Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Apple Pie Recipe Muffin Tin

Apple Pie Recipe Muffin Tin

Mini cardamom apple pies - mini lattice topped apple hand pies spiced with cinnamon and cardamom and baked in a muffin tray.

It feels like the run up to Christmas is already in full swing and I am lagging behind a bit; I have done no Christmas shopping, haven't planned any recipes, completely missed stir up Sunday and don't even know where I am spending Christmas day yet.... I think I need to work on being more organised but the miserable weather and the fact that it gets dark so early now really aren't helping with my motivation levels.

-

The dark gloomy days are perfect for staying home and baking however (though not great for photographing the results), and making these mini cardamom apples pies did go some way towards increasing my Christmas spirit.

Mini Muffin Tin Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bites

I think that mini pies look so much cuter than their full sized counterparts, and while they may be a bit more fiddly and time consuming to make, they are much more portable and easy to eat by hand.

I used a selection of apples from the trees in my garden, which are a mixture of tart eating apples and cooking apples, though I have no idea what the varieties are actually called.

You can use all eating apples, or a mixture of both cooking and eating apples if you prefer, just make sure that you use quite a sharp variety - braeburn or cox would work well, maybe with a bramley mixed in.

Mini Apple Pies Recipe (with Lattice Top)

I spiced my apples with the classic apple pie spice - cinnamon, but also added some ground cardamom to elevate them beyond a standard apple pie.

I was quite generous with the cardamom as I really like the flavour, but you can add less if you would prefer it to be more of a hint.

I baked the pies in a muffin tin, which I think makes them quite a nice single-serving size; they are a little tricky to remove from the tin though and it is best to wait until they are cold before attempting to remove them as the pastry is quite delicate when warm.

Easy Mini Apple Pies Made In A Muffin Tin

I didn't think to do so at the time, but it would be a good idea to line the tin with overhanging strips of greaseproof paper so that it is easier to lift the pies out. You could also bake them in disposable foil tins to avoid any difficulty in removing them or having to wait until they are cold.

-

I am sharing these with Fiesta Friday hosted by La Petite Paniere and The Not So Creative Cook, Foodie FriDIY, Foodie Friends FridayAdd a bite-sized twist to a dessert classic with this perfectly poppable recipe for Muffin Tin Mini Apple Pies starring a quick-fix homemade pie dough.

While many people await the arrival of pumpkin spice lattes to signal the start of fall, I prefer to kick off cooler temps and my Thanksgiving countdown with autumn’s all-star fruit: apples.

Muffin Tin Apple Cranberry Pies With Walnut Streusel • Sip + Sanity

Now you can skip the forks in favor of your fingers with individual servings of the season’s standout dessert: Muffin Tin Mini Apple Pies!

I love a good muffin tin recipe, especially when it yields something beyond a classic muffin. The essential piece of culinary equipment is a versatile favorite in my kitchen and has resulted in some of our most popular recipes, including:

Mini

I’ve served up my fair share of hand pies, which are also a great single-serving option for your dessert spread. They’re a bit faster on the prep front, with just as many filling options, but I wanted to up the presentation, so mini apple pies became a recipe development must.

Grilled Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Cups

This recipe uses a homemade pie dough flavored with rosemary. It’s an optional add-in, but if you’re up for taking your pie flavor to a whole new level, I highly suggest you give it a shot.

Would store-bought pie crust work in this recipe? Absolutely! You know I’m all about a store-bought shortcut when it comes to saving time, so don’t hesitate to swap in your pie crust brand of choice if you want to speed up the process.

Once you get the pie crust and filling tucked into the muffin tin cups, you can opt for two options to top off your pies:

Muffin

Mini Apple Pies (muffin Tin Recipe)

Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.

Skip the forks in favor of your fingers with this easy recipe for Muffin Tin Mini Apple Pies starring a quick-fix homemade pie crust.

Calories: 312 kcal , Carbohydrates: 40 g , Protein: 4 g , Fat: 16 g , Saturated Fat: 10 g , Cholesterol: 54 mg , Sodium: 156 mg , Potassium: 108 mg , Fiber: 2 g , Sugar: 17 g , Vitamin A: 533 IU , Vitamin C: 3 mg , Calcium: 20 mg , Iron: 1 mg

Muffin Tin Apple Pies (crust And Filling Handmade)

Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.

-

Posting Komentar untuk "Apple Pie Recipe Muffin Tin"