here you’ll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less.I made these shortbread cookies for a friend’s baby shower. Her baby (a girl!) is due anytime when I write this and we can’t wait to welcome her in our little circle of friends. The baby shower colours were pink and yellow, so I decided to make some ducks, some baby clothes and bottles in those colours. I also added white, as I think it is always a great colour and it would help breaking the “monotony” of the other 2 colours. I used shortbread cookies as a base to make these, as I love their buttery taste and then I decorated them with Royal Icing. I did not have any baby shower cookie cutters, so I made them myself out of card-board. This way, you can make any shape you like (booties, cradles, bassinets, teddies…) without having to spend a cent. 🙂 I also made some of my Vanilla and Lemon Mini Cupcakes and some other cupcakes decorated with Raspberry icing. I prepared a few more goodies for the baby shower, so stay tuned as I will be posting about them in the next couple of days! Enjoy and have fun creating your own cookies!

Once the cookies have cooled down, prepare the Royal Icing (you can find the recipe and a list of all the tools you need here) and colour it with food colouring (both gels and liquid).

-

The technique is the same as the one I use for sugar cookies.  You start by

Baked Perfection: Baby Shower Cookies

Posting Komentar untuk "Baby Shower Biscuits Recipe"